Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Mercy Of The Father (Bill)

2 posters

Go down

Mercy Of The Father (Bill)  Empty Mercy Of The Father (Bill)

Post by Armen Salander Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Armen walked down the grass towards his home, thankful that his wife had taken there grandson to see his sister for the evening. For once he wished for a moment of peace. After finishing his last job he smirked darkly the martell family were no more, his suit as always was flawless and in his hand he carried a brief case looking far more dapper for a groundskeeper then usual but this was not the only job he had. He had to find a way to bring home meat after all.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Mercy Of The Father (Bill)  Empty Re: Mercy Of The Father (Bill)

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:48 am

Bill was somewhat relieved to find the groundskeeper's hut empty. It meant that Misha's parents and Hannibal were not home, and he hoped that Armen would be the first to return. Seated on a fallen stump not too far from the house, Bill toyed with his wand as he waited. Thankfully it wasn't long before he saw a well dressed man carrying a briefcase toward the hut. Putting his wand away, he quickly stood and moved to meet the man at his front door. "Hello sir," he said, a polite smile on his lips.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:38 am

Armen looked at the boy and his lip curled a bit, unlocking the door with a wave of his hand he left it open as a silent invitation. "Can I help you William" he said as he set tea on the stove and placed the brief case on the counter.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:22 am

Bill refrained from frowning at the use of his first name. Nobody called him William, unless his mother was scolding him. Following the man into the hut, he considered the best way to bring up what he was planning to. Perhaps just get it over with while the door was still open? No, he thought, this is important, and Misha is worth the many horrific possibilities of this conversation. Standing like a lost wolf in the middle of the room, he drew a breath and spoke with as much of his Gryffindor courage that he could muster. "Yes actually," he said, "I have something that I want to talk to you about."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:16 am

He popped open the brief case revealing that it was insulated and filled with meat. Shrugging out of his blazer he rolled up his sleeves and began to unpack the meat. "Sit" he ordered the boy, the kettle went off and he served them both a cup of tea "What is it you are here to speak about?" he asked as the door slammed shut.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:23 am

Bill couldn't help the grimace that made its way onto his face when the man started to unpack meat from the case. It was human, that he was certain. While he accepted Misha and everything that came with her, it wasn't exactly his favourite past time to have their cannibalism thrown in his face. However, it was their home and he had no right to speak of his discomfort. Dropping into a seat at the man's order, he watched as Armen made a cup of tea. Sipping at the hot liquid, Bill answered the question slowly, "Honestly? I want to ask Misha to marry me..." That was the best way to ask now, right? After being told to explain what he wanted.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:30 am

Armen's hand's stilled for a moment as he finished unpacking the meat into the fridge. Closing the brief case he put it away and washed his hands carefully. He turned slowly sitting down, "You wish to ask my daughter to be your wife, and you've come to ask permission." he stated as he took a sip from his tea "I'm impressed" his tone was neutural "What is it you will do for my daughter as her husband? hm?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:53 am

"Yes, that's about right.." If there was any time for the nerves to erupt, it was now, but to Bill's great surprised he remained calm. Both of his hands on his cup of tea, he watched as Armen finished his chore. It seemed strange, to be sitting there watching as someone did something that he was so against, while he tried to think about what to say next. Thankfully, Armen didn't seem angry that he hadn't continued, but he did ask a question that Bill wasn't sure how to answer. "Nothing different really. I want to be tied to her in a way that is official," he answered, but after a moment he continued, "I love her, and accept her. I will protect her.. and I will love, accept and protect Hannibal as well. I already do.."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:56 am

Armen's expression remained passive as he watched the young boy "And what of your Father William" he said cooly "I know you are a Templar, I know your father is a man of rank and your brothers along with you are all active high ranking members. Would you choose her over your family? Would you kill for her even if it was your own flesh and blood?" he sipped at his tea thoughtfully "I do not mean to be rude or to frighten you William but i am a man who has seen the terrors of war and the way the world looks now, its where we are headed once more. Misha and Hannibal are my top priority."
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Bill frowned when Armen began to ask about his family. Would he choose her over his family? There was a time when that question would have been hard to answer. But not now. "They will be my family," he said simply, before adding even though he shouldn't, "I will tell you now that I am going to fight with my father. You already know enough, it would appear so there isn't much point hiding anything. Misha is not happy about it at all, but I made that choice a long time ago. She is worth losing everything for, but if I can I'd rather keep as much family as possible.."

Taking a small sip of tea to sooth his dry throat, the Gyffindor thought over Armen's words. It wasn't as easy decision to make, but Misha and Hannibal were his first priority as well. There was nothing that would make him allow their harm. "Sir.. I will always put Misha and her son first. That I can promise you."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:32 pm

"You are aware that I plan to kill members of your family William" he said his dark eyes cooly watching the boy "when war strikes it will be a choice of my Wife, My misha and her hannibal or them and I will choose my family. There are members of your little red haired clan that would rather see me dead though I've never acted against the Weasley's before" he thought of ginny and swallowed his smug grin behind his tea. That little gryffindor princess would be a prize.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:28 am

I know that many people wish my family harm, sir,” Bill answered. He would protect his love and her child at any cost, but his family was extremely important to him as well. “Your choices. They are yours. Mine will be similar, but if I can help protect my siblings and parents, I will,” Bill had not intended on becoming so forthright, but as Armen had been honest with him, he’d be honest as well. “I do not want to fight against you in any war. It will tear Misha apart. But I will not fight against not only my family, but my cause as well. If Misha and I can live with the harsh differences between us, then I don't see why this is such a problem.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down