Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 pm

"Let me just continue where Lon left off," lubricating his shaft with his spit he grabbed her waist and brought her down his rod entering her ass slowly, his head sliding in easily but the rest taking a bit longer to fit inside her.

Back to top Go down

Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 pm

She bit her lip as she felt him stretch her but moaned softly she appreciated his gentle movements, taking his time but she pushed herself down so she fit him to the hilt. Her eyes screwwed up in pain she meweled softly but pulling him to her by his neck she kissed ricky hard.

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Reciprocating the kiss he began moving inside of her covering them with his blankets. Laying back on the bed he allowed her to ride him smiling proudly at the body of his girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:27 pm

Though bruises blossomed from the fight with Lon she shook her hair out of the pony tail and still moved on him, taking as much into herself as she could, her leg muscles making it much easier to move. She gasped with pain as her body tightened around him and told herself to relax. Leaning forward she pulled him out accept for his tip then slid him back inside her. Continuing like this for a few moments she then leaned forward and kissed him and let his shaft slide out of her ass before impaling herself with him once more in her wet cave her load moan a testament to how badly she desired him.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm

He groaned as she pulled her body up his shaft exiting her hole but as she came down and allowed him to go deeper inside her by slipping him inside her heat, he howled with pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 pm

She gasped as his length pressed into her deepest parts "Ricardo" she breathed his name moving on him she began to move steadily, grabbing his hands she pressed them to her chest her heart beat hammering underneath her breast.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Smiling knowing he excited her and being sure she loved him he gripped her breast and thrust himself harder into her, with each thrust forcing a groan to escape his mouth.

Some time later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Her body welcomed every thrust and she relished his strength as he moved in time with her.

--

Laying down beside him in bed she looked at him while tracing his scars and muscles with her fingers. "Ricky?" she said softly "Do you know i love you?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:45 pm

He nodded yawning with exhaustion from the bad night's sleep and now from the 'workout', "Of course, I love you too..." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:47 pm

She tried not to look at him now and said her voice softening "Do you forgive me?" she was angry with him for sleeping with her best friend for abandoning her but still felt she had to be forgiven for sleeping with mal.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 pm

He nodded at her raising an arm and caressing her soft cheek, "Yes, of course," he smiled but the smile vanished soon as the wolf within him growled. "Lon does not though..." he added with a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Her eyes showed her regret "I want to show him i love him as i love you.." she said her voice trembling slightly "you lied with another...i did too...i know its different with wolves i just want to make it up to Lon..to show him I am his, i am yours, i love you"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 am

He shrugged slightly, "Lon sees it differently...still, he was the one in control, not me..." he revealed and sighed, "He thinks me and Ember were different...considering we're friends. And she didn't torture me," he pointed out cupping her chin. "Anyway, when he's around don't try to be brave... I know it's in our nature but don't... he doesn't like it," he whispered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 am

She nodded her head in understanding "I know, your dad said the same to me but I try to be a good mate for an alpha" she giggled softly "I'll just show him i'm willing to submit when he is around so he sees i'm not bad...i'm just scared he'll make you throw me away"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:18 pm

He cupped her chin and stared into her eyes nuzzling her nose softly, "...he doesn't control me, he controls my body, I will always love you," he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2