Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)  Empty Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Chase walked back to the common room after over hearing the professors talking about her house mate Felicity. "Looks like a wolf killed her" she had heard Remus' strong voice explain that it was a wild wolf that it didnt look like a werewolf had done it. But the hitch in his voice caught her ear. She frowned deeply and climbing through the portrait hole she opened the door to Ricky's dorm.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)  Empty Re: Love Doesn't Judge (Ricky) (M)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Hearing his door open he barely moved not caring enough to look, he was covered in bruises from two nights ago, and he remembered every minute of it, but didn't care. It wasn't him it was Lon he couldn't control his wolf, if he was able to, everything would be difference, but now Felicity was dead and he couldn't do anything about it. "Harry, if that's you, don't ask again," he growled under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:51 pm

"Well isn't that a fine way to say Hullo to your girlfriend Mister Lupin" Chase quipped smirking a bit, closing the door behind her she flipped the lock. Crossing the room she stood in front of him immediately gripping his chin in her small still human hand. "So it was you."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Turning around furiously he slammed a fist against her shoulder his pupils dilated, "I did nothing!" he growled loudly not caring if anyone downstairs had heard. There was a reason he had been barely speaking with anyone those two days: Lon was very agitated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 pm

She grit her teeth as the blow to her arm made her stumble but her reflexes grabbed the side of the bed before she fell. Taking a deep breath she shook off the pain though she felt her arm bruising instantly. Taking out her wand she cast silencio on the room so people wouldn't push there way in. "Ricardo..." she said softly whats going on?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 pm

His claws appeared again and he grabbed the side of his bed Lon already threatening to come out again, as he turned the bed upside down with one swift move of his arm, "Leave or I'll kill you like I did her..." he warned huffing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:03 pm

"Ricky..this is me this is chase..." she said her voice soft "you wont hurt me baby...i know you wont" fearlessly though slowly she reached out and touched his arm "Lon wont hurt me either..i'm your mate i belong to you.." she whispered softly she pulled her hair to the side and bared her neck to him casting her eyes to the floor in a sign of submission.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Lon gripped her hand nearly crushing it between with his force but holding back due to Chase being in a relationship with Ricardo, "To me?! What about the slytherin?" he asked unknowingly licking his lips and leaning down, inhaling her scent and pecking the skin on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:15 pm

She trembled slightly "I belong to you my wolf my alpha" she said her voice strong her eyes still on the floor she didn't react to the pain lancing through her human arm. "I belong to you Ricardo, To you Lon and you alone. Please forgive me for allowing him to touch me once...the other times...i didn't allow it...please my wolf understand..."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:28 pm

His free hand latched around her neck carefully to not harm her...much. "I smell lies and deceit... how many times did your body allow him in?" he asked with anger and sorrow in his tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:31 pm

"Only once Alpha!" she said turning her dark eyes to him now defiantly "other times he beat me before violating me i was forced to lie there and take it or die. I love you Ricardo, Lon, My wolf my man I have loved you this entire time my heart my body and soul are yours and always will be" she raised her other hand to his touching it gently "Please, I was in a impossible situation I was in fear for my life, for your life my beloved. I'll do anything to make it up to you just please...see the truth in my eyes...touch me like you did before...I'm yours.."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:38 pm

"You still lie..." he growled into her ear, his claws cutting the sides of her shirt before easily pulling it over her head. "...and that means your heart has cheated on mine," he muttered, "You have to be punished," he placed a hand over her bra hurling her against the wall and undoing his belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:42 pm

She yelped in shock as he threw her to the wall the wind being knocked out of her, she looked at him as he undid his belt trying not to fear the man she loved. Shaking her head violently "no i don't lie to you! please!" she said dropping to her knees she bowed her head making sure the flesh of her neck was visible, remembering that Remus had told her that if the neck cant be seen the alpha may not respond to the act of submission. "Lon..." she said softly "i've not betrayed your heart...it was ricky..it was you who betrayed mine.." she felt a tear roll down her cheek but hid it with her hair.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Stepping out of his shoes, socks and trousers, he pulled his gryffindor shirt over his head. His erection was visible and her words fell on deaf ears, he barely cared what she said, Lon wanted satisfaction after a meal, "He pushed you away. He broke your heart he didn't betray it. But I do not care about that... do your job," he grinned darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 pm

She looked up at him his naked form making her ache, she yearned for his touch for her wolf to take her. But no she would not be so pathetic, standing she slid her trousers down her pale muscular legs and walked up to him. "No." she snarled "you will not speak to me like the snake did" she shoved him hard "you will not treat me like some slave like he did" she snarled again swinging her right arm her open hand shoved him with more force then she intended knocking him onto the bed. Climbing onto it quickly she stradled him though did not take him within her and bowed kissing his neck.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:06 pm

He held his growls back wondering why Ricardo's girlfriend had been foolish enough to try to dominate an enraged werewolf. As she bowed down he stabbed her stomach with his claws getting up and slamming her back into the bed, "Pathetic... I see now why the slytherin liked you so much. You're a fool," he finally allowed his growls to leave his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

She screamed in pain and as he flipped her on the bed she didnt try to fight anymore she laid there and kept her head to the side "Lon..." she whispered "..I love you"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Flipping her once again in the bed the smell of her blood drove him crazy and he couldn't control himself. Climbing on top of the bed, his hands fell on her buttocks and he parted them, and began prodding her hole, "Love? You say that after trying to act like a tough bitch? You're too funny," he growled, and used no lubrication as he forcefully slid the tip inside of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Her body reacted with lust to her man touching her but fear at his force, as he slid his tip into her virgin hole she cried out painfully "I just don't want to be a victim again" she said tears running down her cheeks she hung her head "..I want to be someone your proud to love" she stopped fighting completly and gave up. He could do as he wished she wouldn't push him back.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Pulling out of her he sat on the bed, sighing as Lon suddenly calmed himself down, her words reaching him in some way or another, "You have a long way to go..." he said and hoped she'd simply leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Turning she sat next to him and looked up at him, kneeling she kissed his cheek "I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you both" she said softly nuzzling his cheek.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Turning around he grabbed his wand and cast a quick healing spell making her bleeding stop. Placing the wand back in its place, he turned to her tapping his thighs so she straddled him like earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:00 pm

She sighed with releif as the pain left her, as he tapped his thighs she straddled him carefully though she was in his lap she was still shorter and she looked up at him uneasily though her eyes still spoke of her love for him.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 pm

"Let me just continue where Lon left off," lubricating his shaft with his spit he grabbed her waist and brought her down his rod entering her ass slowly, his head sliding in easily but the rest taking a bit longer to fit inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 pm

She bit her lip as she felt him stretch her but moaned softly she appreciated his gentle movements, taking his time but she pushed herself down so she fit him to the hilt. Her eyes screwwed up in pain she meweled softly but pulling him to her by his neck she kissed ricky hard.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next