Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Sell Your Soul (Gamp Family/Invite Only)

+2
Michael Gamp
Marvolo Gaunt
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sell Your Soul (Gamp Family/Invite Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sell Your Soul (Gamp Family/Invite Only)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Marvolo smiled at Xanthos "your a thoughtful one arent you? much like my son Magnus always questioning things" she rolled up her left sleeve whilst she had tattoos on her arm the dark mark was no where to be seen. rolling up her other sleeve her other arm was clean as well "the only one who may force it to be seen is me" she said as her left arm suddenly bore the mark as it appeared burning its way into life on her skin. "Also my Uncle wont control the marks on those i choose, i will, he will think he has control of you but he wont at all no one will you will be loyal to me and be protected from exposure"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sell Your Soul (Gamp Family/Invite Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sell Your Soul (Gamp Family/Invite Only)

Post by Xanthos Gamp Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Xanthos answered the woman's smile with one of his own, pleased that she understood his questions not as a challenge, but as a way to make sure that he did not make an uninformed decision. His whole life might depend on which side he picked in the upcoming war and there was no doubt in his mind that it would indeed come to one in the near future. He turned to walk over to take a seat by the bar, thinking over everything he had heard to make his decision. Finally, Xanthos looked back at the woman and nodded. "I will agree to take your mark then." he said calmly. He would not be angry at his siblings if they would not follow him in this path, but his choice would stand firm.

Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Dahlia listened carefully, already knowing her answer. Hearing Xanthos speak up, she smiled looking at Marvolo, nodding her head to show she was as well. ''As am i, Lady Carrow.'' She said, Mahlek howled in approval whilst Dahlia sat down next to her older brother. Her mind was racing, knowing her brothers heads were as well. Avenging her parents was an opportunity that she'd never pass down.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Rider opened his mouth to protest but closed it seconds later. He looked at Xanthos and then at the woman. "If i don't take the mark, and if i don't follow you and say if my family members do follow you and take your mark. What happens with me? Do i get thrown away, killed or do you just respect my decision?" Rider asked the woman. He was not going to agree on anything yet. He loved the freedom he had right now but at the other hand, he knew the Dark Lord would be banging on their door to ask for help, to follow him and stand by him in his fight.

Rider looked at Dahlia who also agreed and now it was harder to think about it, his twin was important therefore her opinion was important.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:45 pm

"there wont be any consequences Rider" Marvolo said "not by my hand that is, Voldemort will know that some Gamps have taken the mark though the ones he knows havent well your life will be in danger i cant guarantee i can stop his loyalists that would be sent after you" she drank from her emptying bottle of whiskey the warm liquid spreading through her as she paused to think "taking the mark that i can give you is not sacrificing your freedom its ensuring it you'll find it much easier to move through the world dark or light if you choose a side."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:57 am

Rider nodded as the Carrow girl gave the answer to his question. He looked at his twinsister. She agreed to it also Xanthos did but Michael didn't. Rider sighed and nodded again, turning to the Carrow girl. "I'll take the mark but i would like to allow our wolves to come to the fight with us, as extra security." He said as he walked closer to Dahlia and Mahlek, grabbing his sister's hand and kissed it. He would do anything to keep his sister safe. "Then i can finally beat you with your kill record, lil sis." Rider winked at Dahlia.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:04 am

Michael spent last minutes carefuly thinking about his future actions. His siblings decided to join. And they were his responsibility despite the fact they were all almost adults alredy. He, just like Rider or Xanthos, didn't like the idea of being marked. Whatever Marvolo said, it still seemed to him as giving up part of his freedom. "This Tavern, is the place for all dark societies to meet up. I hope you understand alliance with one of them isn't exactly safe for us either. So, yes, I will accept the mark and give you space for meetings here, but I have to ask you to call us into the fight only when there is no other option. The longer this place stays somewhat neutral, the better. We have reputation to protect," Michael said in the end, waiting for her response.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:05 pm

"Of course" she said in agreement as she drew her wand from its sheath at her hip "if you'll each bare your forearms please"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Dahlia nodded slowly to all of her brothers, kissing Rider's cheek and then stepped forward to Marvolo, baring her forearm. She tried not to seem so eager but this was her chance to avenge her parents.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Michael sighed and rolled up his sleeve. He never really thought he would do this. And also, in the same time, he imagined Zoya's reaction once she finds out. But he would lie to himself if he said he chose wrong. Because he always was on the dark side in some way.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:40 am

Rider gave Dahlia a small smile and watched her step forward. He waited and agreed with his older brother before he held up his arm and rolled up his sleeve. His other arm was patting Mahlek in comfort. The poor wolf was growling softly. He walked up to his sister, with Mahlek standing between them. "For our parents?" He whispered to Dahlia. He knew she wanted to get revenge on the Dark Lord for what he did with their parents, they all wanted too but Dahlia more and she always gets what she wants.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Xanthos did not betray his feelings on his face, but inside he was quite relieved to see his entire family join him in his decision. At least that gave them a better chance at staying alive during the next war and he really did not want to lose anyone else to Voldemort. Stepping forward, Xanthos also bared his forearm to Marvolo and waited for his mark to appear on his skin.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Marvolo pressed her wand tip to her finger as she looked at each of them "By taking this mark you swear your lives and fealty to the death eaters, you swear your lives to my command. By taking this mark you agree to maintain the facade of being loyal to lord voldemort but when the time comes you will stand with me and me alone." she looked at them each slowly "In return i shall help you acheive all you desire, and protect you through the oncoming storm. You have my word."

Pressing her wand tip to Dahlia's arm first she said "morsmordre astara" the dark mark exploded into life on her forarm burning into her flesh, in the snake's eye formed a purple star that blazed wildly "the star represents those loyal to me" she said "it will fade and if needed i can check for it on any of my people." repeating the process on each Gamp till there naked forarms now bore the dark mark with the blazing purple star in the eye she smiled as she stepped back. "We will accomplish great things together."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2