Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R)

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:21 am

"Pfft, you will survive." Zoya dismissed, leaning into the short kiss. "Cookies!" She cheered, her enthusiasm dipping slightly as she continued sourly, "And that is football. Football! Get used to it." She called out after him as he made his way to the kitchen. He knew her too well. With him gone, she could take a real breath and think about the happenings of these past few hours. The musings reminded her of the death she was sure she had caused today, feeling guilty about it. The guy may have been a douche, but Zoya had cut his life short by much time by dragging him into the mess. Her rational side shot down the guilt, pointing out that the guy was a moron who didn't deserve better and she had just helped rid the world of a twat. Kicking off her shoes and settling down on the couch, she flipped through the muggle channels asking as Michael re-entered. "Hey, about that guy....will he die?"

Zoya Morte

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R)

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:28 am

Michael came back with cookies for her and glass of whiskey for himself, sitting on his sofa as usual. It was his spot, where he spent his time to relax after busy days such as this one. "He was dead the moment the knife came to the contact with his body. But honestly, he was living maybe a bit too long. I alredy had one meeting with him before. As for that scar I believe you noticed. But managed to get away," he honestly told her, not really holding back the truth. There was no point in lying to her. She would find out anyway. "If it helps you sleep at night, he was probably much worse than I will ever be. All he wanted was to take place in inner circle of Death Eaters. I believe Rabs once threw him out of the window, because he called Morana a slut. Or was it Barty? One of them for sure, they were always big protectors of Gaunt ladies," Michael explained who the idiot actualy was.

Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 am

"Wow, I sure know how to pick 'em." Zoya commented distastefully, her nose scrunching up in disgust at the specimen she had picked up. "He had already messed with you and was idiotic enough to come for seconds? Now that's some special kind of stupid." She added, joking slightly as her conscious eased.  She nibbled at a cookie, eyeing his whiskey and frowning a bit. "Seriously, you have got to get this fact clear. You might be my babysitter, but I am not a five year old. Its like I am your daughter with you handing me cookies and keeping the whiskey for yourself!" She sounded miffed at being left out with the drink, even though whiskey wasn't her favorite. If she had to pick one, Zoya would probably say that scotch came the closest, it reminded her of firewhiskey the most. "Oooooh! El Classico!" She cheered, fixing on the channel and shifting her weight on the sofa to be more comfortable. "You should watch this, this is some first class football."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 am

"Trust me, those idiots are special kind of stupid. I don't know how is it possible they survive school years. Most likely because they never went to Wolfclaw," he replied to her, getting up from his beloved sofa with a sigh. "Woman, if you want to drink, just ask for it. How the hell am I supposed to know what you want? Except for cookies, because you always want cookies," he told her while going to kitchen to get her glass as well, coming back in a short time, handing it to her. As she turned the thing on, he made bored face. "I like that icy thing more, than this. Those guys break everytime someone else touch them," he pointed out. He never watched this sport much, it was too girly for him. "I mean, try to put them on a quidditch field. They will run screaming in terror," he added.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:09 am

"What is Wolfclaw like?' Zoya asked musingly, thinking nostalgically about the two schools that she had attended. Hogwarts seemed dark if compared to Salem, the faculty there was so muggle friendly. They had even worked towards trying to integrate muggle technology with magic and special research subjects were taught to those so interested. Even the people there were more muggle sympathetic, hiding their true identities but having no real hatred towards them either. "Because this is more fun." She teased, taking the glass from him and smirking. "Ten minutes in and we are already fighting, I say record!" She joked, sipping the drink and nibbling on the cookies contently. 'Say, why do you have so many cookies anyway?"

"Please. Like your ice guys would be any better on a Quidditch field." She countered, "And you don't even know the name of the sport you like. I know the name of the sport I like, ergo, I like my sport better. So I win. Now go sulk somewhere else." Zoya finished, backing on 'logic' to make her point.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 am

"You wouldn't like it there much. And you probably wouldn't survive for long either. Life in Tavern is basicaly garden full of roses compared to Czechia," he said simply. "Wild lands, where muggles and muggleborns have no access. The place is full of darkness, mystery and mirrors. And under the castle is one edge of giant living underground maze. Basicaly, nobody cares if you die there. Headmistress kills you in front of everyone if you piss her of," he added to explain a bit better, yet probably expected even more questions coming from her.

"My sister bakes them. It's the only thing she got left after our mother and she mastered it. I guess she feels like she needs to take of her big brothers all the time. She is also quite jealous," Michael said about Dahlia as his little violent sister appeared in his mind. She was out somewhere. For his own sake he didn't want to know where. He just hoped she will come back to take the night shift in the Crypt. At her remark about the sport, he only smirked, letting her have her way.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 am

"Oh! Like the Labyrinth?" Zoya asked, ignoring his comment about her chances of survival at Wolfclaw. Ordinarily, she would have demanded an apology and also lectured him on her revised possibilities of survival but she let it go. She really didn't want to start a fight which gained nothing anyway. "Darkness, mystery and...............mirrors?" She repeated incredulously, before collapsing into a fit of laughter. "You have got to be kidding me! When did mirrors turn terrifying?" She sobered up at the mention of the Headmistress though, playing with a cookie as she contemplated on what it would have been like had she had a Headmistress like that. Dead before twelve sounds acceptable.

"Her cookies are awesome." She commented, holding up one cookie blissfully. "I must meet her to pay homage to this cookie master genius." She mused, crunching on the cookie and eyeing the action on the screen. It seemed to be a depressing one for Barcelona, they were down by two. "Is she the youngest?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 am

"Living labyrinth. Created by Travellers, probably over millenium ago to conceal gates to hell or something. Basicaly, you enter and you will never get out. Walls are constantly changing, the thing is so alive, it developed some sort of conscious. If it doesn't want you out, you will never see the sun again," he explained deadly serious. "And yes, mirrors can be terrifying. Again, Traveller invention. Most of the important stuff in Wizarding Czechia looks like ruins. Wolfclaw academy, forts and castles to pureblood families, all of them accessible only through mirror entrances, that will trap every muggle and muggleborn inside them forever. Other mirrors show things, or lead you to different places each time," he explained. "Trust me, every mirror gets terrifying, when you have no idea what is waiting in there for you," he added.

"Yes, she is the youngest. I'm the oldest and between us are another two brothers. One of them is her twin brother though, just a couple of minutes older. They are all going to Wolfclaw, just like I did," he explained to her, taking a sip from his glass. "I just hope she won't scratch your eyes out for dating me. She gets quite jealous over her brothers girls," he chuckled slightly.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:32 am

"Labyrinth is always living." Zoya countered smugly, her so called knowledge stemming from a bunch of muggle children's novels she had read but she wasn't going to admit that. "Was there some guy named Daedalus involved?" She asked casually, giving a side-long glance to Michael. "So not like that Snow White mirror?" She asked sheepishly, sipping her whiskey. "Yup, that does sound terrifying." She admitted finally, especially about the part when the mirror showed you visions. Now she wasn't some magical prodigy, but that sounded like stuff that could seriously endanger your mental sanity. "Why is Czech such a dark place anyway? The muggle pictures of it are so beautiful. I have always wanted to go there once. Especially Prague." The confession made her feel slightly embarrassed and she focused on the game. It helped that the action seemed to be heating up, the attempted goals were increasing at any rate.

"I would love to-wait, what?! Clawing out my eyes?" She turned in disbelief, staring at Michael. "Are you for real? But I love her cookies! She cannot harm such an ardent fan." Zoya didn't pout or whine because she found the two habits very annoying but this statement brought her closer to both the activities than ever before. "Not fair. I have to contend with your fan club and your sister? Wait till you meet my family! Actually, that might be worse news for me than for you. So unfair."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:54 pm

He laughed a bit darkly at her question. "Czechia always was a land associated with devil. Even in muggle myths. It has dark history in muggle world just like in the wizarding one. I guess it simply makes people that way. Czechian muggles are tough people. Czechian wizards and witches are even worse. I mean the land is basicaly ruled by Amelia Grindelwald, ancient, who-knows-how-old vamp. Philip Malfoy and Morana Gaunt, both of them, I believe, at top places on the most-wanted list, so I believe I don't have to list their crimes. Trust me, there is many more, than just them. I'll take you there once, if you want. It's nice for sightseeing," he told her with a wink.

"Think you have to understand about Dahlia is, that she doesn't like to share. We Gamps are very possessive people in general. But don't worry, she will get over it eventually," he told her with laugh. "Your family? What's wrong about them?" he asked Zoya curiously.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:28 pm

"Sounds also like a nice place to disappear completely from the realm of men, die in horribly painful ways, become vampire feed, lose sanity from creepy mirrors, get lost in mazes that might or might not lead to hell or become test subjects for various poisons." Zoya replied teasingly, ticking off each end on one of her fingers. "Yes, nice place for some relaxation, you have to take me once." She finished, with a somber nod, laughing immediately and unable to keep the serious mask for long. She meant it sincerely, she really did want to see Czechia once.

"Eventually? Eventually means after she's clawed out my eyes, or while she is attempting to?" She asked, smirking slightly but actually pretty worried that she wouldn't be liked. "Yes! The blind spot in your file!" She crowed in victory, smirk widening as she realized it wasn't possible that Michael knew much about her family because she had always avoided the topic with Rabastan and had never invited him to her family homes. "For one thing, all my mother obsesses about is my marriage. She even tried to get me engaged once, didn't work out. My mum's immediate family has all passed away and the farther ones I have never met but my dad's family? Yeah, they are some folks. I am quarter Spanish you know, my family has varying amounts of Spanish blood in them. They are," She had to pause as she tried to find a word suitable enough to encompass her family. "Unstable folks." She finally settled, "You will have to meet them to really know them but here's one easy fact, most of them hate me and everybody else in the family and the only reason we bother to see each other at all is when my grandfather commands us and we haul our sorry asses to suck up to the old guy." She could go on and on about her family, but she doubted Michael wanted that much detail and anyway, if she was right her grandfather's birthday had crossed over the half an year left time frame and maybe he would get to view the Morte crazies firsthand.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:40 pm

"It's not that dangerous as long as you are not muggleborn and know when to shut up," he pointed out. "I sometimes have some bussiness to attend there. Thankfully, I'm on a good terms with the worst of the people there. Well, good enough for them not to kill me anyway," he said matter-of-factly. "I will take you gladly. But you will have to simply preted everything there is normal. As much as sick and twisted it will actually be," he added. He knew it would be hard for Zoya, but as long as she was able to obey this one simple rule, she should be fine. "Of course coming in, showing off auror you are and threatening people around or insult them, would only get us both killed," Michael said, in hope she will understand.

"Don't forget she is twice my age and same house as I was. I can handle her easily, don't worry," he smiled at thought of his little sister being angry. "And they seem... nice?" he looked at her, really amused. "What did you do to deserve their hate, darling?" he asked, clearly amused by th thought.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:56 pm

"Can't we just go around normal, muggle tourist spots?" Zoya asked not having high hopes that he would say yes. Michael's work kept him around shady places at nest so she knew with him as a travel companion, dark matters came free. She was only worried that even though she was a decent enough actress, sometimes overplaying her parts, her eyes could never hide her true emotions for long and in this case, her true emotions would likely get her killed. "You don't say." She deadpanned, annoyed a bit that Michael felt the need to tell her even that, that much was common sense.

"I don't need you to step in! I will handle myself." She protested immediately, her face reddening a bit as she tried to imagine the scenario. "I should learn to kick some ass too, I am not going to rely on you forever. Or even, for long." At his amusement, she pushed him lightly, laughing slightly. "They are not nice! The Mortes are pretty shady characters back home. We got reputation, kid." She announced, trying and failing to exude mafia charm. Sighing, she slumped back into her usual posture, continuing in a more matter of fact tone. "All of my sisters would try to hit on you, maybe some of m brothers too. The brothers not hitting on you would try to hit you and each of their parents would try to sniff out whether I had paid you money or not. But that is just the basic definition, they really have much more specific characters, I suppose."

"As for why they hate me, I like to think its because they are all jealous of my awesomeness but mostly it might be because even though I have the least pure blood, being born of the marriage or a pureblood to a muggleborn, I am going to inherit pretty much everything. It doesn't really help that I am not the most ideal pureblood around or that they have a conveniently placed heir in my half-sister." She answered thoughtfully, beginning with her usual cheery carelessness but ending a bit more subdued. All mentions of her half-sister tended to depress her slightly.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:08 pm

"Well I can just leave you wandering around and come back once I'm done," he suggested. "But then you will miss the best of food there. And I know you love the food," he smirked, curious about her answer to this. How much danger she was willing to get herself in for food? Michael still wasn't entirely sure about that one. "And of course you will handle yourself, why do I bother. My sister is basicaly trained killer since her childhood, maybe I should just sit here in my chair and watch the show," he laughed. "Kidding, she would more likely use your weakness to kill you when you don't expect it. Just saying..." he added with laugh.

"Well, maybe being with me could win you some points with them. Or not?" he asked curiously. "I wonder how come you are who you are, given your family and people you surround yourself with. Particulary men you tend to fall in love with," he teased her a little bit, ut truth was he really was curious about this. "Hitting on me or hitting me, I believe I can deal with that," he added with selfconfidence in his voice.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:25 pm

"Food." Zoya answered easily, completely sure of her choice. Her love for food transcended everything and a little bi of danger was no huge payment for good food. There was also the fact that all these places  fascinated her curiosity and if she hadn't gone she would have spent a lot of time imagining them. "I dodge well." She answered in a huffy tone, surveying the last bit of cookie contemplatively. "Basically, a little poison in my cookie for that extra zingy, chocolate-y taste and sure shot death as a happy side bonus." She joked, shrugging and munching the last cookie.

The question forced her to think a bit before she answered, but she was still unsure of the answer. "Honestly, I haven't spent much time with them so I cannot for sure but what I presume will be that their disdain for me will actually grow that I somehow managed to catch your attention and the efforts to seduce you would be very, very high." She figured that this would probably be the course but she didn't like to think on the details. Whatever they would do, the result would not be pleasant. "Its simple, I hate all of them." She answered shortly, swirling her whiskey in the glass. She was holding back on a lot of history about her parents which was what truly defined her, but she didn't want to get into that at the moment, it was too soon. "You think? And then, you will meet Brielle." The dramatic effect of the statement was ruined somehow by the giant yawn that Zoya covered up.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:55 pm

"Well, forget whoever that person is. When I have you, I don't give a damn about anyone else," he told her, getting up from his sofa, taking her into his arms and carrying her up to his bedroom. "I am not accepting protests," he pointed out if she had some intention to get out or even go home. Pushing the door open he put her on bed. "There is bathroom behind those doors," he pointed towards the other door in the room. "And borrow one of my t-shirts that are in the shelf in the bathroom to have something to sleep in," he added. "I'll just go check on the pub and the crypt and be right back," he finished, kissing her posessively before leaving the room with mischievous smirk.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 pm

"I am actually highly offended, those are half of my genes you just dissed." Zoya teased, letting out a surprised sound as she was lifted up in his arms, neatly gathered as if she weighed no more than a sack of pillows. "You know I can walk perfectly well." She pointed out, laughing at the foreign feel of being held like this. She completely ignored his words about hearing no protests because she had no protests. She stifled another yawn and nodded drowsily as he pointed out the bathroom, disappointed that the kiss couldn't last longer. "You got it, boss." She joked, resembling many of the staff that worked downstairs, watching him walk out. She resisted the comfort of the bed with some difficulty and hurriedly changed in the room pointed out, into the clothes offered. Falling onto the bed and drawing the covers around her, she fought her battle with sleep, losing a little more as the minutes went by.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2