Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R) Empty Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R)

Post by Michael Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Michael was sitting on the bar, drinking his fire whiskey, young pretty lady by his side. She could be like six years younger, but he didn't really care. She was hot and he was bored. And there was lot of space in Crypt to enjoy the night. After all the mess around. He leaned closer to her and whispered some nice words, cheering with their glasses as she gigled slightly. It was a bit annoying, but Michael didn't really have any further interrest in her but one night, so who cares?
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R) Empty Re: Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R)

Post by Zoya Morte Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:15 pm

The reason Zoya gave to herself for her return was that she wanted her clothes back. Reasonable enough but as far from the truth as could be. The real reason was that she wanted to see him, but she wasn't able to admit that to anyone least of all herself. She didn't know why but after the initial few days of wishing him dead and cursing his very thought, she had begun to hope for his visits. She wasn't consciously aware of it, but there was this anticipation in her that put all her senses on an edge, it was very annoying. She wanted him to come, but she wanted him to stay away too; honestly, she didn't know what she wanted.

So she spent many minutes loitering outside the entry to his pub, alternately trying to persuade and dissuade herself from walking through. In the end, persuasion won through and she squared her shoulders and slammed open the door, stopping dead a few feet into the room as she immediately zeroed in on him. And the girl with him. That's one dumb chick. she thought, smirking a bit as she wondered whether this was the best that Michael could score. She walked to the bar and ordered a drink, sub-consciously confident that he would walk over to her and she could get her motive without having to go through the humiliating process of breaking into his little 'date'. Giggles. She giggles. Its like she is trying to test how annoying she can get. She thought snidely, swirling the drink in her glass.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R) Empty Re: Careful what you wish for (Zoya, R)

Post by Michael Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:29 pm

He noticed Zoya in the corner of his eye. It surprised him she came. Even if he was glad to see her, he refused to play her little puppet. First of all, she pissed him off greatly many times. Second of all, if he was seen with her this way, people in the Tavern may actually think he was her puppet, which was never the thing. And the last reason was simply that the World wasn't turning around Zoya Morte. And despite this girl's idiocy and fact she was most likely a really poor excuse for a spy or something, she didn't spend most of her time acting as if she hated him, just to sleep with him afterwards and ruin his curtains to prove her point that never really existed. 

He still felt urge to stab the barbie right into her heart every fifth second, but always decided to put it away and wait after the sex is over. If she survives that one, because he was angry today. And angry with Michael meant agressive with those he didn't care about. Specialy when the reason of his anger was girl sitting nearby. He wanted her. He thought of her maybe a bit too often and all he wanted was to lock her up somewhere, to do anything to get her. But that was impossible as long as she refused to admit to herself she simply has a thing for bad boys with brittish accent. So instead, h continued whispering sweet things to barbie girl, ignoring Zoya completely.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:49 pm

The nerve of him! Zoya thought angrily, he isn't noticing me at all. Shit excuse for a babysitter. She added, glaring at the girl next to him over the rim of her glass as she took another sip. It wouldn't be so insulting if she was better. Hot yes, but you can totally tell that that one's got more silicon in her breasts than grey matter in her brain. Zoya felt more than just anger at being ignored this way, she felt hurt that he dismissed her so easily especially when he kept running through her thoughts daily. It wasn't fair that he could be so removed from her while her heart reacted to his presence in such confusing and disturbing ways. All the other emotions eh pushed aside, focusing only on her anger which rose at every giggle, causing her glass to hit the table with more force than strictly necessary.

'What's the matter luv? Something getting you down?" There again, that typical British accent that caused her heart to flip as she turned hopefully, only for her hopes to dash as she saw that it wasn't him. The man had blue eyes and blond hair and was very handsome, and Zoya noticed that some of the girls were glancing repeatedly in his direction but there wasn't something straight about him.

"Luv?" She repeated flatly, causing his eyes to cloud up in confusion. A sudden thought crossed her mind causing her to sit up straighter and hit the stranger with the full force of her smile. "I actually prefer Zoya, and as for what's getting me down....well, the usual you know." She replied easily, her tone lightening into a flirtatious one as she played with the glass on the counter-top.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Even if Michael seemed distracted by the barbie, he was still aware of what was going on, specialy around Zoya. His Zoya. He felt urge to shake his head to get the thought away. She made it pretty clear that they are not going to happen, even if he was willing to bet she clearly wanted to. But what the hell was she trying to do with this idiot? Michael knew him. Well, partly. He knew he was an asshole. Dahlia almost killed him once. The only thing that saved him was, that Michael needed some information he had. But that won't change the fact this idiot walked out of that conflict pretty bad. The ugly scar across his chest, which he was apparently hiding, was perfect proof. But that didn't change the fact Zoya was flirting with him. In her clumsy, funny way, but she was. Bad boys with brittish accent. That girl is aking to end up dead in the lake. But Michael refused to make a scene, so instead he continued his flirting game and just kept eye on those two, in case something goes wrong.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:29 pm

He doesn't care. The thought made Zoya feel inexplicably sad and simultaneously she felt rage at that stupid girl next to him, wanting to make her feel a whole new level of pain. Just what is it that she is saying that could possibly get him so engaged? Her unfocused gaze was brought back into sharp focus as someone clapped their hands suddenly in front of her face. It was now her turn to look in confusion at the man sitting next to her and she raised her eyebrow as she waited for an explanation.

He had the decency to look a bit sheepish, ruffling his hair with his hand as he answered, "You really seemed out of focus for a few minutes there." He explained, gesturing to her empty glass and adding mischievously, "I guess I owe you a drink for putting you through so much boredom." He teased, duly lifting his hand to signal for the next round. The action caused his shirt to shift a bit and something like a scar was exposed for a second before he settled, turning back down to Zoya and leaving her wondering whether she had imagined the whole thing.

"The fault is really my own and I should be paying for the round but hey! Free drinks, not going to say no." She teased back, focusing her full attention on the blonde next to her. She settled back into easy flirting with him but the whole routine felt a bit off, maybe it was because after spending so much time around guys like Michael that she felt that normal boys were something wholly abnormal but, she couldn't dismiss the whole thing as overworked nerves even if she tried because she knew that in a place like this, nice guys didn't exist and this one with his whole nice guy act was causing her guard to build up faster. Then of course, there was the complete lack of response from Michael which was really the whole point of this thing. What am I enduring this for?

The full points drove home when he laid a hand on her thigh immediately sparking revulsion in Zoya, who masked her cringe bravely but pushed his hand off and stood up immediately. "Yeaaah, I am really sorry. I don't think this is going to work." She apologized, genuinely feeling bad about attempting to use this person in something so pathetic. She wasted her words though, because the moment she turned around to leave her wrist was caught in a bruising grip and she was pulled back into the chest of the blonde. Bending down, he whispered lecherously into her, "Cut the airs sugar, we know you are the owner's bitch but looks like he found a new plaything for tonight. Why don't you spread some love around, eh?" Playing with her hair and idiotically leaving her other arm free for movement.

It was a bad move to add fuel to her already simmering rage but obviously the man didn't know that. "What did you say?" She hissed out, knocking her free elbow hard into his chest and pulling herself away from his grip, turning back around to him and punching him straight in the nose without breaking a single step and following that with a roundhouse kick aimed at his abdomen. She felt satisfaction as she saw the bloody mess she had turned his nose into as he wheezed trying to catch his breath, bent double as he was due to her kick which had hit home, uncaring of the blood smeared on her knuckles which would most likely bruise next day along with her wrist.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Michael tried to stay focused on the barbie for as long as possible but the moment he saw Zoya almost cheering for her victory, he knew this was going to end up bad. Seeing the idiot taking out his dagger, he was pretty sure Zoya won't be expecting this. For some reason, she was of the opinion, people cannot handle much. Problem was, many visitors of Tavern grew up in Czechia. They could handle much more, than one broken nose and a few kicks in the gut. "Okay, I believe the game is over, little one. So, do me a favour and go back home to your daddy and never play with us big boys again or the next time, I will put dagger into your spine," Michael quickly whispered to the girl with darkness clear in his voice. He could tell she shivered before she quickly left the place, terror in her eyes. How easy. Shame there wasn't time for fun.

Getting up quickly, he managed to point his wand at the back of the idiot's just in the moment he got up quickly, ready to stab Zoya who wasn't expecting it at all. Feeling Michael's wand touching his spine, he froze, so Michael could take one step closer and whisper into his ear. "Hello douchebag, remember that scar on your chest? I bet you do. Specialy how it was created. So, now, do me a favour and disappear before I actually finish the job. Because you see, that dagger of yours, the poison in it? It's creator shares a very deep connection with the lady you are about to hurt here. And we all know what is he in Azkaban for now, do we? So, even if I let you hurt her, do you honestly believe someone like Rabastan Lestrange could be stopped by anything while protecting his girls?" he asked him darkly. 

The idiot responded with dry laugh full of fear. "Michael Gamp, the man who claims to be big boss, yet licks boots of Death Eaters," he spoke out loud, turning all the attention towards them. Many men shaked their heads at this statement. He clearly didn't know where to stop. And Michael's eyes went even darker. He too pulled dagger out of his pocket, stabbing him to his side. "That's for touching my girl," he hissed, letting him fall on the ground in pain, Michael grabbed salt from the bar, kneeling next to him and putting it into his wound. "And that's a bonus for pissing me of," he added, getting up and nodding at his men to grab him. "The Crypt," he said only, before turning to Zoya, grabbing her arm rough, he dragged her away, looking at everyone, showing them to mind their own bussiness. "What the hell did you think you were doing?! Seriously, you come here to flirt with random guys of all the places?!" he asked her unsure of her mental health at the moment.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Rabastan made that? Her thoughts screamed, forcing her to give closer inspection to the dagger that would have caused her some serious damage. it didn't look anything out of the ordinary, just very sharp but as she looked closer she could detect a faint film of some liquid coating it, causing a distinctive shine. "The poison." The sudden increase in volume caused her to flinch and draw back, shaking her head at the idiot. He was a first class, moronic twat but she didn't want him to die and with those words he had pretty much sealed his fate. She didn't react at the would being inflicted but when Michael added the salt she paled, feeling slightly nauseous.

She had seen worse things but she usually dealt with the aftermath, when it was all finished and usually corpses were all that remained. To watch such pain be inflicted on another human being, to hear the screams he made as he was dragged away was far more excruciating for her than she thought possible. She didn't even register being dragged away or where she ended up, just staring blankly at him. His words caused a vague swell of resentment and she clasped onto the feeling, slowly shaking off her blankness and focusing on the emotion that she could deal with at the moment. "I came to get my things back and to return your stupid curtain back to you but seeing as you were so occupied," Her snide and contempt at the reason for his preoccupation almost sounded like jealousy, "That turned pointless, and I wasn't here to waste my time."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:20 pm

Michael noticed how disturbed she was only the moment he spoke to her. As she snapped back, he felt urge to smile. She was jealous. Zoya Morte was jealous. "And what's so wrong about me being busy? You made it clear last time, didn't you?" he told her calmly. Mainly because he didn't want to fight with her, nor upset her even more. He wasn't sure how much Zoya knew about Rabastan's death eater carreer and his poison inventions, but he was pretty sure she had no clue about this one, so he pulled out the dagger he stabbed the idiot with. "It's a deadly poison. Only a scratch can kill you within days. Quite painfully. And so far, there is only one person who knows how to cure it. Guess who he is," Michael explained to her. "And from Azkaban, he cannot exactly help much. So if I let him get to you, you would be dying this very moment," he told her honestly, with worry in his voice.

"Rabastan isn't a good person at all, Zoya. Despite the fact he loves you. He is terrible person and he knows there are many like him, who want to take his place. That's why he asked me to look after you. Nothing else," Michael told her honestly, putting the dagger back into his coat.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:33 pm

What's wrong with it?! Zoya could list a million things wrong with it and most of them were disturbingly centered on her. "What's wrong with it, is that if you leave me hanging around waiting for you to finally get over your diversion and see fact, creeps will approach me." She answered instead, not adding that that would make him the worst protector on Earth because she spent all her time wanting him to leave her alone. Except, she really didn't want to be left alone by him anymore. She studied the knife expressionlessly, dully noting that the facts corroborated with the fact file the auror department had constructed of the main Death Eaters. Most of it was gaps, but some nuggets of information had made it through. Information and rumors.

"I know that." She answered in a small voice, sighing as she closed her eyes and looking down, knowing the fact and yet something in her refused to believe it. A very small part, but a part still stubbornly believed that somehow, even after all that had happened Rabastan had some hope left. It was a hollow hope but some iota of her believed in it still. "You didn't do a great job of that, distracted as you were. Shouldn't you be paying more attention to your charge? She couldn't possibly have been that interesting." The last question was framed like a sentence but it was a question her pride tried hard to disguise.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:41 pm

"I'm sorry," he told her as he heard as she spoke of Rabastan. "He is who he is. Always have been. It's not bad to care for him. As long as you remember," he said, complete honesty in his voice. "You are jealous!" he said afterwards, hearing as she spoke of the girl. "Zoya, you have the worst luck when it comes to man. First Rabs and now me?" he asked her, not really making fun of her, yet still teasing her a little bit. "Come upstairs with me. Firewhiskey is there as well as cookies and your clothes," he gave her a small wink before he grabbed her hand, entwining his fingers with hers, just to show everyone not to touch her on their way up. He held her firmly, but still enough gently not to hurt her. Easily he ulocked the door and held them for her to enter the first.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Zoya knew him to be right but said nothing, merely looked up at the sky wondering what Rabastan was doing. Her musings were unpleasant and she was almost thankful for his announcement dragging her back to Earth. "I am not! She has nothing I could possibly be jealous of." She insisted, her vehemence in denial undermining its meaningfulness. People always said that her face always managed to come up with a way to show her emotions and at the moment they were in full agreement of Michael's belief.

"Shut up." She snapped half-heartedly, huffing out the words. She winced as he laced his fingers through her's. the slight tugging on her wrist was painful, she must be more hurt than she realized. "I am coming for the clothes." She replied, unwilling to give him another opportunity to make fun of her love for cookies. She looked with some amusement as people hurried to bow out of Michael's path, avoiding all eye contact with Zoya as she walked past into the room she had been in twice before, with increasingly unpleasant memories. Oh joy.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:18 pm

As the doors closed, he disappeared in the laundry room, bringing her the clothes. "I wouldn't need to occupy myself with any other woman, you know? All you have to do is stop being stubborn and admit the truth to yourself," he told her, putting the clothes on the couch. He wanted Zoya and he knew it. He just wished she saw it too. "I know you wished for me to visit you again and I know that's the main reason why you came here in the first place," he whispered, stepping closer and closer to her, grabbing her chin in his hand again. "So, all you need to do is admit it and let me in. And we can stop playing this silly game of being stupid teenagers," he whispered into her lips. He wanted to kiss her. More than anything. Kiss her and spend the rest of the evening watching those silly muggle games of her in TV, while eating cookies. But he couldn't force her to stay. He knew it.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:46 am

"Don't shift the blame on me." Zoya replied, glaring at Michael as she remembered his proximity to the ditz a while before. "I really don't want to stand in the way of your enjoyment you know, considerate being that I am." She added sarcastically, crossing her arms and looking away. Her breath caught as he stepped closer and closer to her as she stood frozen to her spot. "If you knew, then why didn't you come?" She asked softly to not break the spell he was casting on her. The response came automatically to her and she didn't censor it, so it was a rare glimpse into what she really wanted, as opposed to her usual vehement denials. Her eyes fluttered close in anticipation of his kiss but when nothing happened she slowly opened them again, blinking in confusion as the haze from his nearness lifted a little.

Jerking back, she answered, "There are other ways of stopping this game." Her voice sounded a little breathless, much to her disgust. "And you are wrong, I am only here to return you what is yours and take back what is mine." The words rang a bit hollow but she stubbornly stuck to them and they reminded her of the similar words spoken by him. "And wait a minute, since when did I turn into your pet?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:02 am

He looked at her, slightly amused as always. "My pet? What the hell would I need a pet for?" he asked her, half amused, half confused. "You see, Zoya, I have plenty of pets, just one or two floors bellow us. They are good, given the fact my work wouldn't be that effective without them. But trust me on one thing, if I wanted a pet also as my woman, I wouldn't spend my time with you," he told her honestly, pretty sure of the next thing she will want to snap into his face. "That Barbie you were so jealous of, she was playing one terrible spy game. So, I played along with intention to scare her a little bit. Which I did," he added one explanation Zoya didn't ask for. "Anyway, take your clothes and go, if you want. Nobody is going to stop you. Just don't expect me to be running to you, when everything you do is trying to hurt me," he told her, stepping back and leaning against the wall, watching her.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:25 am

His explanation about that girl made her feel better and she almost smiled, cheering up rapidly. She still refused to admit that she was jealous even if it was plain obvious that she was. "You have so many enemies its weird. I am pretty sure the poor girl was just one of your random fan-girls." She replied, smirking slightly. She could afford to be benevolent now, now that he had assured her that he had no interest in that girl. The amount of relief that thought afforded her worried her. She turned to the clothes on the couch, placing his curtain next to them as she picked them up. At his last words she stopped dead, turning to look at him and clutching the clothes closer. "I.........hurt you?" She asked hesitantly, unsure if she had heard him right. She didn't want to hurt him, the mere thought of hurting him constricted her heart and she was convinced that her course of action was the best for both of them. Why can't he see that?
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:35 am

"Trust me, fan-girls usually never visit the Tavern. For some reason they refuse to see the worse side of me," he told her with chuckle. He had many fangirls, he knew it. Not that he particulary wanted them, but he was a rich guy with good position, he knew two languages and from what he was told, he was quite attractive to women. It was annoying most of the time, but he learnt to ignore it eventualy. "Well, you did. In fact you keep doing it 90% of the time we see each other. And as much as I would love to have you with me, even I get tired eventualy. So, now it's in your hands. You can turn and leave as you always do and add another stuff from the list you have to shout in my face. Or, you can just stay. My doors were always opened. Even if you refuse to see it," he told her with genuine smile, hint of sadness in his eyes. He knew now he was in love with her. But he also knew she would never stay.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:49 am

"I don't want to hurt you." Zoya stated quietly, unable to look away from the man leaning on the wall in front of her. His eyes tugged at her heart, there was something in her that refused to let her leave but did she have the courage to stay was the question. "Getting what you want can break your heart." She had seen it happen so many times, it never worked. Not for long. Its didn't work for her parents, it hadn't worked for Rabastan and her and it wouldn't work for Michael and her. Somehow, sometime, one of them would hurt the other in some irreparable way and that all ends in hurt. She knew all that, but she saw the slight sadness in his eyes too that refused to let her just leave him like this. "I don't know what to do." She answered honestly, looking ready to bolt at any second. She reflected on the days she had spent hoping he would show up, waiting like that hadn't been great but the alternative left her exposed to a lot more hurt. "Why must it be you? I don't get it at all! You annoy me, you are as incompatible with me as is possible and all you do is make fun of me. Yet, why do I feel so lonely when you leave me? Why are the only one who has so much affect on me?!" Her sudden burst sounded more accusatory than loving but her confusion and the budding feeling of love she was beginning to feel for him shone through. She felt better than she had done in weeks, finally taking the courage to speak what she really felt.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 am

He shaked his head at her statement about hurting him. "Every relationship can end up as disaster, Zoya. It doesn't matter if the people in it are the same or complete opposite. In the end it only depends if the person is the one worth your heart broken for," he told her as he stepped closer to her once again. She had bad luck when it came to love, he could tell. But he could also tell that this wasn't going to change just because she decided to let him go. "What do you want right now? Think about yourself for a moment. What is it you want as you are standing right here, in front of me? Take that chance and we can see where it goes. Leave and you will never know what could have been," he told her. This was actualy first normal conversation they had ever since they met. And he liked this Zoya. Even more, than the childish one from before.

"I am maybe not a good man. And most likely, we will have our ups and downs. But I can tell you, once I have you, I am not going to let you go. And trust me, it's gonna be one hell of a ride," he gave her a wicked, but loving smile. He grabbed her free hand, their fingers entwined again. It felt as if she belonged there, next to him, holding his hand. "You let go once. Remember? He is sitting in Azkaban, shadow of what he was. Do you want to let go again? Never know?" he asked her again.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 am

"Have you ever had your heartbroken Michael? Nothing could be worth that much pain." She insisted, allowing some of the feelings she had felt during her parent's divorce to shine in her eyes. "Sometimes, the relationship doesn't just hurt you. There are people around that end up as collateral damage too, in ways we don't really notice." She added, but she knew her resistance was breaking. Being close to him felt too good for her to walk away now. Maybe staying with him ended in pain, but leaving now would be that much pain too just now instead of later.

He stated the obvious when he spoke about his moral dubiousness or that they will have their ups and downs, perhaps even more than other relationships but his reassurance that he would not leave her touched her. She needed to believe that it was true, because she couldn't let go of her inhibitions if she didn't have absolute trust in Michael that he wouldn't leave her hanging. "You won't let go, promise?" She asked, wanting to hear him say the words and for a moment she let go of her pretenses and let him see her full vulnerability. When their finger entwined it felt like she had reached home, she felt like she belonged somewhere, that she had finally found her place in this world. Her eyes winced close as he mentioned Rabastan and she silently vowed that she would not let Michael fall the same way. There would be times when her instincts would be to run, when things got too messy and she felt her heart close to breaking she would want to run but she would fight against the impulse. That much she could promise to herself.

"I hate you, you know?" She whispered softly, meaning the exact opposite but knowing that she couldn't deal with those words right now. She shifted her weight and stretched on her toes to reach his lips, gently kissing him her lips barely touching his. It was in stark contrast to her previous kiss of anger, this one was uncertain and hesitant and so much more tender.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 am

"You are talking to a man who lost his parents and is currently raising three much younger siblings. I think I know what being heartbroken means," he told her with gentle smile. When she asked him if he won't let go, if he really meant it, she surprised him slightly. Usualy, that part about not letting go was what made women leave him before it was too late. As much as he knew how to be nice and gentle, he was also quite overprotective and mainly possessive. It was the only part of his darker side he showed in his relationships particulary often. "Careful what you wish for," he smirked at first before leaning closer. "I promise," he whispered into her ear, before going back to look into her eyes once again.

He imidiately responded to her kiss, pulling her closer, kissing her in possessive, yet gentle way as he held her waist, while still holding her hand with his other one, no letting go and holding her chin instead. "I love you, too," he replied to her as he broke the kiss, his smile devilish, yet his eyes honestly telling her he meant what he said.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:50 am

The nugget of information reminded Zoya again of how little she actually knew about this man. She would have to get to know him better and she actually looked forward to finding out more about him. He was at an advantage but she was learning fast, noting his surprise at her words. His words sounded foreboding and teasing, and she was just about snap at him to get his act straight and give a decent answer but he had moved past her protests and whispered his affirmation causing goosebumps to break across her arm. She smiled at him, feeling a weight lift off her heart leaving her free to fully enjoy being around him.

Her hands moved up from her chest where she had placed them to steady herself onto his shoulder, pulling him closer as his arms went around her waist. This was the first time she was able to enjoy being this close to him and it was one of the best feeling in the world. She felt safe and happy. She rolled her eyes at his smile, "Too dramatic, drama queen." She teased, not about to let him know that she loved that smile.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:13 am

"I believe my reputation is completely ruined when you are nearby," he replied, amused, before he kissed her again and released her. "So, leaving or cookies and that muggle sport or whatever it is?" he asked her with narrowed eyebrow on his way to kitchen, because he was pretty sure he knew which of those two versions will she pick. And at the moment, he didn't even care about the dying idiot in the crypt. After all he had last couple of hours, maybe less and was in such pain, Michael doubted he would be actually useful.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:21 am

"Pfft, you will survive." Zoya dismissed, leaning into the short kiss. "Cookies!" She cheered, her enthusiasm dipping slightly as she continued sourly, "And that is football. Football! Get used to it." She called out after him as he made his way to the kitchen. He knew her too well. With him gone, she could take a real breath and think about the happenings of these past few hours. The musings reminded her of the death she was sure she had caused today, feeling guilty about it. The guy may have been a douche, but Zoya had cut his life short by much time by dragging him into the mess. Her rational side shot down the guilt, pointing out that the guy was a moron who didn't deserve better and she had just helped rid the world of a twat. Kicking off her shoes and settling down on the couch, she flipped through the muggle channels asking as Michael re-entered. "Hey, about that guy....will he die?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:28 am

Michael came back with cookies for her and glass of whiskey for himself, sitting on his sofa as usual. It was his spot, where he spent his time to relax after busy days such as this one. "He was dead the moment the knife came to the contact with his body. But honestly, he was living maybe a bit too long. I alredy had one meeting with him before. As for that scar I believe you noticed. But managed to get away," he honestly told her, not really holding back the truth. There was no point in lying to her. She would find out anyway. "If it helps you sleep at night, he was probably much worse than I will ever be. All he wanted was to take place in inner circle of Death Eaters. I believe Rabs once threw him out of the window, because he called Morana a slut. Or was it Barty? One of them for sure, they were always big protectors of Gaunt ladies," Michael explained who the idiot actualy was.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next