Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

OPEN Hitting the Town

2 posters

Go down

OPEN Hitting the Town Empty OPEN Hitting the Town

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:18 am

Alexis was glad that she had the night off work, even though she loved her job. She rarely got the chance to go out, even though she wasn't much of a partier, and she was looking forward to a night out. It took just over half an hour for her to get ready with the help of a few well placed charms. Her hair hung loose around her shoulders and her face bore only a little make up. She kind of wished that she had someone to go out with, but she didn't mind doing so alone.

Securely locking up her home, she walked down the street to a dark spot and turned around in order to apparate. She appeared from thin air just a few minute's walk from the Leaky Cauldron and made her way to the inn. She enjoyed the walk, but was also glad to see that the place was bustling with activity. Alexis walked to the bar and ordered a straight firewhiskey, which she paid for before turning to the room and downing the drink in one fluid motion.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

OPEN Hitting the Town Empty Re: OPEN Hitting the Town

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:18 am

It was a long day in Ministry today. As Kieran left the building he decided to stop in the Leaky Cauldron for a while. Briana was still in school and a drink right now would be really nice. When he was approaching the bar he noticed a girl next to it, drinking a glass of firewhiskey in one shot. He ordered one too, turned to her and said "Wow, you must have been so thirsty."
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: in ministry
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:34 am

Alexis was surprised to hear somebody address her. She looked at the man that she didn't recognise and smiled, raising her empty glass. "I definitely was," she said, before motioning for another drink. This one she only took a sip from, before turning her attention back to the person who was next to her. "So what brings you here?" She asked, hoping to have someone, even a stranger, to talk to.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:45 am

"Just a tough day at work. So i wanted to stop by for a drink to just relax a little before heading home. And what is such a young lady doing in here so alone?" Kieran realized that it's a long time since he met someone new. He was either at work or at home, so this seemed as a nice way of forgetting everything and just relaxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:19 pm

The woman smiled, knowing where he was coming from. Having had the night before off as well, she wasn't concerned about anything from work. Although she had to admit that she kind of worried about her long term patients, having grown attached to them over time. She shrugged and said, "I know that feeling. This is my first couple of nights off in a long while, so I figured I would make the most of it. Unfortunately, with all of the long hours, I hardly get the chance to make friends." She took another mouthful of her drink before continuing, "So what do you do for work?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:44 am

"Oh really? I thought you've got many friends. That you're just waiting for them in here." Kieran smiled at her "What do i do? Well....it's nothing interesting. You know, just office work in the ministry. But it sounds like you're working at some rushed crowded place." He wandered in his mind for a second. "Oh, where are my manners. My name is Kieran. And who might you be thirsty lady?"
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 am

Alexis shook her head, "Nope.. just the people that I work with. They're a really nice bunch, but they too hardly get the chance to go out." The woman laughed and sipped carefully at her drink. Her voice was amused as she spoke, "Oh, I'm sure that your job is very important! They don't employ people at the ministry for no reason! I'm a healer, so I suppose that it does get pretty busy." The woman almost spat out the next mouthful of her drink at his words. "Thirsty lady? I love it! I'm Alexis, it's a pleasure to meet you, Kieran." The healer held out her hand to shake his.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Kieran reached out in order to shanke her hand. "I'm really pleased to meet you Alexis." He didn't expect it but this turned out as a nice talk. "So you know more ministry workers?" Kieran laughed. "Some people there actually seem like they do nothing." Which was true...even if he knew they're working hard, they appeared like they never move. "So a healer you say? That's pretty amazing job. Nice to see people still willing to help others."
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:49 am

Alexis smiled and shook his hand before allowing her own to fall to her side. She was surprised that she had managed to begin a conversation with somebody already, and they had been a stranger no less. “I know a few of them. They all have important jobs, otherwise they wouldn’t be employed there still.” She laughed, although she knew that it was true. Often people seemed like they were doing nothing, but on second glance they may actually be doing something very important. “Yeah, I do it because I feel like I need to do something. There are so many healers that don’t really care about anything apart from the decent pay.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:00 am

"Of course. Our indispensable office rats." Kieran luughed. After all it was ministry he was talking about. Tons of paperwork. And it wouldn't work without the brave bureaucrats. "It must feel really nice to know that your work is saving lives. I mean... You do much more important work than me." Not that i'm nod doing an important work. But you keep saving people all the time. For me it's short-term adventures combined with paperwork and handling my colleagues and my boss.
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:18 am

"Oh yeah, the paper pushers are very important too," Alexis said, teasingly. The truth was, that without said paper pushers, the Ministry would fall apart. Too many people who just whip out their wands without having any order would be catastrophic. Thankfully, there hadn't been too many Ministry related issues in the papers lately. That definitely didn't meant that there wasn't any, but since they hadn't been leaked, they must not be very major. "It is nice to know that I help people. But that doesn't mean that my job is any more important than your own."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran MacPhearson Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:58 am

"But i think we might agree that your work is more noticable."  You have no idea how glad i am that people don't notice my work. It means i'm doing it right "You know it has been some time since i just decided to have a night out. And I'm pretty glad i did it today."
Kieran MacPhearson
Kieran MacPhearson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Zoey had some free time after her work today and she didn't want to spend it at home alone. So she soon walked into The Leaky Cauldron. She ordered herself one firewhiskey and then saw Alexis, girl who worked as Healer too. She saw seen her around but never really talked with her much before. She seemed talking with someone who she didn't know. She still decided to go to them and maybe even become friends with them. "Hey, Alexis and stranger," she said with smile then when she was near them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:19 am

"It's been a long time since I last went out too," she said, with a bright smile on her face. She finished her drink and immediately asked for another one. If this was going to be her last night out in the next few months, she was going to enjoy it. "Oh, hi Zoey!" Alexis replied, her voice cheerful. Zoey was another healer who she had encountered at work from time to time. "Kieran, this is Zoey. She works at St Mungo's too. Kieran here is a Ministry Official."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Zoey nodded and smiled. "It's nice to meet you Kieran," she said then to that man who was introduced as Kieran. "May I join with you guys?" she asked then and was ready to sit down if they say yes to her. She didn't wanna be rude and just sit here with them with out asking. She also decided to order after answer yes or no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down