Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

First Lesson

+2
Jocelyn Immorta
Elija Prince
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Lesson - Page 2 Empty Re: First Lesson

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Jocelyn opened her books and hide in her book, she grabbed her parchment and a quill dipping it in the inkpot and started to write something down on her parchment. She decided to be quiet the whole time and write down what would be necessary to learn and not listen to the professor. He can't make her do anything so she just write down what would come off handy to learn without listening to the professor. Jocelyn needed to find a way to releash her still remaining anger towards Zoya and the professor, one insult or comment towards her could make her explode and then everyone is going to be quite surprised as well. She had to admit that the professor has a great amount of patience for her and the other students.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Severus snorted at his house mate's insolence, although he was quite annoyed by her behaviour as well. This sort of blant disobedience normally only was seen amongst Gryffindors, as Slytherins knew how to fit in and use their cunning instead of sheer stubborness.
Sighing, he raised his hand, maybe at least he could get some points for his house. "I think the difference is that a charm is not permanent, it also is more often used to make it seem as if your appearance is changed instead of really changing it. A Transfiguration actually does change it and makes it permanent, at least till you untransfigure it and I think a potion could make the change go deeper and change your whole anatomy." Severus explained his reasoning.

Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Hayden appeared to be the only one actually taking notes on what Professor Prince had written. The rest had been paying attention to the little quarrel that some insolent Slytherin girl had started, just because she wanted to go to the bathroom. He had almost a page full of notes, and he wasn't close to being done. He kept writing very fast, with very good handwriting if he might add, while the small argument was going on.

After he heard no more arguing, he turned to face Professor Prince and kept listening to what he was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 am

Eyes gliding over the rows filled with students, Eija was pleased to see Severus raise his hand again. It was not common knowledge, but the boy was his older sister's son. His nephew. And although, Severus didn't know about this, Elija was set on keeping an eye on the child, knowing how hard he had it at home.
"Yes, Mister Snape?" he asked and listened to the Slytherin's well thought through responds, nodding his head here and there.
"Those are very good points, Mister Snape. Five points to Slytherin." Elija looked around the class and saw with satisfaction that the students of his house studiously copied down everything and kept out of the drama so far.
"Now, as the lesson is almost over..." he looked pointedly at Jocelyn Grimm, "are there any qestions left about what we covered today?" he asked his class.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 pm

Finally the lesson had come to its end, Jocelyn settled her book bag on the table and saw that the professor was watching her and she got a uncomfortable feeling about it. Jocelyn knew very well that she ruined half his lesson but she calmed down and wrote a lot down on her parchment. Jocelyn kept looking but her expression turned into a glare.

What could he do, she hasn't opened her mouth and the look he gave wasn't a really nice one although she hadn't been nice to him either but if Zoya wasn't such an idiotic girl making fun of her nothing would have happened in his lesson. Why would they have all the years together in one class, that just sounds ridiculous. Jocelyn broke off the glare and shut her book and stuffed everything in her bag, she stood up to grab the quills that fell on the floor and she picked them up, when she pulled herself up again, Jocelyn saw that nobody was put away their things but the lesson was already over. Jocelyn grabbed her bag, ignored the others and walked towards the door.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 pm

"Where do you think you're going, Miss Grimm?" Elija's voice sounded sharp in the otherwise quiet classroom. "I don't think I have allowed anyone to leave, yet. That would be another five points of Slytherin, but I have to say that it would be quite unfair of me to punish the whole house for your behaviour. Sit back down." he looked steadily into her eyes.
He had noticed the girl's glare already, but had ignored it so far. Elija knew what a temper she had and ignoring her was the best treatment for children like that. Nevertheless, he would not allow her to further act out in his class and she had to learn who was in charge here.
"I think a detention is in order. You will report to my office at eight this evening. And you better be on time." he stared coldly at her.
Returning his attention back to the class he said "Now, if there are no more questions, copy down the homework." With a flick of his wand a new writing appeared on the board. "Read up on the Vera Verto spell which we will practice next week. I expect you all to have some notes about it at the start of next lesson. Should you fail to do so, you will be excluded from the practice and receive a T for your homework. Class dismissed" Elija said, nodding at his students. Another flick of his wand and the door opened for them.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Jocelyn stopped when she heard the professor asked her where she was going, she turned around and looked at him in confusion, she wanted to say something but kept it inside and strolled back to her seat. When the professor said she had detention she looked up at him again. "Detention!! You looked at me, so i assumed i could go to the restroom before i'm too late for my next class!" she said to him. Jocelyn sighed and grabbed her parchment, writing down her homework. Tonight she had probably more time to make that homework in detention. She was still writing down her homework as finally the doors flung open and other students grabbed their stuff and walked out. Great she needed to be at the other lesson in 5 minutes and without a map of this school.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Severus couldn't help the smirk that slipped onto his face at the show before him. This young Slytherin was really doing a great job of pissing off her Professor. Even he wouldn't just walk out before the lesson was officially over, and he could be quite rude as well.
Shaking his head, he noted down the homework and put away his things. Then he got up and nodded curtly towards his teacher before stalking towards the door. When he passed his house mate he sneered at her "You really are stupid, aren't you? Or do you just enjoy getting detentions? A bit masochistic, don't you think?" he chuckled sardonially.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Jocelyn looked up at the boy with the shoulderlenght black hair and the pointy nose.

"Ohh Shut up!!" She hissed at him in pure anger. Jocelyn went back to writing the last couple of words of the homework down. She really needed to go to the bathroom but she didn't had much time before her other class started.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Severus laughed haughtily and whispered back "No control ... how ... Gryffindor of you. Maybe you have been missplaced." he smirked and straightend up again. He didn't want to get in trouble with his professor after all and the man must be in a pretty bad mood after Grimm's insolent behaviour. "Just don't lose us anymore points, girl. Other people worked hard for them." he said in his silky voice, black eyes shining coldly.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Jocelyn ignored the boy but the words were stabbing her in her back. Was she really missplaced? Did she really belonged to another house then were her father and mother came from?
Jocelyn grabbed her stuff and put it away in her bag, she was still sitting on her seat while the class was almost entirely empty, suddenly she felt nauseous but she didn't care anymore. She pulled herself up feeling slightly dizzy in the proces, she stumbled a little bit but then walked out of the classroom towards the restroom.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Severus watched the girl stumble out of the room, satisfied with himself. Obviously, his words had struck a core and he chuckled. Little children were so easy to hurt, only a few simple words and that was it. He pulled his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the room towards his next lesson.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Morana was sitting in the darkest corner, just like she was used to and quietly observed what was going on. She didn't really feel like interrfering, she never did. So she was just sitting there and listening to everyone like always. Sometimes only with that smirk so typical for her.

((Sorry, I got into trouble last week for absence of sleep, so I am a little bit behind))
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Eric had been staring out the window completely zoned out. He was exhausted and struggled to keep his eyes open. He did not even catch what the homework was and only zoned back in when the professor said that the class was dismissed. Grabbing his bag he walked out of the room with intentions of going back to his common room and going to sleep.

(Sorry I was late I had a very busy weekend)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:50 pm

(no problem, rl comes first)

Eija walked back to his desk and sat behind it. While the students filed out of his classroom, he organized his notes and went through the plan for his next lesson already. He would have to use his lunchbreak to get some work done because he would be busy with supervising the detention that evening. He really hoped that this would not become an everyday occurance.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Marvolo couldn't help but laugh as she stepped into the classroom having missed the lesson though she caught Snape's remark "Well done Severus" she said softly as she passed him walking up to the teacher's desk. "Professor I am very sorry for my absence, I was with Headmaster and we lost track of time" she presented a note from Headmaster Dumbledore "I shall procure the homework from one of my housemates and be sure to hand it in"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Elija silently took the Slytherin's note and read the short message the headmaster had left for him. He gave the girl a short nod and said "It seems you are excused by the headmaster this time. Make sure to be present during the next lesson with the assigned homework, Miss Gaunt, I will be sure to test you."
"You should hurry to your next lesson now, though." he told her and turned to prepare for his next class.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 pm

"yes sir I shall be" she said with a smile nodding.

"Well then I shall excuse myself, until next lesson professor" with that she left the classroom.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content