Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Made For Each Other (Ares) (R)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Made For Each Other (Ares) (R)  Empty Made For Each Other (Ares) (R)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Eris watched as people drifted past her, it was visiting day and though no one came for them she liked to watch the people. The announcement rang out that the gates were closing and it was time for the visitors to leave as she left her hiding place to walk back to the cell she shared with ares.

Passing a young boy and his father the boy about her age looked at her and held out a flower, she frowned slightly and took it as he ran to keep up with his father. Walking back towards the cell she slipped in quietly and looked at her brother.

He wasn't like that boy with the flower, not clean or innocent looking but she preffered how he looked. He was dangerous and like the shadows he was always watching it seemed. As they grew she found herself watching her twin more, she loved him but her heart was growing more for him then she knew it should. Looking down she felt a blush creep into her cheeks as her mind wandered Stop it Eris your just his twin he doesnt think about you that way she silently berated herself.

Back to top Go down

Made For Each Other (Ares) (R)  Empty Re: Made For Each Other (Ares) (R)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Visiting day...how I hate it. Seriously...its one of those days where I can't slump around, doing nothing but being lost with my sister. All I wanna do is sink my teeth into the bastards that live outside the walls, and rip them to pieces. But, alas, if I try that, I'll have my soul eaten by the dementors, A dementor passed by Ares just as those thoughts crept around his mind.

Horrible creatures, he mused with disgust. He slowly walked, and slipped into his cell, falling on the floor, and staring at the ceiling. As his sister returned, he rose to his feet, and was about to offer her a small grin, when he noticed the flower on her hand.

He made his way to her, his brow rising as he did, and he ripped the flower from her grasp, "The fuck's this?" he asked with a snarl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Distracted by the burning in her cheeks he barely noticed Ares jumping to his feet, looking at him as he pulled the flower from her hands she jumped slightly "one of the outsider boys gave it to me" she said softly "he said I was pretty..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Ares ripped the flower apart with his clenched fist, as anger radiated from him like a bulb. He bit his tongue, quite literally, as blood began to pour from his lips. He felt electricity going up and down his spine, as he tilted his head, "I call you pretty, they do NOT!" he growled loudly as he pushed his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Stumbling backwards hit the wall "Ares what am i supposed to do when you fall in love?" she asked the idea of losing him to another girl crushing her "you wont let anyone look at me twice so what am i supposed to do when you find a girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:01 pm

His rage kept growing bigger, blinding him further more each second, "You're the only girl I care about, you're the only girl I've talked to in my whole life, and you're the only girl I need," he snarled. His twin was all he had, all he had seen and all he needed. No girl'd meddle between the both of them. Nor would a boy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:04 pm

"Thats right" she said "i'm the only girl you've ever spoken to" she kept to the wall out of the way of his rage even though she was the focal point of it "Ares your my brother you cant be with my forever, when i saw girl i mean someone to kiss and be IN love with someone to marry, am i to just watch you be happy with someone else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:10 pm

"A girl to kiss?" he asked with a quicker growl this time around. "I have a girl for that already," he said afterwards and planted a small kiss on her lips, "I'm in love with you, is that hard to understand?" he asked as he held her face with his hands. He never wanted to tell her that to her face, but Eris should by now have figured he didn't look at her as normal brothers did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:15 pm

She stood there stunned for several moments "..i..i.. didn't know" she said quietly his words swirled in her head and suddenly the way he looked at her, how he possessed her how he protected her mad sense. "I'm in love with you" she said with a small smile leaning forward she kissed softly on the lips her eyes closed and she smiled despite herself. All her books had told her this wasn't normal so she had feared that he could never love her but he did and she was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:25 am

Her soft lips calmed him down as soon as they touched his. However, he wanted to show she didn't need any kid to tell her she was pretty. She needed to understand, he told her that. And no one else did. He pushed her against the wall, never letting her lips escape. Ares pushed his body against Eris', and growled possessively as he kissed down her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:18 am

She gasped as he pressed her into the wall and kissed her possessively. Now that she knew the boy she loved could love her back she didnt need any other persons words or actions to make her happy, as long as she had her brother she would be at peace. His kisses burnt a trail down her neck and his name came out in a soft gasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:10 pm

He bit at her skin, his lips forming a grin once he heard his name exit her lips. He kissed up to her cheek, then breathed heavily into her ear, "Scream it," he growled, as he ground her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:17 pm

She couldnt even count on both hands how many times he'd whispered in her ear but this time was different. She felt like she was on fire and part of her wanted to do whatever he aseked, "ARES" she shouted his name breathlessly pressing her body against his.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:22 pm

"LOUDER" he ordered her as his hands crept inside her shirt, going up to her breasts, where he held them tightly against one another, pinching her nipples, hidding back a grin of satisfaction as he did so. He had finally put his hands on her like he wished to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:26 pm

"ARES" her cry came out strangled and pitched, opening her eyes she locked on his gaze and saw with hidden shock how pleased he was, in that moment she knew he'd been waiting a very long time.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:36 pm

His hands let go of her breasts for a split of a second, which he used to rip her shirt off her. Rubbing her chest once again, he kissed her madly, and softly bit her lower lip. He wanted to throw her around, play with her like she was an animal, make her bow to him, but he wasn't sure how much she could handle. No matter how lusty he was for her, he loved her too much to hurt her. Going back to her neck, he licked down to her breasts, after letting them go, sucking on one of her nipples, and nibbling on it, pulling it as his cold myserious brown eyes stared into hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:43 pm

His hands on her chest drove her insane as he sucked a nipple into his mouth she hissed with pleasure watching everything he did. Feeling emboldened she reached down to him and placing her hands on his jaw she pulled him up to her and kissed his lips, with a small smirk she then put her hands on his shoulders, slamming him into the wall where her back had been she kissed his neck biting him hard.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 pm

As he was slammed into the wall, he let a blank expression come to his face. Once she bit her, he lifted his arms, allowing her. He had suffered much more pain at the prison. He was victim of beatings his sister didn't know about, he was close to dying a lot more times then he wanted to admit, and although some protected him, others destroyed him anyway he could. By now, any pain his loved one inflicted, he'd be able to witstand. He then wrapped his arms around her, crushing her bones with a grin, "C'mon, bite harder," he smirked, "I want to see my own blood," he growled, excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:12 pm

She looked at him with a sadistic smile, of course he'd know she loved blood she loved the feeling of being crushed to his body her breasts brushing against his shirt. She kissed his neck lovingly for a few moments before her sharpened teeth latched onto his neck, biting hard her strong jaw made it easy tp puncture his skin, within moments a coppery taste filled her mouth and she sucked on his neck would her tongue brushing over the punctures a moan coming from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:05 pm

His heart beat powerfully against her chest, as he felt his blood pour down his skin. However, he got Eris to do what he wished, as she had allowed her neck to be in the position he had calculated. Sinking his canines into her skin as well, her blood filled his mouth and he grinned, as his hands traveled up and down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:08 pm

She gasped loudly pitching to a soft cry at his bite, she loved the feeling on her neck as his teeth sunk into her. "Ares" she whispered against the wound she had caused her hands pulling up his shirt from the sides touching his skin experimentally. She knew his body, as well as she knew her own but not like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Ares pushed her away momentarily, and then pulled his shirt over his head, smirking as he traced his neck with his fingers. The feel of his own blood drove him insane, and he chuckled madly as he tasted it, "Your blood tastes better," he grinned, as he put his arms around Eris' waist, and pulled her back to him, kissing her deeply, the blood each of them had on their lips being mixed with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:19 pm

She kissed him with fierce hunger, tasting her blood on his lips her nails raked down his back leaving small pink furrows in there wake she felt as if there was a animal inside her raring to be released she kissed him hard before trailing bloody kisses down his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Ares laid back, and smirked each time Eris' lips met his skin. He couldn't have enough of his sister even if he tried, he wanted her to be pressed against him for all eternity, sadly that'd never happen, there would be times they'd be apart and he couldn't imagine how would it be when that happened because if he did all he'd feel was pain and now he wanted to feel pleasure and nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:40 pm

She pressed herself against him kissing his neck then his lips "Never leave me" she whispered to him softly nibbling at his ear "if any girl thinks she can have you, i'll tear her apart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next