Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:16 pm

"My husband..." she started slowly "has a heavy hand...if you understand my meaning...and i'm scared..for myself..and for my daughter"

Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:24 pm

"That heavy hand should end you," he muttered under his breath, "And?"

Marcus Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Jericho's jaw clenched at hearing that Stephan would do anything such as hitting a woman. Never mind that he was now on his shit list... That's just something you don't do, good or bad.... If Willow was telling the truth, Merlin help that dark wizard should he cross paths with him if he lay a heavy hand on that little girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Willow flicked her wrist wand in hand and the glamours dissapeared to reveal her face swollen bruises coating most of her flesh, her pale hands showed the signs of broken fingers and she looked like the opposite of someone who would be alive.

"If he could do this to me, then what could he do to my daughter if he got angry and i wasn't around" she said trying to hold back her tears "i don't know what to do i got in to deep and i dont want to be here, i need help protecting my daughter"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Alastor hid back a smirk of pleasure at seeing Willow in such state. Still not falling for this shit, he thought, as his eyes turned to Jericho to examine his reaction.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Seeing the glamours fall away from Willow, Jericho's jaw tightened further. He didn't want to believe that this had happened, but what other explanation was there. He was more or less worried about the safety of the child. Willow was a capable witch, and he knew it. But, the baby... She was powerless. Jericho swore to himself, should Stephan ever touch her in a way to leave a mark on her like the marks that graced Willow's flesh, he'd beat him a hundred times over...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:44 pm

She waved her wand and the glamours covered her inujuries returning the minister to her usual impecable self "i see that I can't get anywhere with you two" she said quietly, with a flick of her wrist the doors opened "report to the academy on monday that is an order failure to comply will result in immediate arrest" with that being said she slipped her wand up her sleeve and grabbed her coat. "Good day gentlemen" and apparated from the office.
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Before Jericho could answer back, Willow was gone with a pop. Turning from Moody, Jericho hauled out and punched the wall behind him, splintering the wood slightly. Pinching the bridge of his nose, her sighed angrily through his nose. "Mother fucker....." he growled under is breath. Now he didn't have a choice, again, other than do what the minister ordered him to do. So, to The Academy he would go... Dropping his hand heavily to his side, he planted his cane and leaned on it heavily. "If he hurts that little girl..... So help me, Alastor...." he growled pointing out in a general pointing manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 pm

"Jericho, do what you wish. Go or don't go. IF she has the balls to arrest you, Stephan will follow. Because I knew Stephan before you did. I know women he has been with before Willow. He doesn't do this...this is simply not him. He's dark. He's a bastard. But he doesn't hit women...he was your best friend...you know he wouldn't do such things. And he never kept things from you, that I know. You always knew what he truly was..." Alastor said.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:00 am

Jericho's icy eyes met his best friend as he spoke. He was right.... Closing them and listening to the reason Alastor offered, he knew what he was telling him was right. Stephan was a bastard, that was common knowledge, but he didn't hit women. He might be a dark wizard, but he wasn't abusive. Women were something that he always respected. That much was true. Putting a heavy hand on Alastor's shoulder, he nodded. "Thank you. He's not like that, you're right. But, I will go to the Academy as ordered. If Mira needs help in her training, then I will help her. I can do that much for her and for Sirius..." he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2