Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Seventh Year Graduation Ceremony/End of Term Feast 1979 (All Students and Staff)

+4
Luna Valkyrie
Marvolo Gaunt
James Potter
Dellen Lestrange
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seventh Year Graduation Ceremony/End of Term Feast 1979 (All Students and Staff)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Seventh Year Graduation Ceremony/End of Term Feast 1979 (All Students and Staff)

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:50 am

Morana's lips imidiately turned into smile. Not the typical sweet genuine smile clearly full of love other used to do when seeing their soulmates. This smile was somehow devilish, with slice of danger. But Barty always understood this smile much better and neither of the two was up to obvious and sweet love others did. "Leaving for long nights to complete missions and than spoil me with roses? If I didn't miss you in my bed too often for my taste, I would quickly get used to it," she said darkly but with clear love before tasting his lips, telling him how much she missed him over those couple of hours they were separated.

-------

"I always search for you, when you are not by my side. I can't afford anyone to realize your beauty and steal you away from me, can I?" Rabastan said as he held her hand tight. Than he looked around again, this time not searching for anyone, just genuinely curious about people who alredy arrived. Of course he smiled to see familiar faces. It was strange to see so many couples around. Few of them alredy married, another few close to wedding such as him and Katrina. It was almost a year since the war began, but it was still just about muggles and mudbloods disappearing. Wolfclaw was quiet, so was the ministry. Even if each of them for a bit different reason. The big actions, the actual war was still only about to begin.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Seventh Year Graduation Ceremony/End of Term Feast 1979 (All Students and Staff)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Seventh Year Graduation Ceremony/End of Term Feast 1979 (All Students and Staff)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 am

Barty grinned into her kiss holding her tightly "My love you know I loath to be away from you" he said nuzzling her neck lovingly as he took in her scent and sighed. Looking up he noticed Marvolo and the gryffindor girl she tended to sit with walking over "Ladies" he said with a dark smirk "Comngratulations lady lion"

Mira looked up nervously and relaxed into a easy grin she'd come to know not just Marvolo but Morana as well and though Barty didn't like her he didn't loath her either. "Thank you Barty" was her response "I'm glad to see you are home to be with Morana I know she misses you greatly, and congratulations to you to. Lord Snake" she grinned shooting a nickname at him as well.

Marvolo smiled at her sister knowingly "Sister love, this day is awful simply because we have to say goodbye to Barty and rabastan till next year" she frowned but chuckled "I guess you will be moving back in with me."

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Watching the gathering 7th years, Morgan reached into her small bag and took out a box tied with a siver ribbon. With a soft smile, she gently touched the silky ribbon that held the box shut. Looking up, her eyes searched for Remus. She had spent days hunting for just the right gift for him for such a special day. Morgan gave a small sigh as she hoped he would like it. She had thought about giving it to him before the ceremony, but finally decided to just wait until afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Sirius held the dagger in his hand, glaring at Belle for a few seconds. Turning his head the other way, he tapped James on the shoulder, who looked back instantly, and although looked worried, didn't lack a smile. "Something wrong padfoot?", he questioned Sirius, before Padfoot quickly grabbed hold of his hand, and slipped the dagger into it, "Its for you...as a thank you for everything you've done for me...", Sirius answered, gazing down at the floor. James quickly threw the dagger into the pocket of his robe, and tightly hugged his brother, "Always will be here for you!", he said, "And I, you!" Sirius answered just as fast. They both shot a look at Belle, but not of anger or rage, but just of distaste. Why did she have to be like the rest of her cursed family and be a damn death eater. Sirius, no matter how much she wished for it to be, would never accept her and care for her that way. "Thank you, Belledona...I think you can go now..." Peter Pettigrew said, saying what his brothers wished to say, although with kinder words. "Yes, Sirius does not need you here!" Arthur insisted on saying, as he shot a glare at Sirius's cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 am

Dellen walked from the castle wearing a long dark dress her raven hair hung elegantly around her shoulders. As she approached the students she frowned at the glares shot at her employee "Enough of this sour affair" the deputy headmistress said with a click of her tongue "your graduating boys it is a day of celebration" she paused and glanced at the four a uncharacteristic fond smile gracing her lips.

"I will miss the four of you, I know the feeling is not mutual but it has been a pleasure to watch you grow and challenge me more with every class and trouble making prank you played" her eyes fell on James Remus and Sirius "I've drafted letters of recomandation for the Ministry in case you still wish to persue it one day, congratulations boys now we are about to begin so be ready"

She left the gryffindor line ushering the stragglers to there seats and watched as Barty said goodbye to his wife and Marvolo to her friend.

"We are about to begin!" she said to the students "Seventh years be ready, the rest of you to your seats" as she spoke music began to play, pivoting on her feet she raised her hands and gestured forward, leading the students into the ceremony area, the Gryffindors walked side by side with the Slytherins followed by the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs, entering the same way they did first year in two single file lines.

"Headmaster" she said as Dumbledore wrose to his feet "I present to you, the seventh years of Hogwarts and hereby decree they have completed there learnings in hogwarts and are ready to continue on."

Cheers met her statements as flashbulbs went off around them from the prophet and the parents who were overjoyed to see there children move on in life.

Willow stood beside the headmaster, the gleam of her minister's crest glinted in the sunlight her baby bump hidden by the billow of her sundress. The clapping died down as she opened her mouth to speak "As children, we enter into hogwarts young and excited to learn and live, we see this as a adventure that awaits us. Now as our students leave this school as adventurous talented young men and women we welcome them into the adult world, with the confidence that Hogwarts has prepared them for the next stage in there lives"

Dumbledore listened to the minister speak his eyes watching her from the corner, with a hesitant gaze. As her voice rung out its last note he said "Let the ceremony..begin" with a wave of his hand stone bowls with glowing colour changing fires appeared before each student, "the fire will not burn you, no..if you have truly passed you shall be able to pluck your certificate from the flames with ease"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Crimson stood next to his brother at the back of the field in the tree line, both wrapped in there molten green, brown, and grey cloaks. Crimson elbowed Logan and nodded his head in the direction of Miss. Dellen Lestrange the deputy Headmaster and head of Slytherin. After watch her take her place they both took their cloaks of and hung them on t low tree branch along with their bows and arrows, both of them carried an ornate sword that hung on there right hip and on of their twin hunting knifes on their left hip, the each wore a matching leather suit except the colors they matched their own houses.

Turning the started down the hill right foot after the left step for step. Both men were looking stunningly hansom to day they were both clean shaven and hair trimmed, as they walked Crimson’s eagle eyes scanned the place his eyes landing on the 7th years. ”That will be us one day… That is the start of our journey to reclaim everything that was taken from us,” Crimson said to his brother ins a low but friendly voice.

Logan was day dreaming when his brother had elbowed him and nodded at the lady that made her way to the stage, he nodded and removed his cloak and bow hanging them on the tree branch Crimson did. He rested his hand on the hilt of his sword. He started down the hill with Crimson still day dreaming about Vixen and the time they had spent together outside of school, it was a great time and he enjoyed it. Snapping back to reality when he heard Crimson speaking to him, ’That will be us one day… That is the start of our journey to reclaim everything that was taken from us.’ He had told Logan, he thought about the words Crimson had said then nodded and grunted, ”Those basters will pay.” he said before he saw the Slytherins, turning the two faced each other and gave the brothers hand shake gripping each other’s forearms before turning and finding their seats.

Leather Armor----------------------------------
Seventh Year Graduation Ceremony/End of Term Feast 1979 (All Students and Staff)  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx2TNodNrB1Q8TxSsSTHMIAzQXbaoNTRZysFbbPnqTUQM4Itwq

The only difference between the two is the colors Crimson's shirt is a Dark rich red the sash belt is the same and Logan's is  Dark rich emerald the belt his house colors each having there house emblem on there right shoulder.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Barty listened to the words of his headmistress a coy smile on his cold face, he never recognized that old fool as his headmaster, he had no true power. Not like Lestrange, she worked in dark magic and he'd seen her once or twice with the dark lord. She had helped him hide his absences so he could graduate and for that he was grateful.

As the bowl of fire flickered to life in front of him he turned his eyes to the crowd, easily spotting his wife Morana, the coldness of his eyes warmed as his smile grew. He loved her beyond all reasonable doubt, beyond sanity and mortality.

Then he spotted the one man he did not want to see. His father, watched his every move, expectation written over his features. He'd been trying to convince him to visit the manor for ages now, he spotted his mother, looking frail as ever.

Last he saw Marvolo walking to Morana, he watched as the twins looped arms looking more alike with every passing day. What divided them in the past now united them and there families, and it filled him with releif to know they were together again. Marvolo smiled at him and he shot her a smirk before finally reaching into the flames.

The second his flesh made contact with the fire it turned a deep emerald green, its heat lasted for only a moment then turned cool and soothing. The flames climbed up his arm as he felt along the bottom of the enchanted bowl and found his certificate. Pulling it out his bowl crackled and exploded into snake spirits that flew around the clearing and dissapeared.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Remus followed the line of students walking into the ceremony, his hand clasped SIrius' for a moment his heart raced at the idea of this being over. With seperation it meant his padfoot would truly move on and no longer love him as he did. With a meloncholy sigh he listened to the speeches and finally glanced at the bowl of fire. He couldn't help but catch sight of morgan, her bright cheerful eyes shining as she sat with his parents, there proud smiles lifted his spirits from there dark places.

Reaching into the flames the vibrant crimson wrapped itself around his arm and turned from warm to cold quicker then others. His passing was guaranteed, being one of the top students did have its perks. Pulling out his certificate it burst into lion spirits and he held the paper in his hands a lopsided grin gracing his features.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:12 pm

James, with his head held high, looked at all the adults standing there. In the middle of the crowd, he could spot Alastor and Anora, with their children. He smiled at them, as he walked, right after Remus. Seeing his mother, he felt as if, he was complete. His teenager years were complete. He was moving to a new, more dangerous and exciting phase of his life, and although he knew many of his friends would be away from him, he felt, literally, happy.

Reaching his hand into the flames, the vermilion fire began to become warmer and warmer. He knew he had passed, easily. Although Remus and Lily were always ahead of him, James wasn't one to fail at Hogwarts' subjects. Specially since they were easy as pie. Pulling out his certificate, his bowl exploded into one huge dark rosewood lion, as James tightly held the paper in his hand.

-----------------

Peter went to fetch his certificate right after James, jogging as his thoughts ran through his mind. Now, he was going off into the real world. Maybe he'd ask James if he could crash at his house until he got a place of his own, but just thinking how everything would change, left Peter frightened. Scared because, no one would be there to keep him 'out of trouble'.

Reaching into his bowl, he felt the fire cling onto his arm, and Peter let out a yell. Many chuckled as the boy's antics never failed to cause laughter. For once, Peter didn't feel humiliated. He felt calm. They weren't laughing at him, they were laughing because, he, out of all people, was going to graduate. That made the fire fall, and Peter brought his arm back, pulling the certificate along. The bowl erupted into a bunch of fireworks, that let out spirits of lions, with a strange, snake like tongue.

------------------

Arthur smiled at Peter once he let out a small, more manly shout. He had grown up, of that, Arthur was sure. But, everyone was growing up. And now, Arthur was going to be away from Molly. Away from her in a time when she needed him the most. But they could make it through. Just one year...

Diving his hand into the bowl, Arthur felt the fire brick flames climb up his arm. He smiled at the heat, and easily felt the certificate on the tip of his fingers. Reaching in just a little more, Arthur ripped the certificate from the bowl, and smiled, as the bowl disintegrated, creating a small show of crimson red fireworks.

-----------------

Lucius walked proudly towards his bowl, and peeked in. A forest green fire grew larger and larger, as Lucius lost himself for a brief moment gazing at the fire's beauty. Now, a new step was coming in his life. He'd leave the U.K, and he'd join his uncle as soon as his grandmother perished. Of course, he'd come to check on Narcissa and Regulus from now and then, but being with family was what mattered.

Grabbing the certificate and pulling out with surprising speed, the bowl erupted into lime green snake like spirits, each pouncing away from the position they were made. Clenching the certificate, Lucius gazed around, and spotted Philip with Stephan and Bruce. He smiled, but kept his posture. He was a man now...

----------------

Sirius took small, very long steps, to get to the bowl. This year had been so calm. He hadn't expected as such. He would have it like that every year if he could. But no. Now, he was leaving. Not for three months. Not for two weeks. Forever. He wasn't coming back to Hogwarts as a student. On the contrary, Sirius wasn't planning on coming back. He was planning on going out, and live. Of course, he'd love if he could take Marvolo with him, but she was not his to take anymore. Spotting her in the crowd, along with her sister, Sirius shot her a powerful gaze, nodding and smiling. He was proud of her in so many ways. She had matured ever since they were together. She became a woman. And he couldn't feel more proud to say 'I love Marvolo Eris Gaunt'. 

But now, of course, there was one other thing. Well, one other person. And now, he was not so proud to say, 'I love Mira Jade Yaxley'. Because in fact, although he loved more than anything, he felt as if she was never going to forgive him. And strangely, he would be able to understand why, but never truly accept it. In the end, she belonged to him and he belonged to her. It was how it was meant to be. Destiny said so.

After snapping back to reality, Sirius gave Remus a soft, sweet smile, which now, didn't happen that often. He dug into his bowl, grabbing the certificate with his 'paw', and ripping it out of the bowl. The bowl exploded into dark red lion that was held high above the air, seen throughout the clearing. It symbolized what Sirius truly was. A Gryffindor. And he loved being so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Morgan watched as each 7th year took their turn removing their certificates from the bowls before them. When Remus looked her direction, her grey-blue eyes lit up and a tender smile touched her lips. She was proud of her husband, at this accomplishment he had achieved. Her smile only grew larger when the in red lion spirits appeared when his certificate was removed. She watched as each of the boys took their turn taking their certificates, and her pride at being 'family' to them only grew. But, in her heart, there was a touch of sorrow. The next two years, she would be without them, on her own. Well, not completely on her own, but Hogwarts wasn't going to be the same without them. As Sirius removed his certificate and the lion rose to show he was truly a Gryffindor, Morgan remembered the box she had for him, as well. Removing it from her bag, she held it with the gift she had for Remus. She knew it might not be Sirius' style, but it meant something to her. All she needed was to wait for the right time to give her boys the gifts she had brought for them.

Vixen sat towards the middle of everyone who had gathered for the graduation ceremony in a new green SUNDRESS she had picked just for the occasion. Her cousin, Rodolphus, was taking the big step this time around, too. It really wasn't going to be Hogwarts without him, especially after they had rekindled their close friendship since her return to school. Two years and it would be her turn. Seeing him in line, she offered a small wave and her classic Vixen coy smile. Crossing her legs elegantly, Vixen adjusted the strap of her black HEELS. She was proud of her cousin and couldn't wait to tell him so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Mira took a deep shaking breath, she stood behind Lily in line and watched as the boys took there certificates from the fire. She'd worked so hard since she returned and she was proud of herself, her eyes drifted over the crowd touching momentarily on the twins she'd grown so close to. She smiled at the girls as marvolo blew her a kiss and winked to encourage her and she choked out a giggle. Lifting her eyes she looked in the shadows and her blood ran cold. Bruce stood his arms crossed a lopsided grin on his lips as he watched her. Her heart rate accelerated in fear and for a moment her memories consumed her. His smile grew and suddenly the world stopped, she realized she could no longer let him do this to her, he couldn't control her. this was her day the day that he tried to take from her.

Pushing everything away, bruce, sirius, everything she reached into the fire and pulled her certificate and watched as a single large lion materilaized and bowed to her. Shocked she dipped a small bow in return with a shakey smile. She was free.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm

It All Begins.

As the students took there certificates and the bowls that held the fire turned into spirit like animals, the clouds overhead churned darkly blocking out the sun. The headmaster raised his old eyes to the sky worry creasing his face as he rested his gaze back on his students not wishing to take there moment from them.

As the students turned to greet the world as adults thunder shook the sky, the wind picked up and worried murmurs echoed through the gathering of people. The earth shook softly and suddenly a hush fell over the crowd, the only sound audible was that of a crying child.

Thunder shattered the silence and lightning struck the ground setting it onfire, but this was no natural flame. The flames circled the area quickly as people began to rise from there seats in fear, chairs knocked ovver and students moved to safety. The graduates were blocked off and suddenly screams shattered the din of thunder, students began to fall dead there eyes no longer full of hope or pride.

The earth shook once more throwing the marauders to there knees. Mira grabbed lily and pulled her to the ground covering her with her body. "Don't move" she hissed with worry "Muggle borns are dying".

All around them a unseen enemy ripped through the crowd killing the muggle born graduates and only the graduates. Dumbledore unsheathed his wand followed by the minister and his deputy head mistress the three authority figures moved towards the graduates only to be thrown back into the stage viciously.

The fire around them burnt high blocking escapes, the screams of horror and the screams of the dying filled the air and as quickly as it all began it was over. The fire died the earth stood still as iron, the dust settled showing bodies scattered on the ground and one symbol emblazoned in the sky.

Seventh Year Graduation Ceremony/End of Term Feast 1979 (All Students and Staff)  - Page 2 Darkmark
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Lily was confused. All she was able to do in the moment was lie on the ground, covered by Mira, just as she was told. Her eyes full of tears reached for marauders, for James. Her James, her husband. Right now, always strong Lily was frightened to death and all she wanted was him to be here, to hold her, to whisper to her, to protect her. But the only eyes she found in the darkness were those green piercing eyes of one and only Morana Crouch. Lily could see the smile on her face and she would bet she was the only one.

Bella, just like Rabastan and Morana didn't seem to be bothered by current situation at all. She just stepped away and put on face enough innocent, not to be blamed for anything. They all did. And meanwhile Bella joined her soon-to-be-husband Rodolphus by his side, Rabastan held Katrina close like since the very beggining and fought urge to kiss her, since he was very aware how inappropriate and suspicious it would look. Morana reached out her hand to the side, expecting her husband to join her soon.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Rodolphus strolled down the hill as he straightened his suit, today was his day his moment to shine mother and father would be proud of him not because he was graduating but because today is the day he got his mark today was the day he became a death eater. As he walked he noticed the change in weather and next thing he heard brought a cruel smile to his face, the terrified screams of the students below it was music to his ears, as he listened he quickened his pace as he came over the hill he saw the flicker of death eaters as they moved throw the grad students cutting down the muggle born students. Yet another cruel wicked smile etched its self on his face as he stopped to watch the dark beauty that was death.

As it all finished and the death eaters vanished the seen was a beautiful painting to Rodolphus but to most of people it was a tragedy, the bodies of the dead students littered the ground, the sky dark and bleak the only sign of light was the mark that hovered in the sky. It was the dark mark his mark the mark of Rodolphus Lord, he smiled once more taking a mental picture. Sighing he straightened his tie and started his decent down the hill.

As he reached the students his eyes swept the group of students and spotted the Slytherins, he walked over to the group and looked around. Not seeing anyone worth his time he pushed his way throw the crowed of people. As he pushed them left in right his eyes cutting down the filth here and there he spotted Lucius, a grind crossed his face as he approached him. ”How does it feel brother,” he asked as he gave a heavy clap on the back to the man with a small grin. Rodolphus wasn't faun of Lucius but he had no troubles with him so he decided to stand with him.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs: Death eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Andrew had been enjoying the feast and the clever method of using the fire to determine whether they passed or not up to the point where everything went cold and dark and the usual cheer of the Great Hall was gone and darkness took over. Andrew drew his wand out but he didn't do anything. He hadn't given thought to what he'll do in a situation like this and now it was imminent. This had definitely been expected for a long time. Andrew will, for now, stay dormant and not react unless directly forced to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:48 am

So it's finally started. There was a flash of pity in her eyes as she took in the dead before it was quickly buried beneath everything else. At least they were thoughtful enough to let them graduate before they died. She stifled a laugh at the thought and leaned further into Rabastan. As her eyes continued to take in the chaos that was caused, she noticed that her mother and sister were no longer standing, most likely having been knocked back. She knew something like that should have been nothing yet she couldn't see clearly and worry coursed through her.

Last edited by Katrina Liao on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 am

As the ceremony drew to a close, the sky darkened, causing Morgan to look up. As thunder shook the earth and fire engulfed the graduates, she got to her feet. "Remus..." she whispered as fear filled her grey-blue eyes. As cries filled the air, she could only imagine what was happening inside the ring of fire blocking her view. Moving to go to her husband, her friends, she felt a set of hands on her, holding her back. Looking up, Morgan's eyes met Marvolo's face. Tears stung her eyes as they grew wide as she gave a small shake of her head. Turning her eyes back to the ring of fire, Morgan struggled against the strong hold of her friend, the gifts to her two loves fallen to the ground. All that mattered was her getting to them to help. "Let me go! Let me go..." she cried, fighting to get to them. Soon, Marvolo's arms were around her, pulling her tightly against her. Try as she might, she couldn't break free. Tears made her vision swim, but did not spill over. Then, just as suddenly as it had started, it was over...

Molly beamed with pride as all her friends took their certificates and the ceremony began, but soon the smile faded as the weather seemed to take a turn for the worst. Her hands flew to her mouth as flames surrounded the graduates and screams filled the once happy area. Leaning forward in her seat, Molly put a hand on the back of the chair in front of her. "No....No.... Arthur...." she spoke quietly. She wanted nothing more than to run to him, but being in her state, there was nothing she could do but sit and hope that he, and the others were alright. As a strange green light lit the darkened sky, Molly's eyes filled with dread. The fire vanished and the scene that met her eyes was terrifying.... Bodies... Bodies of those she knew littered the ground... Tears streaked down her cheeks as she closed her eyes, shaking her head, as a silent sob shook her shoulders...

Vixen sat smiling as her cousin took his turn taking his certificate. " 'Atta boy," she said under her breath. When the thunder shook everything around them, her dark eyes lit slightly as the ring of fire captured the graduates, trapping them away from everyone else. She had heard whispers that something like this was due to happen, so she wasn't overly shocked. As the screams filled the air, she felt a pit form in her stomach. Sure she had a slight view of superiority over Muggle-borns, but she still respected life. She closed her eyes as she knew what was happening out of sight. As the flames vanished and the mark torn across the sky, Vixen got to her feet. She didn't know where to go or what to do, but she knew she needed to stay where her cousin could find her...

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:08 am

Briana had been watching the ceremony with the rest of the professors, proud of all the 7th years' hard work to achieve this great honor of graduating from Hogwarts. A prickle crept up her neck as clouds rolled in over the happy scene before her. Looking up, she went slack jawed as the unthinkable unfolded... A ring of fire encircled all the 7th years and cried filled the air. Drawing her wand, her protective self as a professor took over. Trying to go to help them, just as the Headmaster, Minister, and Deputy Headmistress were all thrown backwards, so was she. Briana was powerless to help... When the flames vanished, her bright blue eyes were drawn up to the sky once more. A green light cast an eerie glow over the sad scene below. Briana let her eyes fall upon the fallen graduates. Muggle-borns... Letting her head fall, she closed her eyes and slightly shook her head...

What a day! These young minds had completed the requirements to graduate from Hogwarts and go out to make a difference in the world. Horace couldn't be happier. Many of these young minds were now in a place of honor on his shelf. Those students, he was certain would accomplish great things, great things, indeed. The sudden gloom made him look up only to have his attention drawn back to flames surrounding the graduates. "What is this?" he murmured to no one. Drawing his wand, he watched as several others went to go and help, but were simply thrown back as if they were nothing. All he could do was wait whatever this was out. As the screams died down, as did the flames revealing bodies all over the ground of 7th years that happened to be Muggle-born, Horace noticed. Lowering his wand, he pinched the bridge of his nose in disbelief. Such a wonderful day, scared forever by this tragic event. Dropping his hand, he raised his eyes to the sky, and his jaw dropped as he saw the green light casting is ghastly glow against the dark sky...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:13 pm

"Calm down, Remus is fine. So are your marauders. Trust us a little bit Morgan," Morana almost whispered to her friend as she came to help her sister to hold Morgan at the place. The last thing they needed was reckless desicion of their friend. "I may be a bitch, but do you honestly believe I would ever risk Remus' life?" Morana looked Morgan right into her eyes in order to calm raven down. There were many things Morana would do to get what she wanted. Almost everything. Almost. But when it came to Remus, she would rather kept him under iperio for the rest of his life than seeing him dead. Just like Barty, Rabs, Katrina, Morgan and of course, her twin sister.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Even though Marvolo held Morgan tightly, she still faught to get free to help the others. Her mind filled with visions of her love injured or dead, the boys in the same state. She had to do something, anything... When she heard the whispers of Morana and her hands on her helping Marvolo to hold her, Morgan all but collapsed against them. What was the use? Until they let her go, she would have to stay put. I may be a bitch, but do you honestly believe I would ever risk Remus' life? Morgan's eyes locked on Morana's as she spoke. "You?" Morgan whispered. She knew about this attack... She knew about the deaths that were occuring... Letting her grey-blue eyes fall, Morgan shook her head. "I don't know..." she answered simply. And, she didn't. Her world had stopped, and what once made sense, now made no sense at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Morana saw th look in eyes of her friend and stopped herself from words that came on her mind. Morgan thought she didn't know about this. That they didn't know. To any other person, Morana would most likely say to look around. But she couldn't do that to Morgan. She couldn't let her see that not only Morana herself, but all of her dark friends knew. She rather took all the blame to herself. She didn't even know why. "I am his niece, remember?" she only replied to her statement and shock about the knowledge. Being niece of Voldemort seemed to be the best explanation. "And you can doubt anything. About me, about us. But never doubt my love towards Remus. Never," she added, her voice icy cold. But not because she wanted to be scary, she just wanted to hide the fact how hurt she was by Morgan thinking she would let Remus get hurt.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Morgan shut her eyes tightly. She knew... Morgan knew that Morana and Marvolo, both, were niece's of this dark lord. She was a fool to have pushed it to the back of her mind all this time, to pretend that it didn't matter. The events before her showed that it did. And you can doubt anything. About me, about us. But never doubt my love towards Remus. Never... Morgan's shoulders began to shake as she listened to her friend's cold words, as silent sobs began to take over her small frame. Still no tears fell from her bright eyes...

Morana would spare the ones she loved but strike down those that were not worthy in her eyes. Morgan brought her eyes up and looked at her friend. Her inner light seeming to glow as her eyes filled sorrow and fear for what was to come. She had no words, but her eyes spoke volumes. Morgan trusted, however small, what Morana said, but she wouldn't fully believe it until she saw him, saw the others unharmed. Was this what Lyra meant? Was what Lyra told her true? Just as Morana was going to protect Remus, so was Morgan also protected? Only time would tell...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Marvolo released her friend and cast her a glance before running over to the graduates, she knew sirius wasn't marked for death but she feared...running towards him she found remus ontop of sirius covering him with his body. "Remus, sirius" she said as Remus took the hand she offered him the boy got up before turning to Sirius, as he turned he caught sight of two figures and felt bile in his throat.

Marvolo walked back to her sister in time to hear the shattered scream break from Remus throat as his eyes fell on his dead parents "NO!!!!" his voice cracked as tears fell from his eyes, he pulled his mother's limp body into his arms "no. not you never you"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Feeling Marvolo let her go, Morgan quickly got to her feet. Her friend had reached Remus and the others before she could, and Morgan sighed in relief when she saw Remus get to his feet. Seeing his eyes focus on something, she followed his line of sight to two figures laying on the ground not moving. Morgan quickly glanced around trying to find who she feared they were. NO!!! Her husband's cry reached her ears, and she closed her grey-blue eyes knowing then at they were his parents.

Morgan ran to his side and knelt beside him. As he craddled his mother's body in his arms, Morgan put her arms around him and held his head to her chest tightly. Hearing him speak to her body, Morgan's tears finally spilled over. She didn't sob. This was her time to be strong for the one she loved. Gently stroking his dark hair, Morgan rested her cheek against the top of his head. "Shhhhh.... Love...." It was all she could say. There were no words to ease his pain now, not now that the wounds were brand new. Kissing him head, Morgan held him, hoping her touch and simply being there would be enough for now. Looking out, she spotted Sirius. Her grey-blue eyes spoke what she could not. Remus' parents were gone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2