Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

(Open) General Practice

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Open) General Practice Empty (Open) General Practice

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm

-Alyrin walked out onto the field, his broom in his hand, smiling as he walked onto the pitch, for some reason in a more upbeat mood than normal. His hair stumbled back onto his fringe like it normally did. He noticed a new girl on the pitch who he hadn't seen before.

"Hey there!" he smiled.

-Maya heard a boy cry out. Instinctively she reacted, kicking her foot out and tripping someone over, then she jumped on his back, prodding the wand into the small of his back. Belatedly realising the boy was only greeting her, she got up off him, and stuck her hand offering to help him up

"Hello yourself" she replied "I'm Maya"

-Alyrin gasped as he was knocked over, and as she got up and offered him her hand.

"Jesus Christ..." he gasped "I'm Alyrin..."

He took her hand, climbing to his feet, slightly bewildered by the turn of events.

Back to top Go down

(Open) General Practice Empty Re: (Open) General Practice

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:20 am

Jocelyn had been watching the boy and girl from a fair distant and chuckled at them. She pulled up and jumped on her broom flying to the two of them. 'Going to have fun with those two.' Jocelyn thought smirking.

Jocelyn stopped in the mid air looking down at the two small students. "Are you two allowed to come here without being in the flying lessons?" She asked them darkly.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:26 am

-Alyrin looked at the new girl coming.

"I'm in the flying lessons" he said to her confidently.

"And she's with me" he added quickly.

He quickly mounted his broom.

-Maya looked bewildered, wondering why this boy would cover for her.

She looked at him rather strangely for a second, before shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:35 am

Jocelyn chuckled again, shaking her head. "Where is your teacher smarty pants?" She asked the boy. "You two shouldn't be here and it was not a smart move to lie to me as you're not in the flying lessons right now and not even in the quiditch teams but for now i leave out what i would do to you just don't make such a stupid mistake again. Let me see what you learned boy and girl." Jocelyn smirked at them and then flew away making a sharp turn holding her head to the side. "Well come on, you're not afraid to fly right?" Jocelyn said to him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:52 am

Belledona emerged from the shadows with a frown on her face. Then she grinned at Maya. ''Cousin!'' She rushes over and hugs the young girl. She looks around to see Jocelyn in the air. ''Miss Grimm, their teacher is here as well as yours. Instead of calling them Boy and Girl. This is Alyrin Tarbeck and Maya Prewett. My cousin.'' She introduces. ''Miss Grimm...Look after them and do not tease them like Slytherins do. They're allowed on the pitch. One of my other students told me they like flying so i allowed them permission. Now...I was only here to watch the game. Good day to you all.'' She bows her head and walks away with an air of confidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Titania was leaning against the wall with Luna, smirking. ''Hey y'all.'' Luna calls out and smiles at Maya. ''Hey I'm Luna Valkyrie. That teach is my godmother. This is Titania. My friend. Aly's already met her.'' She grins happily and Titania bows her head at Alyrin. ''Name's Titania. Don't shorten my name unless told to.'' She growls out to the other two. Titania stares at Jocelyn with a spine chilling gaze and tilts her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:58 am

-Alyrin looks at Professor Prewett "Thanks, Professor!" he smiled.

Alyrin got up on his broom, and kicked off into the air, the hair in his wind, flying about 50 feet in the air before pulling up briefly.

"Come on, Maya" he grinned as he signaled for Maya to join him in the air

-Maya jumped on her broom and she joined him in the skies, pulling up alongside Alyrin briefly

"Thanks for trying to cover up for me" she whispered in his ear, "Even if you failed..."

Then, without warning, a strong gust of wind knocked her off her broom, as she was falling.

-Alyrin noticed her fall from her broom, quickly turning his broom downwards, racing down, and he held out his arms to catch her as she fell squarely into his arms. His arms nearly bucked with the effort, but he gritted his teeth, and set her down sitting on his broom.

-Maya fell, but was soon caught by Alyrin, as he gently managed to set her down on his broom.

She gasped, too winded for a minute to say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:09 am

Jocelyn saw Belle coming out of the shadows and growled. 'There goes my fun.' she thought rolling her eyes. Jocelyn flew around without even saying something to the boy and girl. When she was again in the mid air she saw Luna and a strange girl. Jocelyn flew to the group of students and stepped off her broom and leaned on her broom. "I'm not going to be your babysitter so take care of yourself." Jocelyn said to the boy and girl. Jocelyn noticed the girl watching her and she looked back. She never saw the girl before. The two beginners jumped on their broom too happy and soon the girl was knocked from her broom. Jocelyn shook her head, chuckling at the clumsiness from the two.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:17 am

Titania chuckled, watching Alyrin and Maya in the air. A dark hint was in her eyes and she twirled her wand in her hand, creating the gust of wind that caused the girl to fall. She liked causing trouble and it got the girl in her friend's arms anyways. She put the bright red lollipop in her mouth. Luna rolled her eyes, smiling at Jocelyn. ''Hey Jocy...Sorry 'bout Belle. She's a bit on edge lately...Ain't slept in weeks thinking about..my twin and mother.'' She says softly, a sadness in her eyes. She looks up at Alyrin and the girl with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 am

Jocelyn watched the girl making the gust of wind but Jocelyn didn't say anything about it and turned to Luna. "You don't have to apologize for Belle, Luna. She is being a teacher nothing else but i'm not going to babysit them as they don't even know how to fly. Who is your friend?" Jocelyn asked looking at the girl again.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:43 am

Luna sighed. ''She's also your guardian's future wife..'' She muses softly. ''Don't worry...I'll watch over them. Alyrin's my friend.'' She admits and turns to Titania, indicating for her to speak.

Titania was at war. Titan wished to speak but so did Nia. Titan won. ''Hellooo little snake...mmmm I'd love to see that blood of yours on the pitch. Don't you think it would look nice, Nia? Oh shut the fuck up, Titan. Never deary. Now we're not making a very good first impression now are we? Nope...Let's change that. Hello. I'm Nia...The non psycho...I'm Titan. The bloodthirsty psycho who lives in Titania's mind. Don't be alarmed. We won't hurt you...you're friends with Luna here. We made a deal. Don't hurt the girl who's friends with our lover. Really? you really had to say that? Yes. Now go. My turn to speak, Nia.'' Nia left. Hidden in part of Titania's mind. Titan was out and didn't care about what she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:46 am

-Alyrin sighed with relief as Maya landed on his broom.

"You're safe now..." he mutters.

-Maya panted on the broom for a few minutes.

Then, without warning, she wraps her arms around Alyrin and kisses him

"Thanks" she murmurs into his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 am

Jocelyn shrugged at the being the future wife of Thane. "She will always be my professor on school Luna, that is not going to change." Jocelyn looked at the girl and kept her head to the side, watching them have a fight. Jocelyn smirked when she heard the comment. "Was that something to impress me, telling me you want to kill me? I'm Jocelyn but you probably knew that already since you know Luna here." Jocelyn chuckled and was still leaning against her broom.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 am

Titan chuckled. ''Salazar no. Just trying to make a friend who i know is like me.'' She circles Jocelyn. ''Was scared of fire. Lost family members. You didn't know one of them yet you're sad he's gone. You were adopted but they treated you like pure shit. You hate the fact you barely spend time with your brothers i bet. You've had fights with Nia and I's Luna here yet she forgives you. That professor wishes to be like your mother yet you push her away. You refuse it. You try to act all tough but there are times when you're nothing but scared and you hold grudges for a very long time. I watch. I learn, Snake. Titan...Leave her be. Never make the snake bite you. Pha! Nice try, Nia. I'm here to stay.'' Titania smirks and leans against a wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:13 am

-Alyrin and Maya flew down to Earth

Alyrin landed on Earth, setting Maya down and gasping with relief.

"Hey Titania" he smiled to Titania"And hey Luna" he said to Luna.

"You're quite good at creating gusts of wind, Nia..." he said slowly to Titania, his gaze piercing

-Maya gasped as she lay down

She was out of breath, her feelings for her rescuer confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 am

Titan laughed, her eyes blackened unlike Nia's bright green. ''Don't blame Nia, little Lion cub. It's all me...All Titan...Besides. Got you the girl...'' She points out and matches his gaze. LEAVE HIM ALONE, TITAN. But the fun is just starting, Nia darling. LEAVE. HIM. ALONE. GOT IT!? Her mind screamed and Nia slipped through. ''Aly...I'm sorry...Titan's a bit...i don't know today. Ahh fuck. Really Titan? You're weak today. Just go. Don't want your nose to start bleeding again.'' And with that, Nia was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:24 am

Alyrin leaned forward, concerned.

"Nia?..." he asked

"Are you okay?.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:24 am

As the girl circled her and told the things, Jocelyn stayed calm but deep inside she knew everything was true, that girl could read her like an open book and that has to be changed. She would ask Dragon about it because this would not happen for the second time. Jocelyn's wand appeared in her hand and pointed her wand at the girl, her eyes darkened. "You proud of what you all accomplished here, that you could read me like a book? What do you want from me now, all the answers or descriptions? " Jocelyn hissed at her in pure anger.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:35 am

Titan laughed as she got the reaction she hoped for. ''Oh little Jocelyn...I like you. You're fiery. Interesting and so so easy to read. I want nothing from you. I have everything I desire. Felix Shadow as my lover, Luna Valkyrie as my friend, Alyrin Tarbeck as my friend and then there's you. A good ally.'' Titan said with a soft tone.  ''I don't need to know any answers or descriptions when i know...I watch and listen.'' Stop it Titan. Just stop. You again? When will you ever learn? You're weak. Leave. Rest. NO! Rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:44 am

-Maya got up, walking towards them all

"Guys, calm down" she said loudly.

She had her wand out.

-Alyrin stood there

"Nia.. come back .." he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 am

Titan heard the girl and Alyrin and laughed darkly. ''I don't listen to other people deary...'' I'm trying Aly...No you're not. You'll hurt yourself silly...You didn't have your little potions to push me away. ''Nia's resting, little Alyrin. Stop it, Titan! You'll hurt yourself, Nia...'' Blood dripped down from Titania's nose and Titan just laughs. ''Stop fighting, Nia...Stop it. You're hurting us. I know. You're stubborn! STOP IT! I am not leaving! My turn now! Mine. You had your turn, Titan. Aly...In my bag...potion...NO! Don't get it, Aly. Don't get it. GET IT!'' Titan and Nia fought and Luna saw Titania sway. She fainted and Luna caught her. ''In the bag, there's a potion of some sort. Her lollipops perhaps?'' Luna called out, wiping the blood that came from Titania's mouth and nose. ''Silly girl pushed herself too much.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:53 am

Jocelyn chuckled at the girl. "I love the way you try to make me a good ally for you because it is not going to work. You and me will never work." Jocelyn said and shook her hair out of her way. "I don't care you know everything about me and that i'm easy to read but you shoud listen to your other half, maybe you can learn something from her." Jocelyn locked her eyes with Luna and and then back at the girl.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:59 am

Alyrin dug into the bag and got the potion, forcing it down Titania's mouth

"Now come back, Nia..." he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:05 am

Titania fought with herself whilst unconscious and felt something go down her throat. She coughed and her eyes fluttered open. A bright vibrant green locked onto Alyrin's. She forced a smile. ''Thanks for that Aly, Luna.'' She turned her head and frowned at Jocelyn. ''Ignore Titan. I know we won't work. I only like one Slytherin and that's Felix...Understood?'' She raises her eyebrow, daring her. ''I apologize for ruining this day but that was my last potion. I must be off.'' She wrapped her arms around Alyrin. ''I came back.'' She whispers and stands up, shakily and begins to walk to the castle.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:16 am

Jocelyn looked at the scene before her and also raised an eyebrow when Titania talked to her but didn't say anything. Jocelyn stepped on her broom and flew into the air and stopped there, she let the wind blow her hair because she needed it. 'Why had Luna always the stupid friends, why does Kronos like her that much, she is nothing but trouble.' Jocelyn rubbed her face, sighing.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:19 am

Alyrin hugged her back

"I can see that you did" he said softly.

-Maya walked up to Alyrin

"You did it" she whispered softly, also hugging him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next