Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

[OPEN!] Practice Makes Perfect... Right?

2 posters

Go down

[OPEN!] Practice Makes Perfect... Right? Empty [OPEN!] Practice Makes Perfect... Right?

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:51 am

Alexis sighed as she looked around the pitch. It was Sunday afternoon and she was glad to see it was empty for once. She had made the attempt to practice many times but there had always been people there. And it would be far too embarrassing to try and improve her only slightly higher than poor flying skills with an audience.

Mounting the broom, she let out a breath before kicking off. She was a little wobbly, but her few flying lessons has helped her gain a small amount of confidence. She had borrowed a quaffle from the storage shed and had spelled it so that it would return to her when she wanted it back. Floating slowly to the centre of the pitch, she held onto the broom with a death grip as her right hand was wrapped around the quaffle.

Sitting in the air for a moment she tried her best to gather the confidence to attempt a move that she had researched in the library. She had the theory down pact, but the execution was definitely proving difficult.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!] Practice Makes Perfect... Right? Empty Re: [OPEN!] Practice Makes Perfect... Right?

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:36 am

Titania was sitting in the shadows, her emerald eyes narrowed as she stared at the Ravenclaw. She was wobbling on the broom which made her chuckle darkly. She got up and walked closer to the girl with a tilted head and a dark red lollipop in her mouth. ''Aw can't the smart Ravenclaw fly?'' She cooed with a manic laugh. She saw a trunk next to her, shaking. A cruel smirk formed on her face as she kicks it, the shaking grew. Instantly she recognized it as a bludger. Pulling out her wand, she sends a sneaky opening charm and it flies out. ''Go on...Fly ya little Ravenclaw.'' A dark glaze formed in her eyes as she hexed the bludger so it went crazy and avoided Titania.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!] Practice Makes Perfect... Right? Empty Re: [OPEN!] Practice Makes Perfect... Right?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:51 am

Alyrin strolled onto the Quidditch Pitch, his broom in his hand.

He got on his broom, seeing Titania there.

"Hey there, Titania!" he smiled to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:01 am

Titania turned, her spine chilling dark glaze stared at Alyrin. ''Hello little Lion cub. I see you're going to fly. Watch out...A wild Bludger.'' She smirks darkly as it whizzes past them.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:05 am

Alyrin smiles as he sees the bludger.

"Well, it will either hit me or it won't." he said.

He climbs on his broom "Wanna join me in the skies?" he smiles "You definitely have nothing to worry about, it's not going to hit you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:14 am

Titania tilts her head and waves her wand. The bludger comes close to her, touching the tip of her nose shaking violently. ''It won't hit you unless i tell it to.'' She waves it again and it tails the Ravenclaw. Walking back to the shadows, she grabs her black broom, sitting on it. She flies towards Alyrin. ''You want to spend time with me?'' She raises her eyebrow.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 am

"Yeah" Alyrin said.

"I do, actually. I like hanging around with you" he smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:30 am

Titania tilts her head frowning a little. ''Not many people do, Aly. I certainly wouldn't.'' She chuckles and kicks up, flying into the air feeling the wind in her hair. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, her body untenses and she rolls her neck causing it to click.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:31 am

Alyrin follows her, kicking up into the sky, feeling his broom whizz up into the air

Alyrin did a somersault in midair on his broom

"Wow..." he breathed, catching up with Titania

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:38 am

Titania turned her head slightly to look at Alyrin in the corner of her eye. ''It's beautiful, isn't it?'' She says softly. Her usual hard self shattered as she stared at the sky. ''This is where i am happiest. Far away from the real world...'' She explains.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:41 am

Alyrin looked around at the view beneath him, at the Forbidden Forest, the lakes, and the scenery.

"It's absolutely beautiful" he breathed.

"And I see what you mean" he smiled "Up here, all the day-to-day troubles of the world look petty and insignificant. Almost as if, for a short time, they cease to matter..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:19 am

Titania nods. ''I like flying at night too. It's very beautiful.'' She tells him with her eyes closed. The wind was in her face, smoothing her beautiful yet harsh features. ''I could stay here forever if i wished...downside is i love the shadows.'' She says aloud, breathing deeply.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Alyrin nodded.

"Me too" he said "I love being in quiet, dark corners, but flying out here in the open is also so cool"

"And I really would love to fly at night" he smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Titania nods her head slowly. ''Perhaps i'll let you join me one night. I usually fly over the Forest and watch the centaurs run around, then i hunt with 'em.'' She says softly, staring over at the forest with a small hint of a smile.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Alyrin grins.

"You know the centaurs? Sweet!" he nodded in appreciation.

"And that would be really nice, I'd like that" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:00 am

Alexis looked down at the Slytherin who called to her. Narrowing her own eyes, she yelled, "No! I can't!" She may not have been a good flyer, and perhaps she had few friends. That didn't mean she was weak. The girl seemed to think that her words would scare Alexis, but her whole family were Slytherins. Most we're the same.

She had to admit that she was a little shocked when the bludger was released, but she definitely didn't let it show. Holding tightly to the quaffle, the brunette sped up. The fear that the bludger would hit her outweighed her concern about flying. It didn't take her long to think of a course of action, though. She dropped the quaffle and drew her wand.

"Finite Incantatem!" she cried, closing her eyes as she hoped the bludger would stop..
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down