Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Second training (Dragon)

3 posters

Go down

Second training (Dragon) Empty Second training (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:17 am

Jocelyn was standing in training clothes in the training room, her sword in hand and her wand in the other hand. She was ready to train and ready to shoot some questions she needed to know. Jocelyn waited for Dragon to come.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Second training (Dragon) Empty Re: Second training (Dragon)

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:11 am

Dragon opened the door slowly, he walked in and stood exactly 15 steps in front of Jocelyn. "Like your sword?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:37 am

Jocelyn watched Dragon coming in asking her if she liked the sword. Jocelyn shrugged, she hadn't been using it so she could not know if she liked it. "I don't know that yet, it is a beautiful sword but with beautiful alone i can not do what i want to do with it." She said to him in a serious tone. She wanted to kill someone but she was not going to tell him that yet.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 am

"Hold it flat on your palm, just the hilt. You will find its perfectly balanced."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:05 am

Jocelyn did what Dragon asked her to do and she held the sword on her hand. It did perfectly balanced on her hand. "Okay, this is impressive but what has that to do with handling the sword?" She asked him, twirling her wand in her other hand.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:24 pm

"What doesn't it. The blade you use must be balanced perfectly, making it swift but lethal. The second thing, is the bond between a person and their sword. The bond makes them love the sword, thus, making the sword better, just trust me. Like mine" He drew his sword and pointed to a dragon that ran the length of the blade. "The blade is like me in many ways, strong, powerful, yet very stubborn, the Dragon shows that, you must relate to it, other wise its a useless weapon you'd discard."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Jocelyn nodded and held her sword in her hand and pointed with her sword at the ground. It felt really easy and good. She looked at Dragon. "It feels really good in my hand I think it will go quite good as I stab someone." Jocelyn grinned at Dragon.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Dragon raised an eyebrow before raising his blade so it was now at a 50 degree angle. He smiled. "Find the blade's angle where it is lightest for you."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Jocelyn looked at him and then raised her blade but it wasn't light for her and she was really impatient about how to handle the sword. She did want to know but just with practice and not with standing still. She looked up at Dragon and then at her sword. She quickly took two steps and she hit his sword and then she turned her sword to his neck.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:45 pm

By the time Jocelyns Blade had reached his neck, his blade was in the gap between flesh and metal, then a secondary knife was at the hip, a sweet spot just below the kidneys. "NEVER. Do that again."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Jocelyn widened her eyes at his reaction, he easily dodged her sword and the knife was pointing in her flesh by her hip. Jocelyn stepped back holding her hand on the cut and raised her sword again, this time she was angry. Again she stepped forwards and pointed her sword at his chest. "YOU! Idiot!!" Jocelyn roared with anger stepping forward still her sword pointing at his chest.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Dragon sighed and sidestepped her he tripped her, then ripped the blade from her hand then caught her. He looked at her sternly. "You either calm the fuck down or you're on your own."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Jocelyn pulled out of his grip, pushing his arms away roughly and walked away from him, she sits down by the window and looked outside. "Someone wants to kill me, someone who saw Reaper get killed, he could tell everything in detail and he did. We fought and then Kronos was there and the boy vanished but he couldn't tell me much, just like you all. You all never tell me anything, you keep me away from everything and that makes me angry. That makes me want to walk away from here and just be on my own!" Jocelyn expression darkened when she looked at Dragon. "You gave me a sword now let me fucking fight with it, if you don't do it, he will kill me because there is no Kronos, Legion or Hades to protect me when it comes to the real fight. He is dangerous and he knows me better than i know him. I. Want. To. Fight." Jocelyn stood up and grabbed her wand, she closed her eyes and then opened them again looking at Dragon with hatre and pure anger in her eyes. This time it was real, no more sweet little Jocy but now it was Jocy who could easily kill you. "Lets dance Dragon!"
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Dragon sighed. He launched a ground breaking jump attack, leaving a crack as he landed. The blade purposely moved past her head. He brought diagonal and pressed it towards her and his wand aimed at her chest. He looked at her with his deep, dark...Old eyes. "If you want to fight me. You better mean it."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Jocelyn stumbled back but as Dragon was in front of her she stiffened not being able to do something as his wand was aimed at her chest and the blade also pressing against her. There was panic in Jocelyn's eyes because she couldn't do anything, her heart was beating in her chest and she was breathing heavily. What did she say?

Her wand was still in her hand and she had to think fast of what to do, she calmed down as there was a plan forming in her head. Jocelyn pointed her wand at him so far she could and she looked at Dragon. "CRUCIO" She hissed at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Dragon casted protego, then lifted her up and slammed her against the wall. "You EVER! Use an unforgivable on this family again, let alone me. I will cut you down where you stand." he dropped her to the floor and left before he hurt her more than he would want.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Jocelyn was slammed against the wall taking big heaps of air as he blocked her airways. As Dragon let her fall on the floor, Jocelyn closed her eyes and drifted off in unconsiousness...
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down