Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Does This Ring A Bell [Dragon; Invite]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does This Ring A Bell [Dragon; Invite] Empty Does This Ring A Bell [Dragon; Invite]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Bruce led Sirius to the Grimm house, walking alongside him. Sirius laid his eyes on the manor, and sighed, Dragon must be in there, he mused, as he approached the door. It was one of those beautiful sundays, and so, Sirius didn't want to spend too much time speaking with Dragon. He wanted to go to Hogsmeade as well...But that could a wait a bit. He knocked on the door, and then stepped back, waiting for someone to come greet him.

Back to top Go down

Does This Ring A Bell [Dragon; Invite] Empty Re: Does This Ring A Bell [Dragon; Invite]

Post by Dragon Immorta Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Dragon heard the door. He was in the library. He got up from his desk and walked down the stairs. He opened the door to see his friend Bruce. He looked at him, then the other. A teenager. Bout 17 years. By guess. Sirius Black, he looked into Sirius's eyes and read him like a book. Defiantly Sirius. He has the eyes of a man whom suited his reputation. He looked at Bruce again. "You can go, I know you don't need to be here Bruce. Sirius, come with me." He turned on his heel and walked back up the stairs and back to the Library. He picked up one of his hundreds of ancient dark magic books. And continued to read. He singled with his hand that Sirius was to state his purpose here.
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Does This Ring A Bell [Dragon; Invite] Empty Re: Does This Ring A Bell [Dragon; Invite]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Bruce nodded, and turned to Sirius, "Take care of yourself. Dragon's a good man..." Bruce said, before disapparating. Sirius stepped into the house, as the door behind him closed. He followed Dragon into the library, as Dragon singled for him to speak, he took a deep breath, before doing so, "Fenix...do you know this name?" he asked bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Dragon looked over the edge of his book. He raised an eyebrow. "Who told you that name Sirius? And don't lie to me."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 pm

"Won't need to lie," he said, pausing for a bit, before continuing, "Felix Shadow! He said, this, Fenix, was some sort of bringer of justice. That wants to harm Kronos..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:29 pm

"Interesting." He closed his book and and put on his desk. He looked at Sirius. "Fenix. The Archangel. A hand of Justice, a tool of chaos for the Elder council of the family's. What else did Felix tell you?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:57 am

"That, that archangel wishes to see Kronos dead." Sirius said, clenching his jaw. Who was this Fenix person...other than a bringer of 'justice'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:05 am

"Any idea why? Cause if Fenix is coming. Its serious, all hell will break lose."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:12 am

"All hell has broken loose already. We're in the middle of a war, and if that Fenix guy thinks he's going to make matters worse, he's dead wrong. Because if he does that, I know a handful of people who will be happy to kill him..." Sirius stated, growling like his inner beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:19 am

"Shut up Sirius. Nobody will touch him, unless he wants them. If he's after Kronos, it means he's in grave danger. Fenix is a monster. Trust me, Bruce and I would struggle to take him. He's too smart. He will raise hell. Wherever he goes. Somebody dies."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:31 am

"Its in times like this I love the fact that you, Dragon, don't know how powerful Alastor Moody and Albus Dumbledore are. Don't tell me that, if Alastor decided to help, you, him and Bruce couldn't take down Fenix, because, I won't believe it. If Kronos is endangered, I will destroy whoever is endangering him. Kronos is still my brother, even after everything we went through!" he said, his tone however, not being raised. He was in Dragon's home, and he surely would not speak as if he was superior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:43 am

Dragon raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Alastor is going to help dark magicians take down, a magician trying to kill them. Dumbledoor? Lets not get him involved. Sirius, your a smart lad. You know our family and how we work, you really want to to tell the magical world that there are magicians at war everyday? That half the deaths they think is death Eaters is actually where family's have collided. Some are at peace, Immorta, Grimm and Divine are a good example, then theres the Shadows, ect ect whom kill aren't. Nobody needs to know about this sort of thing, its an inside problem we must deal with."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:48 am

Sirius sighed, but smirked as Dragon acknowledged his adroitness. Indeed, bringing Dumbledore in could be calamitous, but Alastor would do whatever Sirius asked him to do. "I simply want to see Kronos be safe!" he said, tiredly. War was at hand, and he couldn't even protect the ones he actually cared about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 am

"Then find out more. What else did Felix say?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:55 am

"He told me a lot of things. He mentioned Dante was going to kill Kronos, and so, he intervened, which was what caused Dante's death in the first place. He mentioned that for now, he's with the higher form, a.k.a Kronos. He also said, there was a war going on. Between Fenix and Kronos. So, between the elders and you guys. But that was all he told me..." he sighed, but felt relieved as he spoke. Maybe, he could finally get some answers as to why Kronos was wanted dead in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 am

"Not me...Thats interesting, the council will pay for this. But this Higher form. What makes you think its Kronos?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:00 am

"We were talking about the Grimms. Reaper and Dante have both perished. And we both know Kronos is much stronger at heart than Legion." Sirius explained his theory. In fact, it made sense to think that way. Achilles had been able to survive a lot already, even having himself be destroyed and Kronos be created. He was much stronger than Legion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:10 am

"Legion...Nobody know what he can do, don't underestimate him. Reaper? he was set to be very powerful. Dante, he was set to know so so much...Shame they died really, I liked Reaper, he was great. That doesn't answer my question though."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:14 am

"I simply think Kronos is and will be more powerful than Legion. I don't think Legion is weak, I simply believe Kronos is stronger. I mean, just look at what he went through already, and how much he grew...does that answer your question?" Sirius asked, folding his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:22 pm

"No, that answers why you think Kronos is stronger. What I was asking, is what suggests he has, or has reached a higher form?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:53 pm

"That, I really can't answer. But you can...can't you?" Sirius asked, budging a small grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Dragon chuckled. "Maybe, how important is it too you?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:09 pm

"Important? Very important. I want to know what my brother is. I can't just know he's 'the' higher form. I have to know what that means. Its important because I wanna help..." He sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:14 pm

"What are you willing to do for this information Sirius?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:17 pm

"Anything..." Sirius answered firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next