Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time to say Goodbye (Skyla, Belledona, Astra, Invite)

Go down

Time to say Goodbye (Skyla, Belledona, Astra, Invite) Empty Time to say Goodbye (Skyla, Belledona, Astra, Invite)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 am

Luna placed on her BOOTS and stared at a photoframe in her bedroom of her and Aurora. Luna's skin was as white as snow, her hair dyed blonde like Aurora's and her lips were a pale pink. Her usual electric blue eyes were a dull grey with flakes of the bright blue. She licked her lips and walked downstairs, tear stains down her cheeks. Running a hand through her messy hair, she waited for Belledona and her sisters whilst leaning against the wall. She had lost a lot of weight since the day and she was simply dying on the inside without her twin. She cried herself to sleep and kept scrubbing her hands until they were red raw because of the blood that she kept seeing on them.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Time to say Goodbye (Skyla, Belledona, Astra, Invite) Empty Re: Time to say Goodbye (Skyla, Belledona, Astra, Invite)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:59 am

Skyla could hear her little sisters cries in the other room and her heart broke even more. She put on her high HEELS and looked into Aurora's room. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she picked up a book she gave her years ago. It was a book on fairy tales that she read to Aurora every night before the younger twins went to sleep. She held it to her chest and sobbed until she heard feet thump down the stairs that she knew was Luna. She put the book back on the bed and touched the fabric softly. Skyla closed the door gently and went to Astra's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astra held her head in her hands as heart wrenching sobs came from her. A white teddy bear was on her lap that had the word 'Dawn' on it which she gave Aurora when she was a baby. She slipped on her glasses and placed her BRACELETS on her wrists. Looking up, she sees Skyla with tears rolling down her cheeks and she rushes over, pulling her into a tight embrace. They didn't need to speak, they simply laced their fingers together and walked downstairs to see Luna's fragile figure, leaning against the wall. The trio held each other waiting for Belledona.

Back to top Go down

Time to say Goodbye (Skyla, Belledona, Astra, Invite) Empty Re: Time to say Goodbye (Skyla, Belledona, Astra, Invite)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:53 am

Belledona awoke that morning with dark rings under her eyes. She couldn't sleep as much as she used to due to nightmares of Celeste coming back from the grave and blaming her for the death of the daughter that was like her the most. She got ready in a flash, remembering the funeral was today and she slips on her HEELS. Touching her engagement ring softly, a comforting feeling washes over as a lone tear slips down her cheek. Pulling on her blazer, she walks down the stairs to see the trip holding each other in a tight embrace as their bodies shake as they cry. ''My dears...Time for us to go, don't you think? She wouldn't want us to be late for her own event now would she?'' She says in an emotionless voice as her mantra ran through her head. Have to be strong...have to be strong...Have to be strong...

She takes Luna's hand and kisses her forehead. ''Come on...Time to say goodbye...'' Belledona murmurs against her forehead. Luna moves away from her hold and sighs. ''I don't want to say goodbye...i want to say 'So glad you're awake, Aurora. you've been out for a while. Almost died but i was able to save you.' But no, Belle...I can't say that because i didn't save her. I killed her. It's all my fault...'' Belledona stares at Luna, shocked at her outburst and then holds the broken girl in her arms. ''it's not your fault...she's with your mother now...'' She whispered and Luna shook her head in the crook of Belledona's neck. ''I killed Mother too....If i didn't cry out for mother, she would still be here. She wouldn't be dead. I'd actually have heard her tell me she loves me but i did cry out. She is dead and i never heard her say i love you.'' Luna's voice shook with coldness, brokenness and sadness. Belledona shook her head, unable to say anything and directed the girls to the Graveyard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 am

Skyla didn't know what to do. Her younger sister was simply dead inside without her twin which made her think of how she would like without Astra. She took Astra's hand and she gave her a knowing glance which caused Skyla to smile despite the sad time.

As the four girls walked, hand in hand, they spoke of happy memories that they remembered of Aurora. Luna stayed quiet, silent tears rolled down her ivory cheeks as an emptyness formed in her now grey eyes looking more like the moon than usual. Belledona squeezed Luna's hand as they arrived at the grave, they stare at it with fresh tears rolling down their snow white faces.

''Aurora Splendor Valkyrie,
Loving sister, perfect daughter to the parents who weren't there, a wonderful student. An angel in the sky.
Will be missed.'' A sun behind hills was drawn onto the grave with the words, ''The dawn is no more...'' in scruffy scratches. Work of Luna.

Belledona frowned and turned to Luna. ''Did you do this, Luna?'' Her soft, caring voice broke Luna's reverie. She slowly nods and stroked the grave like one would stroke a rose petal. ''I miss you my sweet, perfect Dawn...I love you...'' She whispers and everyone said their goodbyes. 

They walked home but Luna stayed behind. She fell to her knees, not caring about the sharp rocks that cut at her knees. Her head fell as her sobs were the only thing to be heard in the eerie graveyard. She hid her face in her hands and cried and cried and cried, the tears never stopping. She didn't care if people saw her cry her eyes out, she didn't care if people questioned her. She simply didn't care anymore. Her world was now darkness without her dear Dawn.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down