Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Back to reality

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back to reality Empty Back to reality

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Morana just finished unpacking of her stuff and went down to the common room. The next few days, she will have to spent without her beloved husband. How amazing it sounded. Barty was now her husband. But he was also away, because of missin from her uncle. Morana had suspicion Tom sent him away to make sure she won't get pregnant as well. Since it seemed to be so cool lately. She didn't really find it smart to tell him she slept with Barty for almost three years now, successfuly without having a baby. She sighed and sat on one of the couches, looking around and enjoying silence since common room was empty.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Back to reality Empty Re: Back to reality

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Marvolo drifted into the common room the spell that concealed her pregnancy was in place though she'd grown quite a bit. Her sister had returned earlier that day and she was eager to see her over a month apart was to long and it killed her to be away from her. "Morana" she said with a bright smile that she reserved for her twin "I'm so glad your back its been so quiet without you" she said hugging her tightly "I've got so much to tell you.."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Avalon walked into the common room after finishing one of her classes, and she almost gasped when she saw Morana sitting with Marvolo in the common room. Avalon had spoken with Marvolo about getting out of her father's custody, and she had agreed, but only with the consent of her sister. Avalon had been anxiously waiting for Morana's return so that she could finally confirm that she wouldn't be living with that damned muggle.

Avalon walked into the room confidently and sat down, not too far from the girls. "Hello," she greeted them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:10 pm

"You didn't get to marriage and divorce yet, right?" Morana asked, a bit worried, as she hugged her sister back. Then her eyes met girl she didn't know yet. She must have been first or second year. But than again, Morana wasn't really social, so she could be even older, but they never spoke to each other before. "Hey, and you are?" she asked curiously.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:18 pm

"No no" she assured her before hearing Avalon, turning she nodded to the girl "Sister, this is Avalon a first year she's asked for our help" she explained "Her mother has passed away and her father is a muggle....he has taken custody of her she will be forced to live with him"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Avalon nodded as Marvolo explained the situation. "It's true, unfortunately. It's nice to finally meet you, though," she said. she knew that she needed the girls help, and she had a lot of respect for them. After all, they were related to the one person that Avalon had ever given her loyalty to, other than her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Morana looked at little girl in Slytherin robes and remembered herself in her age, stuck in muggle orphanage. "Sure, how can we help? We can't just leave you in hands of filthy muggle, can we?" Morana smirked. She personally hated the fact that young witches and wizards could end up in hands of muggles. She found it disgusting and she herself had only the worst memories when it came to this.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Avalon's smile widened when Morana agreed to help her. She was glad that they both understood her situation. Her father was a bastard who she would liked to have seen dead, and she was happy to finally be free from him. "Finally, someone understands," she said with a bit of a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:48 pm

"Are we simply taking the girl in sister?" Marvolo said toughtfully " Or shall we have her prove her worth?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Morana looked at the girl and than at her sister. "What exactly is on your mind, sister?" she asked with the dark curiosity in her cold and husky voice. She wasn't exactly sure what Marvolo meant by that. The girl was still first year after all.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:56 pm

"Are we to just trust someone with questionable heritage" she said bluntly she ran a hand through her twin sister's hair with a small smile on her lips. The twins were more alike now more then ever it appeared, "I mean how are we to trust a halfblood right out the gate?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Avalon sat quietly, not wanting to interrupt them. She was a bit irritated that Marvolo still didn't trust Avalon, but she understood at the same time. She was willing to do whatever she had to do, as long as they could help her get away from her father. "I understand your hesitation, however I can assure you that you have no reason to doubt me. I will do anything that I have to so I can prove that to you," she said, somewhat eager. She never liked to seem vulnerable, but in that moment she was pretty close to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Morana's piercing green eyes were still at young girl. "I got that sister. I was asking, how exactly do you want her to prove herself?" she asked again.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 pm

"Perhaps ask her to do something that would otherwise break her fragile soul if she had no conviction otherwise" she purred looking at the girl with her pair of obsidian eyes. She loved this girls willingness to please, she truly wanted to get away from this man. "Perhaps we should truly liberate her from her father....permanently"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Avalon raised her eyebrows. "Are you asking me to kill my father?" she asked. she had no problem doing it, but she was worried about what could happen to her if she did. If she were caught or if something else went wrong then she could be in a lot of trouble. She couldn't use the killing curse, as she wasn't a strong enough witch to cast it correctly, so she would have to use another method. Her mind wandered over all of the possibilities, and she smiled at the idea of seeing her father dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Morana observed expression in Avalon's face, pleased by what she saw. "Get creative. We used to do that as well. In my own opinion, daggers are great. You can get some really great, cursed with dark magic, in Knockturn Alley," she said only. "We cover it for you. Once you actually do it of course," she added to asure the girl that her safety won't be trouble once she does what they want her to do. "Kill your father and you can pack your trunk to move with us into Czechia. Fail to do so and... well I think you will find out," she smirked darkly.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Marvolo chuckled at the girl's reaction "Should we accompany her sister?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Avalon nodded. She was relieved that she wasn't completely on her own with this, and Avalon then remembered a dagger that her mother had given her before she left for Hogwarts. Sometimes Avalon wondered how her mother always knew what she was going to need. "I can do that," she said. She then heard Marvolo's question and turned to Morana to hear her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:31 pm

"I thought cover up, not become a babysitters," Morana replied coldly. "But on the other hand, why not watch the show that is offering itself," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 pm

"its been awhile since we've had fun" she said with a smirk "perhaps her father....does not live alone"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Avalon shook her head. "He doesn't. He lives with another women, and I believe she is pregnant," she said. Her father had run from her mother for some muggle women, which just made her hate him more. She had been forced to watch her mother fall apart and she despised that her mother had to go through such pain. thinking about it again just made Avalon want to kill him more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:50 pm

"I like this idea more and more," Morana chuckled. "I wonder if I could take the woman for myself? Or will you do it, sister?" she asked, her eyes full of bloodlust as she thought of it.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:54 pm

"What about together?" she said kissing the back of her hand and squeezing it tightly she loved when her sister was like this.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Avalon grinned. If there was any other person she'd like to have seen dead it would be the skank who stole her father away. She was also glad that the twins would be coming along with her. They could keep her in line, not that she was afraid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Vixen was fuming after having to write yet another paper for yet another class that she didn't care for. Her mood must have been radiating off her like heat off sand in the desert because as she walked down the hall in the dungeon leading to the Common Room, the Slytherins lingering there simply parted and didn't say a word to her. Normally, she wouldn't care, but today, she was glad no one spoke to her. Vixen was simply not in the mood to deal with any more stupidity than she had already dealt with.

Upon entering the Common Room, her mood brightened significantly as she spotted Avalon and the Gaunt sisters. "Greetings, chickies," she purred, throwing her pack in one of her favorite armchairs. She stood and crossed her arms, taking her normal stance with her hip popped to the side. "What's the word?" Vixen asked with a normal coy grin touching her lips.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next