Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Come Back To Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come Back To Me  Empty Come Back To Me

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Remus pushed the doors open and ran down the hall calling for help, the matron rushed from her room and he hurriedly explained to her what had happened as the matron rushed to evaluate morgan.

He hovered nearby as the woman began her work, he watched in silence her muttered spells flowed into morgan "on my desk page 94 fix the potion" she ordered him.

Unwilling to move he hesitated with another shouted order the wolf grabbed the book and while watching her as much he could he flipped it open to the page needed, conjuring a fire he began to work on the potion.

Crushing the herbs he mixed them in with the potion, adding the other pieces to the mix he waited impatiently as it brewed.

Finally it turned a glowing silver, pouring it into a tea cup he rushed to her bedside, the matron helped her sit up and he slid an arm around her as well, the two hovered over her as he helped her drink the potion...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Come Back To Me  Empty Re: Come Back To Me

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:06 pm

The silver liquid ran like a ray of light down Morgan's throat. As it passed by her heart, it slowly, weakly began to beat. Then her lungs began to draw air shallowly. Her hand, laying on the bed next to her moved slightly, drawing her fingers into her palm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Remus laid her down gently as he felt her pulse slowly beat "she's coming back" he said more to reassure himself. "Morgan" he said to her cupping her face "please wake up baby" taking a deep breath he leaned in as if to kiss her but turned it into blowing a forceful breath into her lungs.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm

The breath from Remus filled Morgan's lungs, and her pulse grew stronger with each beat. As his lifesaving breath exited her lungs, her lungs struggled to draw a breath of their own. Morgan tilted her head back and gave a weak cough...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:18 pm

"There we go love" he said encouraging her, "open your eyes baby...I can't live without you..show me your not leaving me"

He offered her another breath hoping it would push her back into his arms.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:25 pm

With the second breath from Remus, Morgan's lungs seemed to remember how to breath on their own. When the breath left her, she drew her own deep breath. She heard him. She heard her Remus calling to her, telling her to open her eyes and that he couldn't live without her. Morgan wanted to open her eyes. And she tried...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 pm

He felt a small desperation fill him as he watched her, the matron had stepped back leaving him to tend her as tears gathered in his eyes "please morgan" he begged her his voice cracking with emotion.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Morgan fought with herself to open her eyes. She heard Remus beg her to come back, and the emotion that flooded his words. Slowly, her grey-blue eyes fluttered open...

The first thing she focused on was the handsome face of her love. She smiled weakly and slowly raised a hand, touching his cheek. "Remus...." she whispered to him.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 pm

A gasp of surprise and he grinned the tears now ran down his cheeks "Morgan" He croaked pulling her into his arms he held her tightly "godric I should have been with you.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Morgan was confused by his tears. With her thumb, she wiped one away, before she was scooped into his arms, and held tight. Morgan brought her arms up to hold him. "What happened? Why are you crying?" she asked in a weak voice as she tried to come up with memories that simply weren't there.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:59 pm

His shoulders shook as his anger ebbed away at holding her so close the vision of her in the coffin kept coming back "he burried you alive" he chocked "Regulus"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:04 am

Morgan went ridged in his arms at hearing what he said happened. She moved her hands to his chest and weakly pushed away enough to look him in the face. Her brow was furrowed and her eyes, although slightly clouded still from her 'sleep', filled with confusion. "He what? How....How can that be?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:06 am

He dry swallowed holding her hands tightly afraid to let go "he slipped a potion into your drink to feign death..then burried you..i..i thought.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 am

Morgan dropped her eyes from him understanding now why her drink at lunch tasted different. She closed her eyes tightly as the thoughts of what Remus went through flooded her. Looking up into his eyes, a tear slipped from each of her eyes. Morgan pulled a hand from his grip and cupped his cheek. "I'm here, my love. I'm here," she spoke softly, her voice getting stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 am

"are you okay?" he asked desprete to fret over her "do you feel any pain?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:58 am

Morgan smiled brightly and shook her head. Placing her other hand on his other cheek, cupping his face, she leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips. When she broke the kiss, she put her forehead to his. "No pain. Just drained. I promise," she said. Leaning back she asked, "How long..... How long was I......" she couldn't finish the question, but she wanted to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:11 am

He shook his head "not long, James saw him take you so Peter and James interogated the students who saw you go...not long after Sirius and I were on the hunt for you" his eyes darkened as he thought of his brother "I think sirius is still with regulus"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:19 am

"I guess I owe all of you," she said gently, smiling. "Thank you for coming for me. I'm sorry, you had to...." she said as her eyes began to clear. As the reality of what could have been her fate had it not been for the four of them, tears filled them and she began to tremble. "I'm so sorry, Remus....." she whispered as her tears spilled over.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 am

"no no" he said pulling her into his arms "no you are a victim in all this in his plot to hurt sirius don't apologize"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:31 am

In his arms, Morgan hugged him tightly. She couldn't believe that Sirius' brother would do this just to get back at him. She wiped her wet cheeks with the back of her hand and cuddled into him as much as she could. All she wanted was to be safe, safe in his arms. Morgan kissed his cheek and then rested her head on his shoulder, giving a yawn as the sleep her body so desperately wanted tried to take her. "Don't leave...." she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:33 am

He laid down next to her and kicked his shoes onto the floor, pulling her against his chest he snuggled down next to her tangling his legs in hers and pullng her closer "I wouldnt dream of it" he said
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:39 am

Morgan moved over slightly to make room for Remus as he lay down next to her and held her close as he got comfortable. She nested herself next to him, her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, steady and strong. The steady rhythm soothed her as she moved her hand and rested it on his chest. She didn't know if she would sleep, but just being in his arms resting was enough. "I love you," she said quietly as her eyes drifted closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:48 am

"I love you" he whispered as she drifted to sleep keeping careful eye on her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 am

With blood still on his hands, Sirius opened the doors of the hospital wing slowly. He slipped inside, mostly unnoticed, and went to Remus and Morgan. The scene didn't make him happy nor angry. He simply was void of emotions at the moment. He was glad Morgan was actually alive, but right now, he didn't care to show it. Staring at Remus, his heart beat normally. Even after what he had done...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Remus looked up from his sleeping love as the scent of blood filled his sense, "Sirius" he said softly his eyes widening shortly in shock "Are you alright? What happened?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content