Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Apologies on the delay (Lily)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Apologies on the delay (Lily) - Page 2 Empty Re: Apologies on the delay (Lily)

Post by Lily Potter Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:34 am

"Petunia!" Lily said as she finally caught up with her sister. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to! I didn't want to announce it today, I knew it was your day. I am sorry, you overheard that. I just couldn't say no to James, when he surprised me and proposed. You wouldn't do that either. But I planned to tell you about our engagement later, in a few months maybe. Because I know this was supposed to be your day," Lily spoke quickly, so Petunia couldn't interrupt her, but she somehow knew it won't help much. Suddenly she saw something, that wasn't muggle style at all. "Tuney? What do you know about this restaurant?" she asked carefully.

---------------------

"You just ruin everything, Lily! Every single time, since you were seven, you destroyed every single moment of happiness I could think of. And I am trying! I really do try to keep our relationship, but you keep destroying every chance I give you..." Petunia started and than froze at the spot as she watched toilets splashing themselves. "Obviously not enough," she said only.

---------------------

"We have to go! If James finds out, I can guarantee you, Vernon will know how the reall magic looks like," Lily said and grabbed her sisters hand and dragged her back to the restaurant, her eyes searching for Vernon and James.

Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:48 am

As Lily came out with her sister, James was already walking to them. Vernon was nowhere to be seen, as James looked emotionless. "So...wanna know what happened..." James asked, with a mischievous smirk.

-----
Flashback

"Bitch!!! I Called her a bitch!!!" Vernon said, clenching his jaw, as the table flew over his head. James came at him, throwing him of his feet, before aiming his wand at him. "Never call my Lily that..." With several flicks of his wand, James cast several hexes at the muggle, and watched the effects with a smirk of satisfaction. Vernon's tongue was suddenly turned into a horn, before his head started to grow larger and larger. Antlers grew out of the growing head, before Vernon's nails started to grow rapidly, hitting the floor in a matter of seconds. Before Vernon could even yell, James turned him into a small rat, that ran around the restaurant before getting caught by another man with a wand.

Flashback End
--------

"That's pretty much what happened..." James said after finishing telling the sisters what he had done, and holding the rat that was in fact, Vernon.

James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 am

"James! He is you future brother-in-law, you can't just turn him into rat!"Lily said, still in shock. This was exactly what she was worried about. Vernon thought he was the best in whole world and James on the other side knew how to be complete jackass once someone tried to be better than him. She shouldn't leave them here alone. "Finite," she casted with her wand and Vernon turned back into huge fat human, more looking like a pig. Personaly, deep down, Lily thought he looked much better as the rat, but she would never say that out loud in front of Petunia.

----------------

Petunia watched in horror what James did. Right now, she was terrified. Of course usually she was jealous at her sister's abilities, but she never realized what the witch or wizard can actually do. Ordinary people wouldn't stand a chance if wizarding society ever decided to rule the World. If they could turn human into rat, would it be problem to stop a bullet?

----------------

Morana was watching whole show for quite a while. She was here for dinner with her godmother, but arrived two hours earlier, so she took a drink at the bar, when she noticed Potter and his mudblood girlfriend. After the whole scene she just witnessed, she took a few silent steps close the them, with cold smirk on her lips. "Hungry for attention as always, Potter?" she said as she finally approached them and looked at Petunia and Vernon closer. "I must admit, bring two muggles over here and turn one of them into rat, that was definitely original idea," she added coldly.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 am

James could only chuckle slightly as Lily turned Vernon back into his older, perhaps uglier self, and scratched his neck. "He's lucky it wasn't permanent!" he stated with a smirk, before tilting his head to the girl who spoke. He clenched his jaw, and made sure to stay in front of Lily, as Morana approached. "I at least don't stalk people to restaurants..." he said bitterly, not too worried about Morana. She wasn't stupid enough to out right attack them, specially in a wizard restaurant. And she was still under age. Yes, James was definitely not worried about her attacking him or Lily. Now the muggles, that was a different story...

----

Vernon coughed, feeling his body parts back to normal, and walked to Petunia carefully. He slowly tilted his head to Potter and then to Gaunt, worried that they were just gonna harm him even further. How could they do such things. Vernon thought magic was all about card tricks...
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 am

"Morana," Lily whispered. Not that she was scared of her. Not usually anyway. But with Petunia in the room, Lily was terrified what could happen. She felt eyes of everyone on them and she could bet the majority of people here was on the side of Morana Gaunt, even if only to be sure they stay safe. Not that Morana herself could bring down whole restaurant, but she wouldn't be sitting here alone unless she was waiting for someone.

----------------

"Well hello, little mudblood," Morana chuckled coldly and looked at James. "Always so protective over your precious Lily, James," she said with dark, teasing tone. "Lily Evans, born from scum and still so strong even my uncle is interrested in her," she said, looking into redhead's eyes, thinking. "Well, I wouldn't really think of it too high consider uncle himself is not much better. Not to mention he probably has his own reasons in this," she added afterwards.

-----------------

Petunia stood next to Vernon and observed the dark haired girl carefully. She was beautiful, mysterious and dangerous. At least she seemed that way. And with how she spoke to her sister, the words made Petunia shiver even if she barely understood them. The girl seemed younger than Lily, still Petunia could see she was alredy married and even with all the eyes on her, she didn't seem to be bothered at all. Either she was foolish or powerfull. Or both.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:14 am

"Your uncle should just go and die. I don't think this world needs Voldemort, when you and your sister are around, Gaunt. He comes close to Lily, I'll destroy him in a blink of an eye," James growled, clenching his hands around his wand once more. With the news about Bartemius Crouch Sr's announcement, James would have an excuse to kill Morana if he needed to do so. He knew his father would be able to convince Alastor to vouch for him, and if they checked the girl's forearm, they'd surely find the dark mark. James wouldn't think twice if she came a bit closer to Lily...

----------------

Vernon cleared some sweat of his forehead, clenching his jaw as he heard the conversation between Potter and that Gaunt girl, as James called her. He soon walked to them, looking between them, embarrassed with the scene they were making. "Potter enough..." he said, then shot a glare at Morana. "You should leave too little girl!" he growled, before glancing at Lily. He was about to speak towards her as well, but decided against it, before starting to walk back to Petunia, expecting the younger kids to hear his words.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:59 am

Petunia's eyes widened as she heard Vernon's last words. "Vernon, please be quiet and let them solve this alone," she whispered to him, terrified. How could men be so blind. It was obvious this girl was powerful and unlike James, she didn't care for any of them. And if caring James turned Vernon into rat, what would this girl do?

--------------------

Morana chuckled, this time with darkness and insanity she had only when she was really angry or insulted. She had no problem with Potter and his words. After all, she wanted to get rid of Voldemort probably just the same, only for different reasons. "Calm down, I am not here to fight. Not you anyway. And not even your precious redhead. I am just waiting for my godmother to have nice family dinner," Morana smirked. "Him on the other hand," she said, suddenly her face deadly cold as she pulled out her wand and pointed it right under Vernon's chin. "You know, boy, I don't like to be told what I am supposed to do. Specialy not in restaurant full of witches and wizards, who out of respect, treat me as royality," she hissed.

"See Evans, that is exactly the reason why I have problem with muggles and mudbloods. How can you stand coming from the same blood as those pathetic excuses for people? So weak and stupid they don't even know, when to shut up," said Morana, still staring at Vernon with her piercing green eyes, her voice full of disgust. "You are worth only to be a slaves," she hissed at Vernon like an angry snake and than her face turned into surprised and she bursted with laugh. "Oh my Salazar, seriously? You pissed yourself?" she said out loud towards Vernon, laughing darkly.

--------------------

"Morana, stop it! We are leaving, so just let my sister and her fiance alone," Lily said quickly, even if she a bit was glad Vernon was humiliated, she would never say that out loud. She didn't fear Morana. But she had respect for her. And she knew that fight here would be risky. Besides, if it was Amelia Grindelwald who was coming, she was pretty sure her and James would be dead just even for thinking about hurting Morana. And not even single soul would help them.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:00 pm

James couldn't hide his bitter chuckle, as he glared at Vernon. He deserved it. Jackasses like him deserved to be punished and humiliated. But soon, he turned back to his seriousness, and clenched his jaw. Morana had already had enough fun, and James wasn't in the mood to have a chit chat with Amelia. "You had your fun Gaunt. Enjoy your dinner with your god mother," he said, walking to Vernon and pulling him away from Morana. He hurled the big oaf towards the door of the restaurant, looking back at the girls. "Lily, Petunia, c'mon." he called for the women, before glancing at Morana.

Vernon slowly looked at the girl as she spoke. He could only think about what Potter had done before. He was holding back, and he was able to torture him so much still. What could this one do... Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me!!! he begged in his thoughts, before Morana started to laugh. His face went red, as he heard James's silent chuckle before the boy pushed him towards the door. Vernon held his pants, feeling humiliated. He couldn't even talk, as he was afraid of what his own words would say...
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:20 pm

"Yeah, you are right Potter," Morana smirked. "See you at battlefield I suppose," she added sweetly before she gave another dark look, this time to Petunia and disappearent in crowd of people. Just like she always did. Like she was never there.

--------------------

Petunia took a step back as her eyes met Morana's. Who was this girl? Was this life her sister had? As far as Petunia could tell, this girl tried to insult her sister as much as possible. She never thought her perfect sister Lily didn't live only in a dreamworld. This was something that woke her up a bit. "Battlefield?" she asked confused as Morana disappeared.

--------------------

"Don't worry about it Tuney, let's go," Lily said quietly and pushed her sister towards boys. They had to get away from here as fast as possible. "We were stupid. Next time, we have to check which restaurant they picked. These days aren't safe, James," Lily whispered to her fiance while they were walking towardsernon's car.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:32 pm

James smirked coyly, before answering, "See you there," already with his back turned to Morana. As Lily walked next to him, and Vernon quickly hid himself in shame in his car, James heard his fiancee's words loud and clear. Amelia Grindelwald wouldn't be someone James wanted to cross just yet. He nodded slightly at Lily, before opening the back door of the car. He was in no mood to apparate, and being taken to Godric's Hollow seemed like a good idea for once.
--------------------

Vernon opened the door for Petunia from the inside of the car, before starting its engine. He sighed, rubbing his head. He could still feel as if he still had horns. Alas, they were good, and it was time to go, so as soon as everyone sat in their respective seats, Vernon just started to drive...silent...
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Lily was unsure what to do. They were sitting in the car, Vernon was driving nowhere since he couldn't possibly know, neither find Godric's Hollow and in all this, akward silence, because nobody wanted to talk. Lily pulled out her wand and with simple nonverbal spell got rid of the source of Vernon's "embarrasment". For that, she got Petunia's thankful look.

---------------

"What about going to our house, Lily? perhaps we could show James where you actually live and besides, I suppose parents would like to know you are engaged as well," suggested Petunia out of nowhere. She herself didn't really know why. She just wanted to start some topic. Even if it meant happiness of her unwanted sister. This dinner certainly didn't go as she planned.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 am

James rolled his eyes as Petunia spoke, sighing. At least, Lily's parents weren't that bad from what he had heard from her. They accepted their daughter and were happy she was a witch. They wouldn't behave like Vernon surely. "Why not...I guess, since Dursley has no idea where to take us, if I wished to get back home." he said, before shrugging. He was really up for anything at that point. The evening had been mostly ruined, but at least, Morana hadn't been a total bitch.

---------------

Vernon breathed with relief as Lily helped him, but kept his eyes on the road. As he heard Petunia and Potter talk, he growled quietly, before taking another deep breath. "Yeah sounds like a good idea..." he said only, the car going half as fast as it did when Vernon had first arrived at the restaurant. He felt more than humiliated...
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:41 am

Lily looked at James a bit worried. She hated when he was in no mood, so she gave him one of her warm smiles to cheer him up a bit. After all, they were here together, she was going to marry him and her parents surely will be happy about it. Besides, Petunia will probably hear that she could also pick someone so smart, handsome and maybe even magical if she hanged around Lily a bit. Which James didn't know, but Lily was sure that it will cheer him up as well, since he wasn't really fan of her sister.

------------------

Petunia was quiet and kept looking out of the window. There was nothing to say. Vernon was humiliated and soon enough, she will most likely join him in front of her own parents and on her own suggestion. Sometimes, no matter how much she loved Vernon, she hated him in the same time. Why his only hobby was food and money he didn't have? Why was he so fat and sometimes really stupid?
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:43 pm

James smiled down at Lily, before passing a hand by his messy hair. Then, a thought hit him. They were engaged, and soon, James would be married to Lily. Would she still be living with her parents by then? James slowly leaned down to Lily, trying to not let Petunia and Vernon hear what he was about to say. "Lily...do you wanna come live with me after we get married?" he whispered for only her to hear.

------------------

Vernon sighed, pressing his foot deeper into the accelerator, just trying to forget the evening. And now, he'd have to face Petunia's parents. How he hated them. It seemed only Petunia was good enough in that family.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:25 pm

"Of course! I mean, what kind of married couple would we be if I lived miles away," Lily smiled as it was only logical and automatic. Besides, she didn't really want to stay in muggle London for longer than necessary. She had many reasons. She didn't belong there and with war around, she also couldn't afford the risk for her family to face danger they couldn't protect themselves from.

---------------

Petunia looked at Vernon. He was good at hiding his frustration, but not good enough. Besides, she knew he hated her family. Which was another thing that right now, was making Vernon extremely annoying. Petunia loved her parents. And she loved even her sister. Even if she was always the useless one, the worse one. She refused to give up on her family just yet.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2