Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two Hearts, One Love (Remus)

Go down

Two Hearts, One Love (Remus) Empty Two Hearts, One Love (Remus)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:10 am

As Remus led her away from the dance floor, she was beaming. She linked her fingers with his, her fiance. Morgan had not been expecting such a wonderful surprise given that they were there for Barty and Morana, but given that Barty and Morana were quite alright sharing their special day, then it was meant to be so. She beamed at the twinkling ring on her finger as they walked. She remembered last year a different ring graced her finger, and Morgan hoped that Rabastan was alright with her now having a new man taking her as his own.

One more surprise.... When Morgan looked up when they reached a table, she gasped. There, smiled at the two of them, were Remus' parents and, next to them, her parents. "Mother? Father? What are you doing here?" she asked going to them both and hugging them tightly, a fresh wave of happy tears touching her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Two Hearts, One Love (Remus) Empty Re: Two Hearts, One Love (Remus)

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 am

Remus grinned as he hugged his parents and shook hands with Mr. Prince "Remus invited us to witness your engagement" her mother said dabbing at tears "When I asked if you could move in I also asked for you hand darling" Remus said dropping a kiss on her cheek.

Mr. Prince nodded gruffly "Sweetheart...I may not approve of his blood..." he cast a disgusted glance at Mrs. Lupin who cast her eyes downward "but I approve of him as a man...even with his condition he is honorable and willing to fight for you.."

Remus slid an arm around his mother's waist and glared at his soon to be father in law "and even his parents aren't to bad either" he said through grit teeth.

Mr. Lupin nodded with narrowed eyes "Not to awful yourself Prince but our children we can agree are wonderful"

Mrs. Lupin rushed over to morgan and embraced her "you wonderful girl i am so glad to have you as part of the family!"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:35 am

Morgan couldn't believe it. She smiled at her parents and her soon to be parents-in-law. "Thank you, Father, Mother. Thank you for trusting him with me. He is a good man," she said hugging her mother and father once again. Her father's curt words made her stiffen slightly, but he was honorable to see sense. "His parents are wonderful," Morgan said looking to them. Her eyes then rested on Remus, and she smiled a smile just for him. "You..... You and your surprises," she whispered to him with a wink.

When his mother came and hugged her, she wrapped her arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I'm happy to be joining yours. Thank you for allowing me to," she said before going to hug her future father-in-law. "Thank you, so much," she said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:42 am

Remus hugged his mum hugging Morgan in the process, he was so happy.

Mr Prince stiffened but then pulled his daughter into a hug "will the wedding be soon?" he said

"perhaps depends on the political climate in a few months" Remus said "though i'd love to hear what season this lovelly lady would like to get married in"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:49 am

Morgan looked up at Remus when he asked which season she would want to get married in. She thought about it and then smiled softly. "Snow..... Winter...." she answered simply. She had always loved the winter, and now that she had an inner snow fox, it seemed appropriate. That, and they shared several wonderful memories during that season: sleigh riding, butterbeer, white roses.... "Yes, winter," she said tenderly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:50 am

"Perhaps christmas then?" he suggested "Christmas eve"

Suddenly the mothers started talking animatedly about flowers and dresses and decor, Remus laughed and shook his head as he looked at the started fathers.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:59 am

Morgan's face lit up even brighter, if it was possible, as she heard that Christmas Eve could be their wedding day. "Like, this Christmas Eve, Love?" she asked, a small look of shock on her face as she thought about how little time there was between then and now.

A smile touched her lips as she giggled at the two mothers. They were just as excited as Morgan and Remus were, it seemed. The father's however.... She wasn't too sure about their feelings just yet. Sure they were happy that they were happy, but beyond that, she didn't know. What did make her laugh was the looks on their faces at hearing about the potentially very soon wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 am

"if you wish it my darling" he said softly
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:11 am

Morgan went to him, wrapping her arms around him. "If it is what you wish, too," she said looking up at him. "It doesn't have to been as soon as that, but if it's what you would like, then let it be so," she said kissing his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:19 am

He kissed her forhead "I dunno having you for a christmas present sounds pretty good"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:27 am

Morgan blushed deeply at his comment. "You'd make a pretty fine Christmas present yourself...." she cooed. Looking at the parents, she asked them all, "Would that be alright with everyone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:40 pm

"Then christmas it is" said Mrs. Lupin, Mrs. Prince nodded and remus kissed her on the cheek "it realy will be a white wedding"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Morgan's smile bright bright at hearing that Christmas was the beginning of a new chapter in her life. She looked at Remus and leaped into his arms. "It will be a Christmas to remember!" she said happily. She didn't care that it was only a matter of months away. Nothing matter in that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 pm

He held her close "I love you so much Morgan you are everything to me"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down