Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just Too Far Away (Vixen)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Too Far Away (Vixen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Too Far Away (Vixen)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Vixen's eyes met his for a moment before looking away. "Thanks, Reg," she said timidly, rubbing the ache from her wrist where the boy had grabbed her. When she looked back up, her coy smile was back and the confusion that flitted across her eyes was there and then gone. "Guess you could have done worse," she said darkly. "Salazar help him if he's gotten even more fresh," she said with a wink. Had Regulus no idea that she had been moments away from drawing the small dagger sheathed on her thigh.

Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Regulus smirked lightly, winking at the Lestrange girl. "You're welcome," he answered, grabbing her wrist slowly after Vixen rubbed it. Regulus kissed softly, before looking up at her. No one hurt his friends. And Vixen had become a friend already. "Much worse. If he put his hands elsewhere he wouldn't walk out of this room with them," he responded, smiling. Regulus wasn't done with that guy. He was gonna have another talk with him. Soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:41 pm

A flush lightly colored Vixen's cheeks as Regulus gently kissed her wrist. "You're a lot nicer than I would have been," she chuckled darkly, touching her thigh where her blade was hidden under her skirt and winking. Her coy smile faded slightly as she tilted her head to the side and lightly bit the corner of her cheek. "Reg, what did you mean when you said your Vixen?" she asked. Best to get that cleared up right away. Vixen didn't know if he and Astra were still together, and she was not one to move in on a taken person. All she did know was that they were together and seemingly serious, Astra went back to WolfClaw, and now Regulus didn't want to talk about her. But, that didn't mean that they weren't still together. Regulus might just miss her to the point that it wasn't something he wanted to talk about.

Last edited by Vixen Lestrange on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:20 pm

A sudden blush came to Reg's face, as his eyes widened. Did he really say that? He didn't remember saying such thing. Maybe Vixen had heard wrong. But then again, she was right next to him. "I said that?" he asked, not showing confusion, but perhaps surprise. He surely would remember saying such thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Vixen smiled and nodded, "You did. Just after burning Nott's face, you said that it was a warning. You said....if anyone touched your Vixen again, you'd....you'd kill them." She gave a small, light laugh, "You don't remember saying it?"
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:13 am

Regulus titled his head slightly, but smirked. "I remember saying that, but, did I really say you were mine?" He asked, unknowingly stepping closer to the Slytherin girl. "I guess if I did say that, my sub conscious thinks it's true..." He teased, chuckling. In a way, he thought it was true, but still. He had Astra. Even if she left him in another country. Alone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Vixen smiled in her typical fashion and tilted her head slightly, looking down. "Well, I don't know that you meant it as in I am yours. But, then again," she said and paused, raising her dark eyes to a now closer Regulus. "Could your subconscious be confused?" she asked, teasing right back, raising an eyebrow slightly. He had impressed her with his actions only moments ago. True, Vixen could have taken care of that scum herself, but it was nice to have someone take to her enough that he would care to step in. But, they were friends.... Weren't they? What about his Astra....
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Regulus's heart pound faster, as his eyes widened. He had only truly met Vixen that year, and was already mistaking her for his own girl. What did that mean... "It could indeed be confused," he stated, his own voice showing the confusion he felt. "There is a big chance that, however, it may not be confused at all," he answered, lifting his eyes at the woman in front of him. He had a strange knot in his stomach, and he looked towards the floor. He shook his head, as much as he could. He was gonna be alone. And what told him Astra would wait for him? What told him she wouldn't do the same thing he was about to do...lifting his head slowly, Regulus hesitated on what to do, but in a flash, crushed Vixen's lips with his...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Vixen watched as Regulus seemed to be holding an internal argument with himself. His words confirmed it. When he kissed her, a surprised sound sounded from her. Was he making his choice? Slowly her dark eyes closed as she leaned into his kiss. After a few moments, she pulled away, breaking the kiss. Her eyes met his, as her cheeks colored a rosey pink. She grinned and absentmindedly tucked her dark hair behind her ear. "Perhaps not...." she said with a small chuckle.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Regulus held Vixen by her waist, bringing his thumb down her cheek. His face turned emotionless, as he narrowed his eyes. "This is a secret..." he said only, with a cold tone. He pulled her closer to him. "No one needs to know about our private life," he stated yet again, finally smirking. He pecked her lips once more, liking the dominance he was showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Vixen added a smirk of her own as he held her close. Her dark eyes, if possible, darkened slightly. After his instruction to her of what they have being a secret and his light kiss, she slowly licked her lips. "As you wish, Reg. But, are you sure that is what you want?" she asked, a knowing look on her face telling him that she knew now that he and Astra were, in fact, still together. Slowly, Vixen narrowed the distance between them, stopping only a breath away from their lips touching. "Can you also keep it secret?" she whispered darkly, lightly brishing her lips over his before pulling back, her eyes meeting his.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Regulus grinned darkly, a shiver passing by his eyes. He was a good secret keeper. "I can keep secrets..." he answered, with a playful tone. In fact, no one truly needed to know about it. Specially since they'd just go off and tell Luna and Aurora about it. And then, Astra would know. "Also," Regulus held her tighter than before, "It is what I want," he said, crushing her lips with his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Vixen returned his dark kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers running through the hair at the base of his head. She pressed her body against him. He was showing his dominance over her, and she liked it. She wasn't normally one to allow for that kind of thing, but with Regulus, it was different. She pulled out of the kissed and kissed his cheek before speaking, breathlessly into his ear, "So it shall be...." She lightly kissed down his jaw to his neck before returning to his lips for another small kiss. Vixen looked into his eyes and winked, adding her signature coy smile as she slipped her hand from his neck to his chest and keeping the other wrist resting on his shoudler.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Regulus smirked, from behind Vixen's lips, as he put a hand on hers. He led her hand to his heart, smirking. It was a nice message....which Regulus did not actually pretend to send. He just wanted to catch that girl of her guard. And so he tried, as his other hand slipped under her skirt and he grabbed her thigh. He broke the kiss, pulling her body against his. "You should know, I'm not as patient as I seem. So I don't wait to get prizes," he said, slipping his hand further up her skirt, touching her skin over her panties. "I get them whenever I want!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Vixen smiled slightly as she felt Regulus move her hand with his over his heart. She felt it's beat under her hand and wondered, had she really just stolen his heart? Did it really belong to her? When his hands found the bare flesh of her thigh, a small coo of pleasure sounded from her throat. As the kiss broke and she opened her eyes, they glittered with a little something extra that hadn't been there before. As he spoke and moved his hand to her soft skin just above her panties, she tilted her head slightly and smiled. "A prize am I?" she asked with a chuckle, removing her wand from her hair, allowing her dark locks to fall free just past he shoulders. She gently pushed against him, guiding him back to the sofa. Vixen didn't force him to sit, merely moved them both.... Just in case.... "And, just what were you thinking of doing with a prize such as me?" Vixen said as she gently untucked his shirt and allowed her fingers to ever so lightly graze his skin just above his waistband.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Regulus still wasn't sure. He'd be cheating on Astra but, what told him she wouldn't do the same? He couldn't just be acting miserable while his girl was out there...doing Salazar knew what. "Do what I do with my other prizes. Do as I please..." he responded, chuckling. He couldn't wait anymore. Reg lifted a hand, laying it on he Vixen's hair, stroking it softly. His other hand went to her rear, as he squeezed it, still not disrobing her. "I'm no prize, but I know you want to do as you please with me as well!" he teased, breathlessly, kissing her neck, slowly going down to her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Vixen drew a breath that showed she was pleased with the attention Regulus was giving her. "You are prize enough for me, and I to, tend to do as I please with prizes," she purred darkly to him. She gently cradled his neck as his kisses touched her down her exposed neck to her shoulder. Vixen blew softly into his ear, teasing him. Then she pulled away from his touch and picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. "How about we continue someplace a little more.....secret," she said taking his hand and turning towards the direction of the dorms. "How about yours?" she said with a wink.

Vixen walked with Regulus to the boys' dorm wing. When he signaled they had reached his room, she opened it and checked to see if it was empty. An impish grin spread across her face at seeing it was as she grabbed Regulus' shirt and pulled him to her, kissing him passionately. As they slipped into his door, she shut the door behind them....
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2