Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Visiting the brothers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Visiting the brothers  Empty Visiting the brothers

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:31 am

Jocelyn had a free period so she decided to go to the forbidden forest to the special place where her brothers graves were lying. Jocelyn had her wand ready, she was more confident after she trained with Dragon. She created a light and she was wearing dark clothes to not be recognizable for creatures. Jocelyn walked up to the forest holding her wand out so she could see where she was walking.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Visiting the brothers  Empty Re: Visiting the brothers

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 am

Bruce ran through the forest, along with a wolf. Everytime he pounced on a boulder, Bruce jumped over it. The darkness made Bruce follow the wolf's instinct only, but it kept them both safe from any other beast that laid in the forest. As they kept running, a light appeared out of nowhere. The wolf disappeared into the forest, as Bruce narrowed his eyes. "A student? At this time? He or she is gonna be in trouble..." He said, a devilish smirk stamped on his face. He peeked through the leaves, watching a young girl, but he still couldn't recognize her. He didn't come out, and remained silent and didn't move. He wanted to see where she was going that late at night...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:19 am

Jocelyn heard footsteps, she stopped looking around and then walked again. She came near the place where Dante was burned. There was not much you could see anymore since the plants grow over the place. She stood there a couple of minutes, looking at the place before walking to the graves of her brothers.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:31 am

Bruce came out from the middle of the leaves and branches, and followed the girl. As she stopped, Bruce looked around. The atmosphere of that place was heavy. As if something had gone down some time prior to Bruce's arrival. When Bruce looked at the girl once more, she was already moving. He went back to the darkness, running through the bushes. Branches cracked and animals groaned as Bruce didn't care in what he stepped. He came to an abrupt stop, as he looked to his side. Still staying in the shadows, three graves brought his attention. What's this all about? He asked himself in thought as he contemplated moving in to see. But what if the girl was coming to the graves herself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:59 am

Jocelyn smiled as she looked at the graves, she sat down by the grave in the middle, drawing some flowers. "Reaper, I just started school again but I miss home so much." Jocelyn sighed as she dust off the graves. "Some of the lessons are not so fun anymore and I miss Cian even though we owl each other every day." Jocelyn explained, she wrapped her coat tighter around her body.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:15 am

Reaper? Bruce asked himself. Thane had someone named Reaper in his family if I'm not mistaken, he kept contemplating talking to the girl, but didn't know if it was the best thing to do. She could get startled, and Bruce'd have to hurt her. Perhaps even kill her. How he missed the days he did that to meddling hufflepuffs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:36 am

"Ohh and I learned a lot of things during the summer, Dragon a blood brother of our cousin Thane, he lives with us learned me a lot of new tricks. I'm so happy he is with us, he really understands me. I have to get going, I have feeling I'm getting followed and I don't want to hurt someone." Jocelyn pulled herself up. She lit up her wand and turned to the path that would lead her to the castle. As she widened her eyes, she saw something by the trees. Jocelyn stayed still and tried to control her breathing.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 am

As Bruce heard Dragon and Thane's name he understood who the girl was. No need to hurt her, she was simply little Jocelyn, Thane's cousin. Bruce could even talk to her, since she wasn't all that annoying and she was a slytherin after all. As Jocelyn started to move away from the graves, Bruce moved to some trees, before coming out. "Hello Jocelyn, you're up late aren't you?" he asked, with his usual grin. He didn't know if Jocelyn saw him at the party or not, but truth the matter was, Dragon and Thane's friends and family were Bruce's friends and family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:21 am

Jocelyn saw the professor of care of magical creatures appearing. Jocelyn swallowed carefully, she looked back at the graves and then back to the professor. "I.....I'm sorry sir.....I just wanted to visit.....my brothers.....I didn't know it was this late.....sir." Jocelyn stumbled over her words feeling caught.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:41 am

Bruce destroyed his smile, narrowing his eyes. "If you got caught by any other professor, you'd be in real trouble. You're lucky I'm friends with Thane and Dragon." Jocelyn stumbled over her words feeling caught. "Reaper and Dante were buried here?" Bruce asked, tilting his head towards the graves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:16 am

Jocelyn nodded, looking down. As the professor asked if Reaper and Dante were buried here she waited before she looked at the professor. "Yes sir, i knew about them since almost end of term but it supposed to be a secret but now it is not much of secret anymore as several people know about it including you sir." Jocelyn stated, her brother would be angry with her. "Maybe we should go and leave this place before I get in more trouble." Jocelyn said looking at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:33 am

Bruce rubbed his temples with his hand, breathing deeply. He couldn't care less if other people knew about the burial ground, as long as they didn't harm it. "Now now, I won't tell anyone. I respect your family, so I'll respect their burial ground." Bruce answered, lightly. "Yes, let's go. It's late, and tomorrow is a school day, so you should get some sleep. Mind if I accompany you back to the castle?" He asked, still with a serious face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:13 am

Jocelyn looked at him, frowning. He was the man who killed the salamander. "You're a murderer, you use the killing curse way too much. You could let the salamander die, I don't want to walk with a murderer thank you." Jocelyn crossed her arms and walked away.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 am

Bruce narrowed his eyes, and jogged after Jocelyn. Following her slowly, he chuckled. "As if Dragon and Thane never used it. They just didn't show it to you." He said, stalking her every movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Jocelyn heard his comment and stood still abruptly and turned around to him. "T....they did w...what??" Jocelyn looked at him before she turned and ran out of the forest to the castle. She never knew they killed someone. Jocelyn stopped on the bridge, she closed her eyes catching up on her breath. She was not going back, she would talk to professor Prince, she wasn't going back to the Grimm manor. Thoughts raced through her mind as puzzle pieces fitted as the puzzle and she was homesick how could she not know this! Jocelyn tighten the grip on her wand and casted a random spell into the lake out of frustration.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Bruce smirked darkly, and followed Jocelyn. On his own pace however. As he reached the bridge and saw her casting spells at random, he turned into a shadow form. He passed right behind her sending a gust of wind in front of him, and whispered, "You're filth. Blood traitor," he said, as he turned back to normal. Through the darkness, he slowly walked towards the girl. "Shouldn't you be already inside? I told you to go inside..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Jocelyn heard someone whispering to her and a gust of wind made her eyes widen and look around who it was or what it was, then she saw the professor almost yelling at her, she glared at him. "I need time to think alright, you told me something i didn't expect at all, just go inside, i will be fine on my own, i did this numerous of times." Jocelyn hissed against him. She needed a moment to think and it wouldn't work if he keeps staring at her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Bruce cracked his knuckles, tensing his muscles. "That was an order. But since you're not complying," he said, as his lip flinched. He took his wand out, casting the disarming charm at the girl. She couldn't do much against him, but Bruce didn't want anyone being harmed. If the spell hit, Jocelyn would be doomed to one of Professor Carrow's beatings...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Jocelyn looked at him. Why was the professor acting so weird? Jocelyn thought. On that exact moment her wand was pulled out of her hand and she widened her eyes glaring at him. "What are you doing, you can't just grab my wand from me. I didn't do anything against you so give me back my wand right now!" Jocelyn hissed at him, she could feel her anger rising. No one touches her wand if she didn't do anything wrong.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:59 am

Bruce narrowed his eyes, but maintained his vile grin. "Ordering me around? I don't think so!" He said, shaking his head. He walked to the girl, slightly faster than how he was walking before. He brought his arm up, making it come down so he'd slap her. Only the beginning....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 am

As the professor shouted at her and walked up to her she got only more angry. Jocelyn looked at him but see his action coming. Professor Carrow pulled his arm up and slapped her hard in her face, Jocelyn stumbled to the side holding her cheek with her hands. She could taste the blood in her mouth. She looked at him glaring daggers. How the hell did he had the right to slap her. Jocelyn spit the blood out on the ground before looking up to him again. "Why the hell did you do that, i didn't do anything wrong! Give me my wand. Dragon and Thane will hear about this, they will rip you to pieces!" She shouted at him still holding her cheek, the slap came pretty hard it will definitely bruise.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:41 am

Bruce couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he saw her blood. She'd bleed even more. As she mentioned her cousin and Dragon, Bruce grinned, "I'll kill you before you can even yell their name..." He said. He pulled his leg back, thrusting it forwards so he could kick the young Slytherin. A slap was nothing compared to the brute force Bruce used whenever he had to kick something....fighting with bears in the Czech Republic did help him find a lot of new ways to beat people up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:54 am

Before Jocelyn could say something she got kicked full in her stomach, she flew backwards and landed on her back, bumping her head hard on the wood of the bridge, catching up her breath as she stayed on the floor, wincing at the huge pain she felt holding her arms around her stomach. Jocelyn kept her eyes closed, trying to move to her side but the pain got worse and her breathing fastened. She swore loudly as she spit more blood out. Something was definitely wrong with her and with him. Jocelyn moved to her back again. Thoughts raced through her mind, he was going to kill her if she didn't do something but what? Jocelyn opened her eyes to look where the professor was but she could only see the bridge, the air and nothing else.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 am

Bruce felt as if he left another mark on the girl, after pushing her off with his boot. As he felt Jocelyn's pain, he could feel the need to hurt her even more growing. His eyes expelled a red fire, as he took to the skies again. As he came down, his boot was pointed at the girl's head, as he was ready to stomp on her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 am

Jocelyn closed her eyes and listened, she heard his footsteps and then nothing, she was getting pretty worried...did he leave her alone? As she wondered she tried to turn on her side when she got a hard kick on the head. Jocelyn body moved metres before her arms went protectively over her head, A soring pain and a huge headache came up making Jocelyn nauseous at once. Her breathing was still not the normal one as she catched her breath, taking big heaps of air in as she had the feeling something blocked her airways. Everything hurt her and slowly Jocelyn gave up, she would die from the major injuries, the tears streamed down her cheeks.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next