Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only) Empty Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only)

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Thane was wondering around when he was attacked. After 5 miniutes he left an allyway holding a lead pip which was dripping with blood. "Oops" he muttered. He threw the pipe at a window and chuckld at the sound of the smash. He then strolled down the street with a grin. He still had blood on his hands and someon his face. He aught hs reflection and he wiped the blood of his face and continued his stroll.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only) Empty Re: Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:17 pm

"Thane fucking Divine!" Bruce said, coming out of the shadows. Stephan had told him about this Thane. And Bruce had heard nice things about him. "Well then, I guess I best introduce himself. Bruce Carrow. Stephan told me about you. It left me intrigued..." he said, with a small smile, after offering his hand.

Back to top Go down

Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only) Empty Re: Just a usual day. (Bruce. Invite only)

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:19 pm

Thane looked at him. He extened his blood covered arm and shook his hand. "I don't know you. How do you...Stephan. He mentioned me didn't he."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Bruce shook Thane's hand, letting some of the blood fall into his hand. He didn't rub it off, smirking instead. "The war is coming Thane. Stephan has told me about a lot of 'dark wizards'. You were one of them." He said. In the last meeting, Stephan had mentioned he had his fair share of future death eaters. Bruce especially liked that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Thane smiled. "Dark Wizards...Yeah...Okay." He paused for a moment. "What brings you her then?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:42 pm

"He told me about you..." He started, setting a finger on his bloody hand. "Yet, I had to meet you for real." He said, bringing his finger up to his lips and licking it. "Let us go into that bar...easier to talk about...things!" He said, pointing at the bar behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Thane nodded, he entered the bar and chuckled. He killed his dad here. Stabbed him in the neck. He chose a seat in the dark. He sat in it and gestured to Bruce to sit down. "What things?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:19 pm

"Well Thane,..." He started, sittind down in front of Thane. He ordered two bottles of firewhiskey, and smirked. "Whom are you loyal to?" he asked, patiently waiting for the waiter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Thane smiled. "The Dark, my Wand, Belledonna, my Family, myself. Why?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:30 pm

Bruce lifted his chin, narrowing his eyes. "You have to be loyal to someone else. Tell me, do you know the Gaunt Twins?" he asked with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Thane smiled. " I don't, I have no reason to be loyal to others. Yet."he paused. "Gaunt Twins. I know of them. Why?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 pm

"You will have..." he explained. "Those two will lead us to victory along with Lord Voldemort. War's coming Thane. We need to know your loyalties!" Bruce finished, as the waiter arrived, leaving the bottles on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Thane smiled. "I know where I stand. But on a personal Level. My Loyaty is hard to earn. I am Loyal to the dark side of Magic but not the Lord himself, I trust him and believe in what he stands for. I would gladly die for him. But on a personal level I am not loyal to him. Does that help clear things up?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Bruce shook his head with a smirk. "Well then," he sai, taking the cork of one of the bottles. "Are you loyal to Stephan, Thane?" He asked, as he started to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Thane smiled. "He is a good friend. I am not Loyal but I trust him so he is getting there."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:15 pm

"You best trust him" he said with a wink. "He takes care of his friends..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:49 am

Thane smiled."I do. I advice you don't tell me what to do Bruce. I dislike it."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:55 am

He nodded, "Same as I" He said, chugging down more firewhiskey. "I hope he gains your loyalty soon though. When the war comes we want you on our side. We know who your family's side is. As in Kronos Grimm for example," He said, simply stating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:57 am

Thane sighed. "Let me guess. He started a fight. You came over and in is eyes acted all king pin. He told you to fuck off or something. Yeah. He's my cousin. He's great fun. You'll like him."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:00 am

"I can't say I dislike him..." He laughed. "I was having fun seeing him and his brother fuck with the other kids. But still, end of term feast. Can't let them disrespect Dellen. But they mentioned you actually. Said if they disrespected the Lestranges, which they did not do, you'd kill him." He said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:17 am

Thane laughed. "They know there place. Raised them, partly. I warned them not to. It is a stupid as fuck move and would get me caught in the cross fire. That, and I like the Destrange family. Hear lots of good things." He paused. "They will have mentioned me. I am there Guardian. If anyone hut them. They have me to deal with... Hmmm. I am loyal to one other now I think of it. Dragon Immorta. He went Dark a few year back. He hasn't come to light since. He left me a note saying expect me. Trust me. You want him. He is great. He has a motto its: you can shoot me, stab me, blow me up burn, freeze, drown, sufforcate me. But you can't kill me....He is a great guy."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:28 am

Bruce lifted an eyebrow. "Dragon Immorta huh? I've heard things about him. Only things. Rumors. Nothing concrete. Never actually saw him. Never actually believed he existed. But, if he decides to come up and fight for the dark lord, I'm glad he does exist." Bruce finished, also ending the first bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:34 pm

"Yeah. He is an old friend. Alot of the rumors are true. He went to Wolfclaw. Wolfen. He was insane and still is." He smiled. "He will return, but out of interest. What have you heard?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:40 pm

"Well, I sure as hell want him to return then." Bruce said with a smirk. "I heard a lot of things. He's dead. He's in Azkaban. He's in the Czech Republic. Hundreds of rumors. Though they always say he is insane."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Thane laughed. "Well he broke into Askaban...Long story. Then he was reducto-ed of a cliff and declared death..He is insane...Can't wait for his return."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next