Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius) - Page 2 Empty Re: Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 am

Tons of red sparks came out of Regulus's wand, hitting Sirius immediately. He flew back, always being hit by the sparks. Each giving him more pain than the last one. Upon hitting the floor, his eyes were shut. He took a deep breath, and got up. His head was pounding like no tomorrow, but now, Sirius was done. He was gonna hurt Regulus. Not for Remus. Not for Morgan. For himself... Turning into padfoot, he quickly ravished the leaves, and pounced on a branch, landing on top of his brother. Biting his arm, he yanked him of the ground, turning into his human form. "Diffindo..." He said yet again, with narrowed eyes.

Back to top Go down

Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius) - Page 2 Empty Re: Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 am

Regulus groaned, as Sirius pulled him to his feet. Upon looking back at his brother, his leg had a deep cut. His slacks had been cut open as well, as the blood started to pour down. Then, he noticed his arm was cut as well. Along with his cheek. And his chest, and his stomach, and his waist. Groaning severely, he held his wand up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:28 am

Sirius no longer had mercy for his brother. As the blood poured down from his wounds, Sirius took his wand, throwing it to whatever laid behind him. Grabbing his throat, he threw him back, "Impedimenta..." He said, as Regulus started to be brought up, away from the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 am

Regulus floated above his prior position, growling. Blood fell to the floor, as he looked down on Sirius. He asked for it. He asked to be punished. But he always expected Sirius to allow him to walk free. Unpunished. He was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 am

"Finite..." Sirius stated, as Regulus fell abruptly to the floor. Sirius drove his boot forwards, hitting Regulus's nose. He heard it break, and pulled his brother up. Headbutting him, but not letting him fall back to the ground. Still holding Regulus by his collar, Sirius slid his dagger down from his sleeve, letting it slide inside Regulus's body. The blood poured into the dagger, as Sirius's rage took over. He pulled Regulus's head down, and then made his throat visible. His dagger slashed his brother's throat, as Sirius hid it back in its holster. He snapped back, and looked at the carnage. Regulus fell to the floor, grabbing his throat, as Sirius walked away from him. Not caring if his brother lived or died...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:36 pm

"She's not dead..." Philip said, passing by the wolf kid. He had his woman in his hands, so Philip figured Sirius and Regulus were going at it. He wasn't prepared for what unfolded. He expected Regulus to get hurt, but Sirius was leaving him to die. Philip approached Regulus slowly, taking his arm out of the way and healing his throat. He picked him up, putting the young child on his back, calling for his wand. Slowly, he made his way back to the castle, maintaining a safe distance from Sirius. "Hold on Regulus..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Remus grunted his response to the professor and ran even faster to the hospital wing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2