Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Is that you? (Briana, Adrian and June)

Go down

Is that you? (Briana, Adrian and June) Empty Is that you? (Briana, Adrian and June)

Post by June Vector Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:40 pm

June was sitting in the far corner of the Inn, working on her ministry work. She didn't want to be alone in her house so she decided to sit in her almost husband's Inn. She had casted a spell so that people who were walking by would not see the important files she was working on but they only saw letters from loved ones. The minister had taught her how to do that and she was pretty happy with it. June sipped her tea while she looked around and sometimes peeked at Adrian who was working. She was still madly in love with him and others could see that.
June Vector
June Vector

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Advisor of the minister
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Is that you? (Briana, Adrian and June) Empty Re: Is that you? (Briana, Adrian and June)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Adrian was very focused that day. After all, the future miss Vector was in his inn, so he had to take care of her. Even that he knew she would solve any problem that could appear. He felt like he have to protect her from everything. And it wouldn't be unexpected. But he was always able to keep it under control. And noone could ruin this day. The first day she was here after he proposed.

Back to top Go down

Is that you? (Briana, Adrian and June) Empty Re: Is that you? (Briana, Adrian and June)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Briana took a deep breath as she reached the front door of the Hog's Head Inn. It had been ages since she had visited her good friends Adrian and June, but with good reason. When she asked if she was able to come here to visit them, her mother told her that she was indeed strong enough to control her instincts of the huntress that she was now. Briana was nervous, but she could do it.

"Come on, Bri..." she said, giving herself one last pep-talk before pulling the door open and taking a few steps in. She spotted Adrian behind the bar, as usual, and June at a far table working. She missed them so much and now here they were. "Got room for one more?" she asked, a phrase she typically used with them when she greeted them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm

At first he don't even raise his head. "Room? I'm afraid you are..." And then he sees Bri. "Oh my. Is that really you? Come here so i can see you better. June look at our amazing guest!" He goes to her and hugs her. "I haven't see you for so long. Come sit! What can i get you?" Joy shining from his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 pm

June looked up from her work as she sipped her tea when Adrian called her and June saw Briana, a very good friend of hers who she hasn't seen in a couple of months. "Bri? Is that you?" June settled her cup tea on the table and stand up waved her wand so the papers vanished and walked up to Briana and Adrian smiling brightly. " Oh my gosh Briana, i was so worried about you, how are you?" June was now very exciting to see her best friend again.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Briana was happy to see them, so happy. She smiled, but not bright enough to show the needle fangs she now possessed. She returned the hug from Adrian, being careful not to hugs him too tightly. His scent filled her nose as she breathed, but she resisted easily. The same was with June when she walked up to them. "I'm....fine," she answered June. It was true, she was just guarding her secret until the proper time. "It has been a long time, and I'm sorry to have stayed away for so long," she said to them both, taking their hands in hers. She followed Adrian to one of the tables where the three of them could chat. Briana thought what might sound good to drink to keep her mind off the one thing that was worrying her while she was there. "I will take an Earl Grey tea, Adrian. You know how I take it," she said with a soft smile and a wink. Had it really only been months she she saw them last? It seemed so much longer. "How have you two been?" she asked, her bright blue eyes sparkling with interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 am

June hugged Briana but felt that there was something different about her. They sit down and June looked at her concerned. "Briana darling, what happened with you? I can see something has changed?" June was very concerned and she was happy that Briana was here most of her old friends were away or death. "I will suprise you later tell me first how you are?" June was not going to kept it a secret that Adrian asked her to marry him but that could wait.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Briana should have known that June would figure out something was up. June was her closest friend, and she was a fool to think that she wouldn't notice something was different. She took a deep breath, and looked at her. "Ummm.... Maybe Adrian should sit, too, before I tell you..." Briana said carefully. So it was time to tell them. She hoped they would be alright with the change. Both Adrian and June meant the world to her, and she would be crushed if they left her because she was now what she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 am

Adrian ordered the tea and sit with Briana and June. "Okay. So tell us the great news." He was really curious about what's going on and why is Briana so nervous about that. On the other hand, it was Briana and even that he didn't let it show he really missed her. And so there was no chance it could ruin the joy of her being here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Briana thanked Adrian for her cup of tea and held the cup on the table with both hands. She took a deep breath before raising her brilliant blue eyes to the two of them and began to talk...

Briana told them of the day in the alley in London. How she was almost raped and beaten severely. How she was left for dead in the darkness on the cold stones, wet with her own blood. She spoke of the woman with black hair who held her through her last moments... She moved on to tell them about how the same woman took her in, changed her, and adopted her as her daughter. Briana finished with telling them that she now lives with her new mother and in the fall will begin teaching Charms at Hogwarts...

"That's why I haven't been around...." she looked away. "I wasn't....strong enough to control what I am. I'm a vampire now, and I didn't want to hurt either one of you," she finished quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:20 pm

June looked shocked at Briana's story, she keeps her hand on her mouth. When Briana tells June a vampire is she looks at Adrian and then back at Briana. "I'm glad you're alive and you're okay and i can trust you on your word that you won't hurt us then you're welcome, sweetie. I have missed you so much. What do you think baby?" June looked at Adrian.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 pm

"Well...you know..." Adrian looks really shocked. "I will trust you. I don't want this to ruin our friendship. It's just...I'm sorry if it takes some time to settle down in my head." He takes Briana's hand in his own. "I missed you so much too. And i think there is nothing that could make me judge you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:39 pm

"I understand," Briana said as she gave Adrian's hand a squeeze and then took June's hand and did the same. "It's quite a shock, I can imagine. And, I'm sorry for that," she said looking away. "But, I'm strong enough. I promise. Now, enough about me. What's new with you?" she said looking up and changing the conversation to something other than the creature she now was.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 pm

June looked at Adrian and how he reacted on Briana, she shook her hair out of the way and looked back at Briana. "I don't care what you are, i trust you and i know it will be okay. Our big news is..." June showed Briana her hand with her engagement ring on her ringfinger. "Adrian asked me to marry him!" June smiled happily.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:59 pm

When Briana saw the ring on June's hand, she smiled brightly. "Congratulations! Both of you!" she exclaimed. She then got up and went to both of them, hugging them tightly before sitting back down and taking a closer to look at the ring. "It's beautiful, Adrian. Nice choice. So, how did it happen?" she asked happily as she sipped her tea and waited to hear the story of the proposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:12 pm

"Yeah...the old fool finally proposed." He laughed loudly. "How did it happen? Well...i think You should ask princess June." He looked at his future wife. "I was so terrified to ask, that i almost fainted."

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm

June smiled brightly. "Well i was ready for the change, to talk about having babies and then he was very suprised and we talked about it and then he asked me to be his wife." June told Briana the story
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Briana put her hands together as she listened to the simple story of how Adrian asked June to be forever his. "Sweet, simple, and to the point... Just like you, Adrian," she teased. "This really is fantastic! I'm so happy for both of you," she said, her bright blue eyes shining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:48 am

"I thnk it was about time to make that step. Cause i bet June was waiting for it for a long time. Am i right honey?" He turned his head to June and laughed loudly. "I was preparing for it the whole day, and before i did it she started to talk aboud babies. But you know her....June was always a step ahead of me." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 am

June smiled at Adrian and Briana. "Yeah i was waiting for it but my child wish was bigger but now he asked me i just wait till after our honeymoon." June winked at Briana and grabbed both her hands. "Bri i want you there and with me when i choose my weddingdress and all the the other things, would you please be my help. I missed you way too much and we dreamed about this since we were little." June looked Briana hoping she would accept her question.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:25 am

"That's our June: always one step ahead," Briana mused brightly. At hearing June's question of her, if she would be there to help, she smiled and moved one of her hands to hold both of June's between her own. "I would be honored to be there to help," she said, her bright blue eyes filled with happiness. "So, when is the big day?" she asked. She was truly happy for her friends, but inside her a small pang of sadness touched her heart. June was right in saying that something like this was something that they both had dreamed and talked about often. Now, being what Briana was, she didn't know if her chance at that dream was over...

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 am

June smiled brightly. "Ohh it's so good to have you back and we don't know yet, we are still getting used to the idea. I will let you know." June kissed Adrian. "Right honey?"
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:36 am

"Well of course! After all...it's nothing you do every day. I have to prepare everything so it will be absolutely perfect." Smiles on June. "And you have to promise Bri that you'll be there. I can't imagine that big day without you by my sweetheart."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Briana smiled brightly. "I wouldn't miss it for the world," she said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down