Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Have we gotten to you? (Morgan, Invited)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have we gotten to you? (Morgan, Invited) - Page 2 Empty Re: Have we gotten to you? (Morgan, Invited)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 am

James shook his head, with a sigh. "Sirius, are you okay?" He asked. Sirius slowly leaned against the tree again, and nodded. Sirius already knew about Morgan and Rabastan because of Morana. He told him not to hurt her. And he should do just that. Sirius slowly got up, as James helped him up. "Prince, that other kid seems to be having some trouble." James said, pointing at Wyatt. Sirius on his feet, still leaned against the tree. "This hurts like a...." - " ...a bitch! I know..." Sirius smiled, as James kept glaring at Remus.

Back to top Go down

Have we gotten to you? (Morgan, Invited) - Page 2 Empty Re: Have we gotten to you? (Morgan, Invited)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Morgan looked over at Wyatt at James' words. She saw him kneeling and looking none too well. Morgan got up and gave Sirius one more small smile, glanced at James, and walked over to him. James had never refered to her that way before. Always he had used her first name, never just her last name. She knew James wasn't pleased with the situation, but he was just going to have to deal with it.

Morgan crouched down in front of Wyatt, and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, you ok?" she asked quietly, her blue eyes touched with concern for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Wyatt didn't want to look at his body because of the blood on it. He felt a hand don his shoulder and looked up. It was Morgan with her beautiful face. "The blood. I can't stand the blood. It's there but I don't want it to be and I can't remove it. It messes with my head." he said starting to cry. He was weak he knew it but how was he to get through things if he was always afraid of blood. "Help me please," he asked; his green eyes pleading to her.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Morgan put a gentle hand to his cheek. "Shhhhhh..... You look at me, not him. James will take care of him," she said soothingly. She didn't know where this calm was coming from, nor the clarity in which her thinking of what to do, but it was there, like seconds nature. She picked up Wyatt's hands and looked at them, they were covered in Sirius' blood. She took out her wand and cast Aquamenti to wash his and her hands clean. "There," she said as she cast a spell to dry them. Morgan smiled, forgetting that she had a small smear of blood on her cheek from when she wiped her hair out of her face. "All clean. You going to be alright?" she said, watching him carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Wyatt looked away as she cleaned the blood off each other. He instantly felt calm when he looked down and saw the blood gone. He breathed a sigh of relief but then when he went to look at her face he paled. There was blood on her face still. He pointed to her pace and mumble "blood," before looking away.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Hearing Wyatt mumble and point to her face, she remembered that she did touch her face before healing Sirius. She quickly wet the tip of her cloak with water from the tip of her hand using the same spell she used to wash their hands and wiped her cheek clean. "Wyatt, there, it's gone," she said quietly, managing a small smile. "It's gone," she repeated in a coo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:09 pm

The blood was gone and he was happy now. She cooed at him and he smiled. It was so sweet and yet disappointing because he knew that he could never be with her. He crossed his arms as a breeze split the air around him. He looked up at her and laughed. "Thanks Morgan. I just have this thing with blood. It makes me I don't know weird. I can't breathe well, I get sick and lightheaded." he sighed. He was messed up and he knew it. He would not be a help if he had to save someone. He was just lucky there were others here today.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Morgan smiled and brought her cloak tighter around herself as a chill ran up her spine. "It's ok, really. Lots of people have that problem," she said, glancing back at James helping Sirius towards the castle. "Truthfully, I don't know where that came from. The calm and just knowing what to do..." she looked back at him, her dark eyes bright. "It was like I just knew what to do." She got up and reached out her hands to help Wyatt up, "Let's go in where it's warm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2