Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Promises, or So They Say (Leo)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Promises, or So They Say (Leo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Promises, or So They Say (Leo)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:04 pm

"Well... yeah, I mean I guess. I pushed him out of a tree, that part was an accident. But then I just thought, well, I haven't had anyone to eat for a while, so I, well I ate him. Not raw, I mean I cooked him even though that sounds so, so much worse." Everything he was saying just sounded a thousand times more evil and inhumane the more he talked, so he figured he should just stop talking, which he did. The odd part was that he wasn't ashamed of eating the person; he was ashamed of telling it to Leo, and perhaps about who it was that he'd eaten. "I'm sorry," he muttered, only for Leo's sake. "I'm not sorry about what I did. I'm sorry for you, having to listen to me talk. You don't have to stay with me, you know, if it bothers you too much." His last sentence could be taken one of two ways: with him where they were, or with him as a friend at all. Adonis knew what he was offering, but it was only right to do so.

Back to top Go down

Promises, or So They Say (Leo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Promises, or So They Say (Leo)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:31 pm

"No.." Leo shut his eyes for a moment and took two, steady breaths. It didn't make him feel any less overwhelmed. "I asked...I...you were just...hungry? Like...you can't help it...? Like...little girls and pink frosted cupcakes?"

He was justifying it. He knew he was, but Leo didn't stop trying to. Leo refused to lump Adonis with horror movie villains and sick men from the papers. Adonis cuddled, laughed, smiled, and blushed just like everyone else. Leo couldn't associate him with the word evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm

"I guess so," he mumbled, toying with the hem of his robe. "It is controllable, not like lycanthropy or even on occasion vampirism. I know what I'm doing."

It was high time he got this out anyway. Leo needed to know. There wasn't a gentle way to approach cannibalism, and in all reality the boy was taking it well. Adonis was honestly proud of him, even if he was in blatant denial and was struggling to humanize him. It was sweet, if stupid, and Adonis loved that about him. Yeah, he admitted to himself, you love it, even if it doesn't make sense. The realization made him respect the Hufflepuff even more, even if it was because the kid was crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:12 pm

"...You...wouldn't...Like, hunt people, would you? You're not a murderer." The Hufflepuff inquired cautiously, still trying to sort good from bad. Leo figured that if he were really hungry and there was a big bowl of split pea soup (his favorite) for the taking, he'd help himself. Leo certainly didn't kill for soup...but Adonis hadn't exactly killed for human flesh, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:24 pm

The Ravenclaw ran his hands through his dark, curly hair. There was absolutely no way of making himself look... okay, even. He didn't even want to be good, because that was impossible. Even okay would be fine, but that didn't look remotely obtainable right now.

"I have hunted people before, Leo. Only two or three times. Only, who am I kidding, only? I've hunted, and that's that." Adonis found himself laughing when he realized he'd said 'only' as though it was a simple mistake like 'well mummy I took only one more cookie than you said' or 'I stayed awake for only five extra minutes' like he used to when he was a child. "I've killed certain people because I wanted them dead. They did something wrong, or they hurt someone. Then I ate them. What do you think happened to that Gryffindor girl with the blonde hair and pink bow that was picking on you for all those weeks?"

I'm not bad though, he told himself. I'm not evil for protecting him... right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Leo shook his head, wishing he could keep himself from crying. He bit the inside of his cheek, willing the tears to return to their ducts, but there was no convincing them. Desperately wiping his eyes on his jacket sleeves, Leo did his best to shove away his childish reaction and act like an older boy should.

"You don't have to do that for me," He said, voice shaky from keeping himself from crying. "I can take care of myself...I...that's too much...that's like...me buying you a cheap bracelet made of string and you buying me a shiny wristwatch...okay? Please...please...I can handle bullies..."

Biting his cheek in one long, hard movement, Leo inhaled through his now stuffy nose and wiped his eyes once more.

"Promise me you won't do it anymore, Adonis? You can take my wand whenever you want, but if someone hurts me, let me take care of it." Blinking hard twice, Leo added in a soft voice "I'm a big boy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:52 am

Leo was crying. Leo was crying and Adonis didn't know what to do to stop it. He knew full well what to do to start it, since it was his fault to begin with. His own eyes filled up, but he wiped them dry before they could start their journey down his face. "I'm sorry Leo. I won't, not for that, it won't happen anymore. She just made me so angry... I lost control, you know, like how people will get into fights and stuff for stupid things like losing their temper. I didn't want to hear her talk anymore and, well, I mean I'm sorry."

Everything he was trying to say was tumbling out in a mad rush, trampling their fellow words and grinding them into the pavement that Adonis's tongue had become. He gave up talking after that, there was no use. Everything he could have said was said, but he didn't feel any different than when the conversation had first begun. Leo felt far away, something he loved and could never touch again because of this gaping black chasm that insisted on being the wrong thing in society. Cannibalism was wrong to people, and even Adonis had given up trying to justify it a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 pm

In a flurry of arms and sniffles, Leo was hugging the Ravenclaw as if he'd almost died not two minutes before. It would've been a very good hug too, if not for all the muddled up emotions and dark circumstances. He wasn't quite sure if any of that counted as progress, or if he should really be hugging Adonis, but Leo remained unhealthily and unadvisedly fond of and loyal to the homicidal cannibal.

"You're smart, you're funny, you've got pretty curls, and you're a really really good friend/date...thing," The Hufflepuff said in one breath, "But you shouldn't hurt people unless you really have to. You'll get thrown in jail or wherever it is that wizards go and I don't want to have to talk to you through a stupid glass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:56 pm

"I'm not hurting people just to hurt them," Adonis muttered defensively into Leo's shoulder. His arms gingerly settled around the Hufflepuff's body, still shaky and unsure of whether they ought to be doing that or not. He felt bad, soaking his date's suit jacket with tears, but he was sure Leo wouldn't mind, at least for the time being. It wasn't as though he could help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:26 pm

"I know," Leo murmured, hugging Adonis tighter. He was crying again, if only because it made no difference to him where it was he did it. He wanted to get it all out right away. He wanted the tears to run out so he could feel good again, and he wanted the same thing for the boy he was hugging. Tear soaked suit jackets were nothing but collateral damage, a real tragedy would be having to return to his bed against his will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3