Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Crossing Paths (Alice + Frank)

Go down

Crossing Paths (Alice + Frank) Empty Crossing Paths (Alice + Frank)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Frank browsed along the Library shelves looking for a book then one he wanted was already taken out so he hoped there was another book on the Qualities of invisibility Cloaks.. He sighed being unable to find what he wanted and picked up a book on shielding charms instead for his project book hunting was not is strong suit in the slightest.

He walked down the islas not really looking where he was going as he skimmed through the book he picked up looking for a good topic to write is essay about. After all it was due in two days...

Back to top Go down

Crossing Paths (Alice + Frank) Empty Re: Crossing Paths (Alice + Frank)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Alice walked to the library to find some information that could help her on her Astronomy essay. She didn't want to fail Astronomy. Alice began to glance at the book's titles while walking. She kept hoping for a book with a title that atleast had the word Jupiter on it. Suddenly she bumped into someone. He seemed like a sixth year, and he was obviously gryffindor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Frank grunted slightly when he bumped into someone, "Sorry, my fault I wasn't.." he paused recognised it was Alice Selwyn a girl below him in his own house. "wasn't watching where I was going.. I.. I am so sorry" he stammered suddenly fiddling with his book. Of course he had to run into one girl he actually liked and sound like a blundering idiot.

"Are ah.. Are you okay?" He asked out of politeness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 pm

"It's alright and I'm fine." Alice replied. Alice didn't know why he was apologizing, she was the one who had bumped into him after all. "I'm sorry about bumping into you." She added. She didn't really know whatelse to say. She had nervous butterflies in her stomach too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Frank shook his head and waved off her apology "Oh ah.. no worries it is no harm down" he said smiling to prove all was well.

"Ah I am Frank... Frank Longbottom" he said holding his hand out to shake in greeting, to only be polite. "I.. ah can I help you find anything?" He offered even though book hunting was not his favourite activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Alice smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Frank." She said. "I'm Alice, Alice Selwyn." She added. She thought for a minute on his offer. Not many students like book hunting after all. "Well then, might you help me find a book on Jupiter?" She asked Frank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Frank nodded "Pleasure it all mine... Alice" he said shaking her hand.

He grinned at her question as he happened to like Astronomy class "Sure" as he tilted his head to one of the different islas. " Just over this way, I ah...I did my own Astronomy essay on jupiter, luckily I know where that one is at least" he said sheepishly as he looked up at the shelf and summoned the desired book down.

"Here... Jupiter: The Gas Giant" he said hoping she got use out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Alice followed Frank to the other isle. She smiled as he summoned the book down. "Thank you Frank." She said. She was sure Jupiter: The Gas Giant would help her with the Astronomy essay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Frank smiled and nodded "Glad I could help you, Alice, erm anything else I can help with?" He asked wanting her to stick around so trying to think of other things to talk about. "Um I am going to be working on my own Essay for Charms class.. We could work on them to,, together? If you want I mean of course" he stammered out, silently hoping she agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Alice couldn't think of anything else she needed help with. When Frank suggested working on a Charm's essay she smiled. "I'd love to." She replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Frank smiled glad she agreed and tilted his head to the table he had his papers and bag "Great" he said and pulled a chair out for her to sit at the table. If anything he was trying to be a gentleman to make up for is blendering speech.

" So Umm.. how are you today? Aside from an Astronomy essay?" he asked a suddenly wondering if she perhaps had a date to the yule ball yet.. but of course he wasn't sure he had the courage to ask her just yet. Merlins sake he could barely ask her to study with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Alice followed Frank to the tables and sat down on the chair he had pulled out. "I'm great. How about you?" She asked. Her day had been great, except for worrying about the yule ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Frank sat at his own chair and grinned glad she has has a good day otherwise. "I.. I am pretty good, with the tournament and the students from Wolfclaw here things are pretty crazy around here lately" he said sheepishly as he started writing the first paragraph of his essay and flipping opened the book.

" Have met and of the Wolfclaw student?" he asked curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Alice shook her head. "No, I haven't met any Wolfclaws yet. Have you?" She asked while getting a piece of parchment from her bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Frank shook his head "Not Personally, No not yet though I am curious about them.." he said looking up from his book for a moment, Relaxing again a little bit now that they were chatting normally and focusing on their work. It was a relief not to be stammering on to her at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Alice nodded and taking a quill from her bag, she wrote a sentence on her piece of paper. Smiling, she wondered if Frank had a date for the ball yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Frank works silently on his Paper for a few minutes before looking over at at Alice again suddenly feeling nervous at the thought entering is mind.

"So,ah.. Do you have any Plans for the Yule ball coming up?" he asked trying to sound casual and not to hopeful that she didn't already have a Date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Alice wrote some more on her essay when Frank began to speak again. "Nope." She replied. " Do you?" She asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Frank looked hopeful for a moment and shook his head "Not yet, no..." he paused debating with himself to ask her. He didn't have that much to lose really, she could say no and he would be embarrassed.. but that was it really.

"Would.. Would you like to go together Alice?" he asked nervously, fiddling with his Quill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Alice smiled and her eyes sparkled for a moment. "I'd love to!" She exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:02 am

Frank blinked surprised at her enthusiasm and just stared at her for a second having not expected such a happy reply he didn't know how to respond for a moment, and she seemed ever prettier at that moment "Really?" he asked making sure.

"I am honoured, thank you" he said with grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:23 am

Alice smiled. She then couldn't think of anything else to say so she fiddled with her quill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:52 am

Frank smiled as well and wrote a bit on his paper, looking back up at her again "Need any help with your essay? Astronomy was my favourite class" he offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Alice glanced at her essay. "Nope, " She replied. She hoped she didn't sound rude though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down