Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Frosty Evening (Morderus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Frosty Evening (Morderus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Frosty Evening (Morderus)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:30 am

Morderus swung his arms around Emery, pulling her closer. He was sure of his feelings, but he was not certain Emery felt the same way. Now, he was completely sure. They could live together. Lead their lives somewhere. He held her tightly, as they engaged in a passionate kiss. The deathly hallows talk was over. Morderus was now focused on Emery. "Guess this is turning into something even more real, huh?" Morderus asked, as the kiss was broken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:37 am

Emery rested her forehead against his, sitting one leg on either side of his lap. She smiled and gently stroked his cheek with her finger tips. "I guess so. I was afraid to hope for this, but I'm glad that I dared to try. Just a little..." she said, looking into his eyes. Such lovely eyes.... Emery could easily get lost in them. "I'm glad you found me," she whispered.

Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:20 am

Morderus moved his head a bit, but still had his forehead against Emery's. "I'm glad I found you. You're....beautiful." Morderus said, with a loud breath. His heart was pumping ever so fast, as he hugged his girlfriend. A wonderful name that no girl had been named before. Being his first girlfriend, Morderus could only say one thing more about Emery, "You're the love of my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:08 am

Emery was happier than she had ever been before. To think, she found love in a strange place surrounded by strange people. And, the love she found had been in her own house all this time. She hugs him tightly as he wrapped his arms around her. She had never been cared for like this by anyone. "You're my prince," she whispered, "We are two pieces now joined as one. Forever, I will love you..." Emery gently kissed his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder, smiling brightly.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Yes. It was strange. All of it. Everything. But now, someone had come to lighten Morderus's path. He was going down a dangerous path before, but then, an angel came to save him. She had been there all along. But Morderus never saw it. How could he? He simply noticed everything else that happened with everyone else. He was a fool. "You are my queen," he whispered back, "Have you ever heard the expression soul mate my love?" Morderus asked, smiling happily afterwards. "You are my soul mate Emery Larken. I don't love you. I adore you." Morderus added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:11 am

Emery leaned back and looked into Morderus' eyes, "Queen? Then I guess you are no Prince. You are my King." She touched her lips to his gently and then smiled, "I have heard of such things. You complete me. I feel.... Whole when I'm with you. My love for you, I've never felt before. My heart belongs to you, and only you, forever." Emery grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him close, kissing him deeply.
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:51 am

As Morderus and Emery engaged in another kiss, the young boy held her tightly. He had lost the ability to cry a long time ago. In fact, he believed he never had it to begin with. But Emery was able to make his eyes water a bit. It wasn't every day that the love of your life happened to be there. Morderus then stopped the kiss, slowly pulling Emery's lower lip with his teeth calmly. He gave her a smile, as he hugged her yet again.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery Larken Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Emery's breath caught in her throat as Morderus brought the kiss to a close, but instead of just ending it, he lightly pulled her bottom lip. Her brown eyes fluttered open and she saw him smile at her. Emery returned his smile, her eyes took in his whole face before locking on his eyes. She then curled herself into him as he hugged her tight. A soul mate.... She never thought that she would indeed find one. For the longest time, she thought it was just something that people who were in love talked about, like an Old Wive's Tale, nothing more. But, now that she had actually found hers, she truly believed that it wasn't just a story or a myth. Soul mates existed and she was now safely in the arms of her. Emery felt her heart flutter as he held her close. "Maybe we should move inside..." she whispered breathlessly. "It's getting cold..." she added. Even though she said that, Emery felt nothing of the chill in the air, rather she felt quite warm. The warmth coming from the inside, from the love she felt for this boy who held her. She slowly got up from his lap and clasped both of his hands, gently pulling him up. She let go and started to walk towards the castle. Emery looked over she shoulder at him and winked. Then motioned with her head, and a grin, for him to follow.

Last edited by Emery Larken on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emery Larken
Emery Larken

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Morderus nodded, as he did felt colder. But only when Emery left his side. He smiled, happily, and followed his girl. He wandered what she had in mind. Because he simply didn't want anyone else around. He wanted to be alone. With Emery. To be able to talk to her. To feel her by his side. No one was gonna ruin that. No one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2