Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Mystery: Solved (Moody, Stephan, Philip, Jericho)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mystery: Solved (Moody, Stephan, Philip, Jericho) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery: Solved (Moody, Stephan, Philip, Jericho)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:01 am

As the spells collided, Philip let his own energy flow through his wand. He kept holding it with one hand, as Jericho held his own wand with two. Soon enough, his tiredness came in, and his will wasn't powerful enough to hold the Priori Incantatem. He was thrown back a tad, and hit the ground, as his wand fell next to his hip. Spirits of some of the staff he had killed appeared from the tip of his wand. Finish him Jericho. Jericho do it!!! Hunny! The last spirit yelled. Philip laid on the floor, growling a bit, already trying to reach his wand.

Back to top Go down

Mystery: Solved (Moody, Stephan, Philip, Jericho) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery: Solved (Moody, Stephan, Philip, Jericho)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

The spell ended and Jericho was pushed slightly back. At seeing the spirits of the staff who had recently been killed in this confrontation, Jericho clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. But, then a familiar voice rang over all the other voices telling him to finish this masked man: Joelle. Jericho's eyes snapped open and locked, cold as ice, on the man. "You killed her... You killed her! YOU BASTARD!" Jericho growled loudly, the pain of her loss still a fresh wound on his heart. He began to approach the man and moved his wand in the first spell he could think of, "Avad-"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:16 am

"No!" Stephan said, holding Jericho's arm. He had been watching. Observant of the entire battle. Jericho would never die. Stephan would not of allow it. But he didn't want Jericho to lose his job either. So as soon as the Priori Incantatem unfolded, Stephan apparated behind Jericho. "Is it worth losing your job? To get revenge? To have your soul split?" Stephan asked. Of course he already had a numerous body count. But did Jericho want that?
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 am

Stephan stopped Jericho just in time. "I don't care! He killed her!" he shouted in response to Stephan's questions, his anger clouding his judgement. "He walks and she's gone! Let me go!" Jericho demanded, wrenching his arm free, and continuing to advance on the masked man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:25 am

Stephan shook his head. Clearly, Jericho was not thinking straight. "Must I do it the hard way Jericho?" He questioned his friend, before jogging, getting in front of him. "No more deaths will happen today." Said the taller man. "We will hand him over to the dementors. There, he will get kissed and die. You do not have to make your hands dirty." He held out his arms, as a way of stopping Jericho. He could not carry that on.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 am

Jericho looked up at Stephan as he got in his way, anger fresh in his eyes, "Get out of the way, Stephan. This is between me and him. I get one good shot before the dementors have at him. Let him feel what she felt!" Fresh thoughts of his mourning rushed back to him as he went to push past his friend. "Take off the mask and face me like a man," Jericho growled to the masked man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 am

Stephan could not allow Philip to die. Not yet, his time had yet to come, "Joelle died a quick and painful death. And this man will land in Azkaban," Stephan said, as frustration and annoyance quickly overwhelmed him. "If you do the same he did, you'll land in Azkaban," he added. "I'll put you there myself." Stephan finally finished, walking away.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:18 am

Philip slowly moved, as Stephan bought him enough time to do what he wished. As he pulled his wand from his hips side, and made his way to the wall. The conversation was being humorous to Philip, as Stephan didn't even seem to be trying too hard. As Jericho came closer, Philip had to do something. "Fumos." He whispered. A cloud of smoke exited Philip's wand, and made its way to Jericho and Stephan. As soon as the smoke was in front of him, Philip got up, and quickly ran. Good thing the floo network was right there. He had no energy left to apparate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:28 am

At the hard words of his friend, Jericho looked at him. His hard, icy eyes softened as reason finally reached him. He looked away as Stephan began to walk away. Joelle wouldn't want this...Stephan is right... Just as he was turning to tell him to just let the dementors take the man away, a plume of smoke formed between the masked man the three of them. "Damn it!" Jericho cursed under he breath and ran through the smoke. Coughing lightly, he searched for the man. He was in luck! He spotted him further down the atrium and took off after him. "Stupify!" he cast as he ran. He wasn't getting away. Not now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:30 am

Sending a stunning spell at her target the Minister straightened her spine, looking to the head of the french investigation unit "Monsiuer I trust all is done here, I really must be returning home" she said sheeting her wand, shruging into her leather trench coat a man trotted up to her "Madame Minister! madame!" he huffed "the ministry..attack your guard Avery.." he sputtered as the portly man sturggled for breath.

Her eyes darkened and drew her wand again then apparated from the palace in versailles.

Appearing in the atrium of the ministry her head turned as she caught sight of a man running to the floo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:35 am

As Philip ran, the stunning spell passed right by him. He looked back, and saw Jericho still after him. As he approached one of the fireplaces, he had enough time and space to look back. He toke his mask off, as his hood fell down. He shot a wide smirk at Jericho, before grabbing a handful of powder. "Diagon Alley." He said, as the green heatless flames covered his body, and took him away. Such a fast movement. But alas, Philip was able to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:43 am

As Stephan coughed with the smoke, he was proud of the way Jericho took his words to heart. But still, Philip escaped. Stephan would go to talk to Malfoy very soon. But not for now."Willow, my dear." Stephan said, as he jogged towards the minister. "It seems our assailant was able to escape. And toke several lives along with him." Stephan pointed towards several dead bodies, as Moody was beginning to get up. "This may turn into a problem..." At least, Willow had not been hurt. And Jericho and Alastor seemed to be rather fine. Other than the small number of casualties, everything was good. "Any idea on what you're going to do, my flower?" Stephan usually called Willow those names when no one else was around. The minister had to be respected. He couldn't let other people think a relationship had weakened the person that was held in high consideration by many wizards.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 am

"let him think he escaped" she said her jaw set "let him think he's won then we will send a squad after him, there is no where in the wizarding world where he can hide." she looked at him checking for injuries "Who did we lose?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 am

"Several unspeakables, and an auror. Alastor was in danger, but Jericho came in at the right time," Stephan answered. He was glad that no one important was destroyed. Important to him. "That man gave Moody trouble. Serious trouble. Do not do anything that will destroy more people my dear. And do not go after him yourself. I know how you love to do your old job, but leave it to Jericho. Seems he has a personal vendetta." Stephan explained, as Moody could be seen expecting the downed bodies in the background. "And yes dear, I'm also fine. No matter how strong someone is, I'll always get out alive." He said, trying to make the mood lighten a bit. He didn't want Willow too tense.

Last edited by Stephan Avery on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:54 am

When the masked man stopped, removed his mask, and grinned at Jericho, he stopped in his tracks. Just as he was readying another spell, the green flames of the floo network engulfed the man, and in a flash, he was gone. "Son of a bitch....." Jericho muttered as he dropped his arm heavily to his side. He stuck his wand into his pants pocket and pinched the bridge of his nose briefly. When he looked back at the floo portal the man has escaped through, he knew then that this one wasn't going to just get away. Not on his watch.

Jericho turned on his heel and walked back to where Alastor and Stephan were. The smoke was all but gone, but still caused a light cough to escape his throat. When he spotted the Minister, he gentlemanly tipped his head in greeting, "Madame Minister..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 am

Willow nodded as if to agree to what he said but what her love didn't know wont hurt him. "You alright Young? what vendetta do you hold against the assailant"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Jericho sighed heavily, raising his blue eyes to meet the Minister, "Yes, Ma'am, I'm alright, or will be." He clenched his jaw slighly and took a steadying breath before answering her, "Ma'am, that man is cause for my absence these past several months. He's the one who murdered my wife six months ago..." His voice cracked slightly as he finished his answer and a knot began to form in his throat and his chest. He was so close... So close to having him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 pm

"Dear Salazar" she cursed placing a hand on his shoulder "I swear to you all resources will be exhausted to bring him to justice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Stephan got closer to Jericho, patting him on the back. "You did good." He said, trying to cheer Jericho up. Now, this man was gonna be hunted. Poor Philip. "Too bad we don't know who he is. Completely. Moody mentioned he was a Malfoy." Stephan stated, giving a certain small amount of information.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Jericho kept his face firm to avoid breaking as the Minister placed her hand on his shoulder and promised him justice for Joelle's death, "Thank you, Ma'am." He half smiled when Stephan praised his actions against this man, and sighed heavily. Jericho shook his head slighty and looked at his good friend, "It wasn't enough. He got away, but he will find him. Just before he vanished in the Floo Network, he took off his mask, and I got a look at his face."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Will nodded "good thats good...if you can allow it a unspeakable can remove the memory so we can track him easier"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Jericho gave a curt nod at the Miniter's request to have an Unspeakable remove the memory. He would still do his own research into this man on his own. Moody had mentioned that he was likely a Malfoy, and there were several files under that name. Since he had seen the man's face, we would likely find him among those files. It was a place to start anyways... "I will stop there on my way to my office, Ma'am. Is there anything I can help you with here?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:42 pm

"Just get some rest Young" she said with a nod "you need it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Dumbass. Philip and his little games. That would surely get him in trouble. "Yes Jericho. Go rest a bit and then get back to work." Stephan got closer to Jericho, and whispered, "Take care of Malfoy later," on his ear. He got back to his former position and nodded, cracking his knuckles. "If you need help..." Stephan pointed at the incoming Moody. "We're all here!"
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:54 pm

A smile touched Jericho's face, for a moment, he was the old Jericho. "I've rested enough. I'm needed here. She'd want me to help where I'm needed, but thank you. Both of you," Jericho said respectfully, tipping his head to the Minister once again and nodding slightly to Stephan. He began a slow walk to the Unspeakable's office as he tucked his hands in his leather jacket pockets. Jericho's eyes filled with fresh sorrow as his face set in a look of deep thought. We're gonna get him, Joie... He's not getting away with this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Alastor held his hand on the back of his neck, after checking all the bodies. "7 people dead." He exclaimed, after Jericho left. "Not our luckiest day." He stated, looking around. He was glad Jericho had come to help him. Although he'd never admit it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Stephan nodded at Moody's statement. "You took quite the beating. Go to your office, drink some tea or something. Rest a bit. Jericho's taking care of Malfoy." Stephan said, trying to make Moody less tense about the whole situation.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next