Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Going slightly nuts (open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going slightly nuts (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going slightly nuts (open)

Post by Armen Salander Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:53 pm

"Maybe when I see you've earned to be seen as grown up" he challenged her before nodding to Kurama, the wolf stepped away from her and sat next to him "Why were you lot hurting the children"

Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:28 am

Kronos. Who had been swimming was now walking towards Luna. He grined at armen and said. "To befair. I did not expect you to throw me in the lake, but thanks it was refreshing. Very cool. Cold. I like cold things. I only hurt them as one happened to be going for Luna. Then I got bored so I thought I'd hurt some more. I could of done worse. However. I decided that it would be pointless. They were already running away. So to be fair. I wasn't doing much. Just an average bored evening......That and they make god taret practice and punch bags." He said with a hint of joy. He looked at Sirius. He gave him his usal fiendish grin. "Why hello there Sirius. What brings you here?" he looked at Luna then back to sirius. "I wasn't being nasty....I was being.....Fair" he said darkly. He chuckled. He took Luna's hand and kissed it. "Are you okay?" he asked. Kronos' jacket was soaked. He tok it of. Wrung it out. Then put it back on.He flatterned his jet Back hair and his grin grew bigger.He then turned back to Armen. "From the convosation I just heard...Why the hell do you care if we are hurting them?" he asked curiously. He tilted his head and his darkened eyes fixed him in to there gaze

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:39 am

Luna laughs. ''Hurt them? I was simply...teaching a lesson. One tried to slap me and well...I reacted badly and i just thought i teach them not to do it again. Then Kronos came...and well yeah..Again i reacted badly. Then got bored.'' She smirks. ''Earned it? I do not need to earn it from someone i just met. What my sister likes about you i do not know.'' She rolls her eyes and smiles at Kronos as he kisses her hand. ''Of course i am. Simply making a friend tis all.'' She winks and puts her arms around his waist looking at Armen and Sirius. ''Hello Sirius...He was doing nothing...yet. We never know what goes through a man's thoughts nowadays.'' She smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:46 am

"Probably because it's his job," said Morana to Kronos with her typical calm voice. She watched whole scene in her raven form, carefully hidden in the tree, but she got bored eventually and she still had message to deliver. She jumped off the tree and handed small black envelope to Armen. "From my godmother. She asked me to deliver this directly into your hands. I still feel kind of used to be honest," she said with arrogance in her husky dark voice. She didn't care about the kids. This whole show stopped being funny for her alredy and she had no other intention to stay. After all, she heard what she needed, if not more and had her fun.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:15 am

Kronos turned to her and grinned. He wa going to ay somethin vey cheeky, however. Unlike his brother, Reaper, whom got himself killed for being cheeky, he had comon sence so he held his tongue. He grinned and decided that this was better not said. He turned to Luna and grinned cruely. "You are right. You do not know what goes on in my head. It is better that way...had I been given time. I think I would of done worse. Hehehe." he grinned and gave Morana a cautious look before turning to face Luna fully.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 am

Morana looked at two puffs curiously. They were one of those human beings, she could never really understand no matter how good she was in reading all people. Without responsibility for letter she just handed over, she used the fact she was barefoot and stepped into cold water. Winter was close, she could tell just by the wind she felt on her cheeks and in her hair, but in that time, water was always the best.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:29 am

Kronos saw her do this. He raisd an eyebrow but said nothing. He put his hand in his pocket and frowned. "Armen...you made me drop my ring I the water..." With that said he ook his jacket off placed in the rocks and he dived in. He headed to the bottom and opened his eyes. He searched for his ring franticly. He saw is shimmer in the darkness from where it reflected the light. He grabbed and put it back on before comming back up and swiming to the shallows. He looked at Morana again. "Can I ask what you are doing? O will you ignore me?" He asked politly. Polite. Kronos was not god at doing that. He tied though.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:51 am

Morana looked at the boy again. When she thought about it, she didn't even know his name. All she knew was, she had not exactly nice appoitment with his girlfriend, but she was pretty sure both of them remembered clearly. "Counting days to snow," she said almost dreamily, still standing in icy cold water.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:58 am

Kronos, smiled. "Why?" he asked curiously. he was simply making sure she wouldn't hurt Luna by seing her reaction to him. "Oh and you have met Luna. I am Kronos. Kronos Grimm." he said with a devilish smile
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:01 am

Luna turns her head to see Morana and her whole body tenses. ''Hello Morana. I don't think i got to say, Congrats to you and Barty and if i did, then sorry.'' She smiles and feels a breeze pass her. She closes her eyes and her cheeks form a faint blush as the cold pricks at her pale skin. ''How long do you think until the snow?'' She asks still with her eyes closed but a faint smile tugged at the corners of her lips.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:07 am

"Because snow brings nice things. New things. It's pure and perishable. You cannot hold it unless your hands are enough cold. Like this," she explained and gently touched his cheek with her fingertips. Her hands were always cold. Marvolo used to have fun of her, because how cold she was. Barty called her "his snow white queen". Morana was simply always like this. And she didn't really mind. Maybe that's why she feared fire. It was too hot for someone like her.

"Oh, I remember Luna. I bet she remembers me as well," with the seconds sentence, her eyes went slightly darker for a second. Just to remind Luna that she is still here. And she meant that promise, that if she ever find Luna hurting someone close to her, it will hurt much more.

Than she turned to Luna. "Thank you," she said sweetly and than looked up to the sky. "In a week. when the sun goes down," she said, completely sure. She was never wrong in this.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:10 am

Luna looks at Morana and nods. ''I remember you very well.'' She smiles. ''It's okay and wonderful...I've always loved the cold.'' She grins and closes her eyes again. ''I hope it comes sooner though...'' She says slightly dreamily, thinking of the times she'd sit in the snow and just watch the snowflakes fall.

Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:14 am

Kronos smiled. He lookd at her and tilted his head slightly "I love the cold. The cold is my friend. Just as the dark is." he said grimmly (OOC: haha see what I did there). "I like it whe it gets colder. Darker days. " he siad darkly. He looked off into the distance. With a grin. His usual fienish Grin
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:21 am

Morana smiled darkly with hint of insanity in her eyes. That kind of smile, she had when she tortured Luna, but still not exactly that one, as she slowly touchech surface of Black Lake with her hands. Water was now to her waist and she just played with it, humming czech lullaby she learnt last summer at home.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:39 am

Kronos looked at her. He wasn't sure what she was humming. However it was a lulaby. Well. Thats how it sounded. Kronos turned to Luna. He kissed her and took her hand. He smiled softly. Then his usual hardened look appeared. His fiendish grin came back and he asked Luna. "Where to?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:51 am

Luna opens her eyes and a smile forms as he kisses her. She kisses back and holds his hand. ''Anywhere...absolutely anywhere as long as i'm with you.'' She watches his hardened look appear and she smirks. ''You are thinking of something...What?'' She asks with dark eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:50 am

Kronos grinned. He scooped her up from behind the knees and held her. He smiled. "Don't know. Don't care. These lot are boring me. What I am thinking is how much I like th dark." he said darkly
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:58 am

Luna holds onto him tightly and grins. ''How 'bout dungeons? They're dark and people i like are there. No bright eyed and bushy tailed Hufflepuffs go there.'' She groans at the thought and she looks into his eyes. She puts her head in the crook of his neck and closes her eyes, breathing deeply feeling at home in his arms.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Kronos grins. He walks back towards the dungeons carying Luna. He smiles at her says "dungeons. So romantic" he said with a smile
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Luna rolls her eyes and leans to his ear. ''Darkness can stop people from seeing what we're doing.'' She purrs and winks at him. She rests her head on his shoulder and watches the scenery change as he walks them to the dungeons.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2