Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The confusing letter (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The confusing letter (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The confusing letter (open)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:18 am

Jocelyn let the boy hug her, she knew he didn't meant that to happen and he couldn't know that somethings were hidden in her mind. "I know and i'm sorry that i freaked out towards you." Jocelyn said to him

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 am

Cian released Jocelyn from his hug but kept one arm around her, and gently wiped her tears away. As he did so, he smiled. "Are you going to be alright?" he asked quietly.

Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:33 am

Jocelyn let Cian wipe her tears away. "Thank you and yeahh i guess so." She smiled at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 am

Cian smiled gently as Jocelyn accepted another go at meditating. He sat down, gently pulling her with him. "Now, this time, instead of an entire vision, we will try something else," he said. "Remember, I'm right here and nothing is going to hurt you. Close your eyes. Focus on your breathing: in and out, in and out. Slow and rhythmic...." Cian watched her close this time, stilling holding her hands in his.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Andromeda, now as Priscilla, wandered out from the protection of the castle and roamed towards the sector that Jocelyn and that same foreign boy were in. Without looking too suspicious, Andromeda walked up to a sturdy tree and began to examine it. She had no particular objective in mind by observing the tree, but she did recall how ecological the girl she was portraying was. If Andromeda was fortunate enough, she wouldn't be scouted out by anyone and could successfully do what he specific goal was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Jocelyn sat down holding his hands. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing but at the same time she focused on Cian's hands holding her hands. She felt safe but also scared.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Cian was pleased as Jocelyn's breathing became deep and rhythmic, once again. "Jocelyn, very good. Now, I want you to think about the Black Lake. See yourself sitting on the bank and looking out over the calm water. Feel the breeze coming off the lake as it touched your face... See the clouds in the sky darkened with un-fallen rain. Jocelyn, smell the coming rain..." he said softly, keeping his brown eyes focused on her face for any sign of panic. "Can you sense all these things?" he asked in a whisper.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Jocelyn listened to what Cian had to tell but she was a little bit confused. Why the Black lake, she thought but she shook it off and thought about the black lake. She could feel the breeze and she could smell the upcoming rain and she was suprised how calm she was thinking at the rain and the black lake.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:41 pm

When Jocelyn didn't answer, Cian's crooked grin spread across his face. He leaned in slightly, still speaking softly to her, "Jocelyn, it's beginning to rain, lightly. See the rain drops hitting the lake, the ripples they make. Smell the freshness the rain is making." He had hoped for the sunny meadow scene for her first meditation lesson, but rain works, too. It was one of his personal favorites when it came to meditation. Rain was almost like music to him. Carefully, he moved his fingers to her wrist and felt for her pulse. If everything was working as it should, her pulse should be slow, calm, gentle. He closed his eyes and breathed out slowly as he felt just that. Then he opened his eyes and watched as complete relaxation began to sweep over Jocelyn's body.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:18 am

Jocelyn was suprised, she could feel the rain dropping on her head, her arms and when she took a deep breath, breathing in with her nose she could smell the rain, she smiled. She loved this and she was completely relaxed. Out of nowhere there was a light, it came closer and then when it was close in front of Jocelyn it went into her body and a voice spoke in her mind.

'Jocelyn this is the other half of you, yes you have the same as your brothers but by your brothers the other person is the opposite of your brothers filled with either hate or love. We are a like only i'm the strong and confident one and you are the insecure and shy one. Don't worry i can't come out but i can help you.' The voice stopped as Jocelyn opened her eyes, looking at Cian with a confused expression.

"Cian i know what my other gift is." She said suddenly.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:01 am

Cian's eyes smiled brightly when Jocelyn opened her eyes and told him she found her other gift. He gave her hands a squeeze, "Please, share, Miss Jocelyn. What did you discover?"
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 am

Jocelyn looked at him and smiled but she wasn't really convinced about her gift. "All my brothers has a second person in their mind and with the meditation i realised that i also have a person in my mind, i communicated with her." Jocelyn bit her lip, she wasn't sure about what his reaction would be. She found it pretty weird to have a second person in her mind.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Cian glanced away thinking about what Jocelyn said. He had heard of such things, and there was nothing wrong with that kind of unique gift. He returned his brown eyes to her and said, "That's wonderful, Jocelyn. It's a unique gift, and if all your brothers have this, too, it only make sense that you might, as well." He was happy that through meditation, she was able to find this gift. "How did you like meditation, Jocelyn? You can also come out of what we did by simply reversing the process and becoming more and more aware of what's actually around you instead of where your mind might be," he said, letting go of her hands and placing them on his knees.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 am

"You find it wonderfull, i am not crazy?" Jocelyn asked confused about his comment on her story. She smiled when Cian asked her about how she liked the meditation. Jocelyn found it relaxed and she could think more clear when she ended the meditation. She was thankfull that he wanted to learn her even though the first time was not as good as the second one. "I find it really relaxed, i really appreciate that you wanted to learn me this Cian, thank you Cian but there is one thing i do not understand, why did i get the memory who was hidden deep in my mind on top of all the memories i have?" She asked him hoping he would have an explanation. Jocelyn has that question racing around her mind.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Cian shook his head, closing his eyes and then opening them again, "Not crazy. Unique." He was pleased to hear that she enjoyed the meditation so much, "Jocelyn, you can do this all on your own, too. Just think of a place or vision or sound that you find relaxing and focus on it. Doesn't have to be the Black Lake or rain. Sometimes I find a field with warm sunshine helpful, or just the sound of crashing waves on a beach. Anything works if it works for you." He smiled at her, proud that she had success the second time around. Sometimes it takes more than two tries before there is some success. At her question of why this memory came to light over anything else, she shrugged his shoulders. "It could be for any reason. It's possible that your mind was too scattered or scared to allow it to show itself. Meditation calmed your mind, thus allowing the memory to surface," he said.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Jocelyn smiled at him becoming a little bit shy when he complimented her. Jocelyn nodded at his advise about how she could meditate herself. "I think my mind is pretty scattered, too much shocking memories." Jocelyn said to him, she bowed her head and looked at her hands.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Cian took her hands in his and tipped his head to get her to look at him. His brown eyes were soft and caring. "Dark memories can dampen the soul, Miss Jocelyn. Every life has it's light and dark points. What you need to do it try not to let them scatter you all over like rice that's been spilled. You're a good person, even if you have lots of dark memories," he spoke gently to hear. After watching Jocelyn and learning a bit about her, he could tell that she needed to hear these things. To know that she wasn't alone with her dark memories.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Jocelyn let him grab her hands and looked at his beautiful brown eyes. She blushed as he was giving her more compliments. "Thanks Cian, you are such a nice person." Jocelyn smiled at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Cian winked at her, smiling his crooked smile. "Why thank you. You are, too, Jocelyn. My father raise me well, then. He always told me to treat others kindly, especially women," he said with a small chuckle.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:03 pm

"He did and i don't understand why you are on Wolfclaw, that school looks very evil and for people who are on the dark side and i don't think you are on the dark side." Jocelyn held her head to the side looking at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Cian smiled as he let her hands go and leaned back on his hands in the grass, stretching out his legs. "WolfClaw isn't all bad. Sure we study Dark Magic a wee bit more than you do here... Well perhaps more than just a wee bit... But we aren't all bad. My family has gone there for generations," he said, his voice softening on the last statement. He knew that he was being trained in the Dark Arts, and that didn't bother him. He was marked for it, even. "Jocelyn, not everyone is dark who attends a school like WolfClaw. Have you met Alora? She's my house's Prefect, and one of the nicest people I've ever met. But, there are some of us who are darker than others. Me, I'm right in the middle," he said, looking from her to the sky and the clouds passing by.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:49 am

"I'm suprised that you say that you are right in the middle Cian, you are so nice and calm. I had two brothers going there but one was murdered in front of the whole school." Jocelyn looked away from him, he would probably think that he deserved it. Only thinking of him made Jocelyn tear up, she looked at Cian again. "I should go, thanks for your lessons, i appreciate it." Jocelyn said to him, wiping away a tear.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:51 am

Cian nodded, not looking at her. He had been there when the boy was killed that day. It wasn't a sight that he wished to see again. Well, not in a school, anyways. "I was there that day. I didn't know he was your brother. Sure, our school is darker, but that doesn't make us all blood thirsty monsters. I believe that, while he might have been a menice to the head mistress, actions such as what were taken shouldn't have been taken. But, it's not my place to say that as it is her school and what went on between them is not known to the rest of us," he said gently, looking at her. He saw the tears well up in her eyes once again, but felt powerless to do anything. When Jocelyn readied herself to leave, he reached out to her, putting his hand on her arm, "Jocelyn, it was a pleaure to teach you. If you need anything, even if it's just a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen to you, know that you can come to me." With that, Cian winked at her, got up and offered her his hands to help herself up.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Jocelyn get pulled up by Cian and then smiled at him. He was such a nice boy, she never really talked to guys other than her brothers. Jocelyn brushed her school skirt off and waved at him walking away.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Cian returned her wave and leaned against the tree they had been sitting under, crossing his arms across his chest. Jocelyn was a very nice young girl. Even though she was years younger, she was very nice.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2