Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)

+4
Jocelyn Immorta
Luna Valkyrie
Morana Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)

Post by James Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 pm

James quickly made his way to the forest. Morgan would be there. And so would Sirius. He was afraid another mess would be caused. As he came down, he heard Lily's onslaught of powerful words. That a girl. But he wasn't stupid. If Marvolo tried to hurt her, James wouldn't just be angry. He had been holding back. On everything. On Sirius. On the damn Slytherins. But if one was to simply touch Lily the wrong way, James would annihilate them. He was about to make his way to Lily as Marvolo assaulted her. James ran, as Lily fell on the ground. His wand slid down from his sleeve, as rage passed by his eyes. He stopped near Lily, and put his hand on her cheek. "It's gonna be alright." As he got up, and looked at Marvolo, he couldn't help but point his wand in her direction. "If you, or any other little slytherin, hell, if anyone touches Lily again. I will personally make sure you do not live the next day." He shot an extremely hard glare at Sirius but focused on Marvolo. "Do not try to hurt me. As we both know who'd Sirius help."

James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Lily didn't say anything until Marvolo let go of her. Than she got up with all her lion pride. "Protecting sister huh? Better get some practise. Because the time will come, when everyone will see who you really are. And they will send you where you really belong. To Azkaban," said Lily angrily. How much she hated Gaunt twins and helpless feeling she got every time those two were around.

Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Marvolo allowed Luna to hold her back "You think so Evans pretty sure you will be low..lower then low" she grinned evilly over her friends shoulder. She placed her hands on Luna's hips and shoved her face in her shoulder taking deep breaths to calm down.

Remus stood in the shadows, he moved to stand with James his arms crossed. "Lily instigated it but Gaunt shouldn't have touched her" he said evenly his hand on his wand. "We should go"

Barty untangled himself from Morana "Leave" he said darkly "you should not have come here you uncultured swine"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Lily looked at Remus and James, but her anger wasn't gone yet. She was actually even more angry, when that bastard Crouch got involved as well. "Oh really? Well, at least I will be able to look at myself into mirror," she hissed at Marvolo once again. "And don't worry Crouch. I am leaving," she said angrily and turned to go away. She felt disgusted. It was her who usualy kicked the wrong ones out of the party. And right now, in that dark forrest, everything turned upsite down. Lily could feel all those eyes of the snakes on her. How they laughed inside, because they won. For now, they managed to get almost everyone on their side. Lily felt tears in her eyes, but refused to show them when she was still in sight of them.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 pm

James looked at how his friend arrived. He was mostly right, but James didn't care. "We should," He said after Lily turned away. James did the same quickly stopping. "Let's go Remus. SIRIUS!!! We will have a very serious talk." He sheathed his wand and shot a glare at Crouch. "Be glad this isn't your wedding," He said, departing after Lily.
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Remus followed the ginger haired girl from the party "You will end up in Azkaban..i'll put you there myself" he said to the sisters before he left.

Marvolo kissed luna's cheek and untangled herself from her anger rolling off her in waves.

Barty put a hand on Marvolo's shoulder "be calm" he said to his best friend "she isn't worth your time.." at potter's party words he smirked "You'd be dead at my wedding blood traitor"

Marvolo walked back over to Sirius and took his hand with a worried expression "sorry i lost my temper" she said
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Sirius kept calm through the situation, avoiding any contact with Lily, James or Remus. This was the first time Remus actually saw him there. Changed. But of course Sirius ignored everything. When Marvolo walked up to him, he looked down. Was he disappointed? No. He expected that reaction. He didn't stop Marvolo because, well, it was her birthday. "Used to it, find it exciting." He said, tilting his head to the direction his former friends had taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:13 pm

"Its just well Potter is like your brother so if someone was insulting him on a big day you'd have a conption and my sister just got engaged and i couldn't stand there and do nothing" she grumbled leaning into him "They have no class i swear"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 pm

"My brother is a blood traitor, like I was before. I'd much rather spend my time with my real brother." Sirius let out accidentally. No one knew him and Regulus were on good terms. No one knew Sirius was actually forming a group. At least, Marvolo wouldn't know too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:21 pm

"You and Reg are getting on again?" she said with a small smile though she was still angry "thats wonderful, tgimes like these we need our siblings""
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Sirius had a patient smile on his face. "I never left him alone. He just didn't know it. He's a nice kid. And he's following a great path." He said. "The same as all of us." He then whispered at Marvolo's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:30 pm

She smiled and kissed him "You'll be seeing Uncle again soon..both you and your bother"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Sirius took his hood down. He didn't need it anymore. He kissed Marvolo back immediately. Didn't want her to be feeling too stressed. "We both look forward to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:37 pm

She hugged him tightly as the music began to play again "lets dance"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Sirius looked at Marvolo. Dancing. He wasn't really fond of doing it. But knew how to do so. Although admitting it was a bit embarrassing. "I'd save some dances for the ball. But hell your birthday's today. Fine, let's go for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 pm

She left her trench coat on the ground and and danced out into the middle of the party swaying her hips in the body suit she ran her hands down her torso then crooked a finger at him in a come hither gesture.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Luna holds Marvolo until she goes to dance with Sirius. She gives a small smile, happy that her friend is calmer now. She walks back to the sofa and sits on it looking into the fire. "Oh half of my hearts got a grip on the situation. Half of my heart takes time. Half of my heart bots a right mind To tell you that I can't keep loving' you, can't keep loving you. Oh, with half of my heart." She sings softly so not many people can hear her. She though it fitted this mood and it meant a lot to her. She smiles to herself and looks at the stars.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4