Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Sounds Good To Thee (Narcissa)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sounds Good To Thee (Narcissa) Empty Sounds Good To Thee (Narcissa)

Post by Lucius Malfoy Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Lucius was going at his books. As usual, he didn't want to get behind on any class. As soon as he finished studying, he left the dormitory, and looked around the common room. Not many people there. Regulus Black walked past him, into the dorm. Leaving the common room nearly empty. The only other person there was the beautiful Narcissa. Lucius had talked to her a couple a times. He already was fond of her. But he was sure the girl didn't think the same. Although he'd never show it. "Hey Narcissa. What are you doing here all alone?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Sounds Good To Thee (Narcissa) Empty Re: Sounds Good To Thee (Narcissa)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:20 am

Narcissa looked towards the person who addressed her and saw Lucius Malfoy peering at her. She had only ever interacted with him when she had to or to give a common greeting in passing as he was someone from her house. Seeing as he was older then her she did not see him in class.
"I was just talking to Regulus,but it seems he had other things to attended to." She calmly stated and glanced around the room noticing that he in fact was right, she was alone aside from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Lucius nodded at what Narcissa said. Regulus was always an odd ball. He usually talked to people and then left when the conversation seemed to be getting good. Nothing like his dreadful brother. Lucius actually remembered when he, Snape and Marvolo fought Potter and Black. Hazardous battle, that seemed to get the best of all participants. But Black seemed to always be on the side the ladies were on. He had actually kissed Marvolo. Seemed disgusting how a slytherin and a gryffindor did that in public. If Lucius ever did kiss a girl in hogwarts, he'd make sure she was a slytherin, like himself. Probably people like Bellatrix, or even Narcissa. "Yeah, he always seems busy. Want company? Leaving you all alone here kind of seems like the wrong way to go."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Narcissa tilted her head slightly and looked amused at his words. She didn't know if his offer was simply because he was being polite or if he had a hidden agenda. Surely he wouldn't seek her company for the sake of finding her interesting. She knew her Black name held her in good standing among pure bloods, but compared to her sisters she was more average and her company not as sought out. " I wouldn't mind the company." She motioned to the spot where Regulus had been sitting earlier. "Please don't let me keep you if you had other things to attended to though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:33 am

Lucius was more than glad Narcissa indirectly accepted having him as company Usually, he wasn't around any girl. In fact, only some seemed to want to be next to him. Narcissa seemed to not mind, so Lucius instantly got his hopes up. Perhaps that was a mistake. He'd never know what she was thinking."Oh not at all." Lucius sat down next to Narcissa, leaning back a bit. He never wanted to not be comfortable. "These past days have been pretty boring on my end. Have you been having any kind of fun Narcissa?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Narcissa watched as Lucius got comfortable and slipped easily into casual conversation. Perhaps his intentions really were to keep her company, however she was taught to always be aware of others intentions. She smiled at him, "No I actually haven't, I have been keeping up with my studies and my sisters seem to be busy as of late. As you noticed earlier even my cousins have better things to do." Narcissa leaned back and let her self relax a bit more. "Why haven't you been having any fun Lucius? You never seemed like one to let yourself get bored."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Lucius had noticed that the Blacks were always busy. Narcissa being in a no fun land actually sounded strange when you actually hear it. "Well I've been studying too. Don't want to stay behind on anything. And Regulus was probably gonna study too. He's a bookworm. Or so he seems to be." Lucius started to think about topics. What would he talk to Narcissa about? "So, I heard something happened at your sister's ball. What exactly did come down?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Narcissa laughed, "Yes he seems to be doesn't he?" However at Lucius's mention of the ball she grew slightly more serious and composed. "Well it seems my cousin Sirius made a skeptical of himself in front of everyone. Actually getting into a confrontation with another boy. Andromeda was not pleased since she was the one hosting this year. His behavior is not doing any favors for our family name. And his behavior seems to be centered around women, which makes him look even more foolish." Narcissa glanced at Lucius,brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear, trying to judge his reaction. She knew the Malfoys thought highly of pure blood and how one should compose themselves in public, though he was always well mannered she didn't know Lucius well enough to know his personal opinions on such things. She hoped she would not insult him in any way or discourage his company if he felt differently."Defending ones lady is very honorable, however Sirius is not doing so in an honorable manner." She said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Lucius agreed with Narcissa. Sirius was acting too hot headed. From all he had heard, Sirius didn't only have one girl by him. "I think he's not honorable. Doing such thing. I'd protect my lady, were I to have one, but never in such a way." Lucius actually seemed outraged. "I've heard he actually wants another girl. One of the Gaunt sisters. Marvolo I think." He bowed his head, and shaked it, in disappointment. "I'd never double cross a girl. If I did date a girl, it meant I loved her. Not some other, and pardon for the term, bimbo out there. Just seems very wrong on Sirius's part. Then again, he is kinda of a jerk."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Narcissa felt her face get warm at Lucius's declaration of his treatment of a lady. She mentally cursed herself at her blush and told herself it was nothing, she didn't even know this boy, she shouldn't be blushing at his words. They were just words after all. But she also felt relief for him agreeing with her and smiled at his frustration towards her cousin. "Yes, I don't know what the head of the family will do with him, surely word has gotten around to the rest of the family, there were many people at the party. And yes you heard correctly, he seems to have his eyes wandering to different girls at the moment and Marvolo is one of them" Narcissa seemed interested in his use of the term bimbo. "Are you implying you don't think highly of Marvolo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Lucius noticed Narcissa's cheeks turn into a reddish tone. Is she... Lucius quickly shrugged the thought off. She could of course, be thinking about something else that made her blush. Lucius wasn't gonna make a fuss about it. But then he heard her loud and clear. "I don't know if his mother can do anything against him at this moment. Regulus told me she burned him off the carpet...Whatever that is. Hmm, he seems to have an interest for that particular Gaunt sister since last year." Lucius shook his head, but nodded afterwards. "Yes and no. It highly depends on what she does. She has some good attitudes, but letting Sirius be around her...that's just wrong."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Narcissa's eyes widened slightly. "She burned him off the carpet?" she blinked in shock. "Yes, well, it seem she was more mad at him then I realized. And as for the Gaunt sister, I have nothing against her but she is allowing and encouraging Sirius and for that I don't particularly have a liking to her. No to say it's her fault, oh no, Sirius is old enough to stop acting liking a child." She scowled and shook her head. "But surely there are more pleasant things to talk about Lucius? The drama that is the Black family can't be the only interesting thing happening in Hogwarts?" She asked him, turning more towards him, a soft smile playing on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Lucius nodded at Narcissa. Although this sudden Sirius situation was taking a toll on the school, but Lucius could easily change the subject. The next thing that popped in Lucius's head was the tournament. All of this was quite overwhelming. But the tournament, since Lucius wasn't gonna enter, was probably gonna be fun to watch. "Indeed. There are many things to talk about. Potions...Gorgeous things," - Lucius said, with a hidden smirk on his face. "But what really has me on edge is the Tri-Wizard tournament. Did you put your name in the goblet?" He asked, quite curious.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Narcissa perked up at the mention of the tournament. She was so interested in what challenges they would be having this year. "Oh no I didn't, I was more interested in watching. Even if I did I wouldn't of been chosen or a good pick. I am quite good at academics and spells but it is a dangerous tournament and I am afraid I'm not very interested in eternal glory as they put it. My motivation doesn't come from wanting such things." She looked at him curiously and wondered if Lucius would be one to strive for glory? What would push Lucius forward to give all of himself to one task? The glory? Money? Fame? Or perhaps was he more interested in family, friendship and love? She found herself wanting to know."And what about you? Did you enter your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:08 am

Lucius didn't seem too surprised. His thoughts were kinda like Narcissa's. But perhaps, a bit more cowardice was found on his reason. He simply didn't want to die, nor get hurt. "I decided to not enter. We seem to think alike you and I. I don't need to win some forsaken tournament, where I can very well perish, to have eternal glory. With all the studies I can have, I can even climb up the ladder of the wizarding world. Who knows, I could be the Minister of Magic one day. I'd need a woman by then though." Lucius snickered. He was slowly turning the conversation, so Narcissa wouldn't even think about asking him about death. He was afraid he'd look too much like a coward in her eyes. He didn't want to cause such a bad impression. "What do you want to do once you leave Hogwarts?" He asked, looking at the ceiling. Of course he still wanted to hear everything, but sometimes, looking at what was on top of him, made Lucius relax. And after mentioning death, he truly needed it.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:20 am

Narcissa blushed again at his comments and his laughter. She mentally cursed, she needed to stop being so girlish around this boy. "Oh? And what woman would catch the eye of Lucius Malfoy, future minister of magic?" She smiled at him, she tried to appear only mildly interested in his answer. But in all reality Lucius would be a promising match now that she thought about it. He held many the same opinions as she did, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't attracted to him. "Maybe I will work in the ministry as well one day, I don't have any concrete plans, but I do want a husband and children." Narcissa grew up with many cousins close in age, and her three sisters. She longed to have a large family of her own one day, she couldn't imagine life with so few relationships in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 am

Lucius noticed another blush. He actually blushed himself, since his thoughts were simply telling him Narcissa was blushing because of him. Maybe she was more than a normal girl. She didn't seem like it. But it did seem that she treated Lucius a bit differently. "All I know is that blondes are mostly my interests. They'd be the same as me, so I guess we'd already have something in common." Luicus abruptly stopped talking, as he finished his sentence. He had sort of an epiphany. Narcissa seemed to match the profile. In more than one point. She was blonde and held the same standards he did, not to talk about their similar opinions. "From the family you come from, I'd expect you to at least have two descendants. Have you ever thought about...keeping the blood that runs in your veins pure?" Lucius was of course, referring to the pure blood supremacism the Blacks were so well known off. He didn't know if being a pure blood was actually of such high importance for her, but curiosity sparkled the question, and now he couldn't go back in time.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:14 am

Narcissa took notice of the way Lucius blushed and felt her heart beat pick up pace. As he described what would interest him in a woman she couldn't help but draw similarities between what he said and herself. At least for the most part she had the being blonde part in her favor. Should she even be thinking along those lines? And even further still he went on to ask about pure blood. She let a few moments pass, trying to word her answer correctly in her mind before she spoke. "My family has always sought out to keep our blood and our lines pure. Although just because he keep them pure doesn't mean there isn't someone born who taints it, my own cousin, born into a family he should feel privileged to belong to, yet none of that concerns him he does as he likes." She paused and sought Lucius's eyes with her own. "I would have to say it is a factor but I won't stand to be forced into a marriage that I neither want nor feel emotionally attached to the person."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Lucius didn't disapprove of Narcissa's views. If such thing as love hit him, and the girl he fell for was a halfblood, he would perhaps get into a relationship with her. But he couldn't do so with a Muggle Born. That would earn him a ban from the Malfoy family. Abraxas Malfoy was quite ruthless about Muggle Borns. He didn't even use that term. He used a term that was growing in popularity. Mudbloods. "Families of...well, ours sorts are usually fixing marriages between sons and daughters. I'm glad my infamous father hasn't even tried to do something yet. My likeness for him would severely decrease." Lucius shook his head in disapproval. His father had done many embarrassing things in the past, but for now, he had never tried to make Lucius do things he didn't want to. It did make Lucius a fair child, but it didn't mean it made him a happy one. "How are your parents towards you Narcissa?" He asked, lifting his head, with a quiet and small smile.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Narcissa returned Lucius's smile but it was only half felt. At the mention of her parents she knew little to smile about. She actually preferred to not talk about them, her sisters were the only family she felt she could really count on. "My parents are good to me, but if I don't follow through with what is expected of me I will be disowned, and outcasted. I believe in most of what my parents believe, so it hasn't been a problem I suppose. Not for me anyway." She shifted slightly in her seat, and reached out and touch the hem of Lucius's sleeve. "And what of your parents? You are also an only child correct?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Lucius didn't really like talking about his parents. He had close to no relationship with his mother. And although his father let him do a lot of things, he was strict when it came to dating girls. No muggles. No muggle borns. Try to find a rich woman. It tired Lucius. It seemed neither him, nor Narcissa had a very good relationship with their parents. "Indeed, I am an only child. I did not have the pleasure of having siblings to keep me entertained. Sadly. Not like you." Sirius scratched the back of his head, with a small smirk. "Your family's big. So your sisters probably kept you company." Lucius moved a bit back, to let Narcissa have a better comfortable spot to sit. He may have not had a lot of girls to play with, but that didn't mean he wasn't a gentleman. "Which one do you like the most? Andromeda or...Bellatrix?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Narcissa's expression grew extremely happy at the topic change. "Oh yes! My sisters and I are very close. I have not had the good fortune of being around them as of late, but I have decided to stop being so much of a hermit and have spoken to Andromeda recently." When she heard Lucius's question of which sister she liked better however her face lit up in laughter, many people had asked her the same question over the years. "Well Bella is quite...eccentric sometimes, and is a acquired taste. But I love her dearly. Andromeda is who I am closer to at the moment, she is kind to me and strives to keep me in good standing with the family and to include me." A soft expression came over Narcissa's face as she thought of her sisters, she needed to spend more time with them, she had spent to long cooped up in the dorms studying. " I must admit I miss them dearly sometimes, I don't have many friends, it can get quite lonely at times."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Lucius smiled at Narcissa, while she expressed her feelings towards her sisters. Lucius could never know those feelings. He didn't feel in need of doing so. But having them, would surely bring his life to be much more exciting, and less boring. Lucius wasn't too surprised Narcissa talked easily about Andromeda and Bellatrix. If he ever talked about Bella that way, he'd be in trouble. Simply for the fact that Bellatrix always wanted to be respected. "I wish I could have a little brother. At least I'd be able to go to him when I needed something, and him likewise. And believe me, I know the feeling of boredom." Lucius quickly shrugged off that part of the conversation. He didn't want to feel like he was missing something. "Anyway, do you have a date for the-..." Lucius was quickly interrupted by the sound of the door. "Oh hey Regulus!"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Narcissa quickly looked towards the sound of someone entering and grinned. "Hello my dear Regulus! What brings you here?" She continued to smile though internally she was wondering what Lucius could of been wanting to ask her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Regulus didn't really want to do it. But Sirius was right in what he told him. "I need people by my side. I can count on you. But surely you have friends Regulus. I know that you're not the most sociable person in the world, but you gotta have someone." His relationship with his brother was sky rocketing. And as soon as Regulus looked at it, he another one of his brother's pawns. But why did he do it? Because he always wanted his brother to accept him. Now that he did, he couldn't help but be by his side. "I gotta take Lucius with me. We're gonna meet Sir-Somebody. I promise I'll bring him back soon cousin." Regulus said, motioning for Lucius to follow him, as he made his way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next