Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Conversation and Meditation (Sirius)

Go down

Conversation and Meditation (Sirius) Empty Conversation and Meditation (Sirius)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Morgan sat quietly under one of the trees next to the Black Lake. She had her hands folded and resting in her lap, her legs crossed and her eyes closed. She breathed in an out deeply and slowly. Her mind had been racing for the past few days. The tournament was weighing heavy on her mind as well as getting used to all the WolfClaw students that were at Hogwarts. She hadn't had any bad experiences with any of the students, but it was still something new to get used to. Meditation was one of the few things that helped to calm her mind...

Morgan's inner eye watched a sky full of soft clouds drift by. It was one of her favorite scenes. She felt the breeze on her face and smelled the fragrance of the daisies around her. She was at peace, for the moment...

Back to top Go down

Conversation and Meditation (Sirius) Empty Re: Conversation and Meditation (Sirius)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Sirius was at the black lake. Literally, he came out of it, soaked, in his padfoot form. He saw Morgan sat down under a tree, so he quietly approached. When he was close enough, he appeared in front of Morgan. "Wooff!!!" He barked, not too loud, so he wouldn't bring attention towards him. The big dog didn't approach Morgan further, and had its tongue out. Suddenly, the black dog shifted back to Sirius. Sirius had his pants on, but was missing a shirt and still was wet. "Hey princess..."

Back to top Go down

Conversation and Meditation (Sirius) Empty Re: Conversation and Meditation (Sirius)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Morgan snapped out of her meditation at the sound of a dog bark. She spotted the source right away: a big, black...wet dog was a few feet away. "Hi there fella," she said gently to the dog. "Where did you come from? Have yourself a little swim?" she added, letting the dog hear her and know she wasn't a threat to it. Suddenly, the dog changed into Sirius. Morgan's blue-grey eyes grew wide and her jaw went slack as she watched him finish transforming. "You're an animagus?" she asked hardly above a whisper. When she noticed he was shirtless, she felt a slight blush rise to her cheeks and she smiled. Didn't realize I was dating such a handsome guy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Sirius nodded at Morgan. "Duh. I appeared this way because I wanted to tell you in a special way." Sirius casted the drought charm on himself, non verbally, and got dry. He approached Morgan slowly. "Before you ask anything. I want something you couldn't give me at the great hall." Sirius smirked as he got next to Morgan. He offered his hand so she could get up faster. His shirt was still off, and he didn't have a plan to put it back on anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 pm

A bright smile spread across Morgan's face as he explained himself. Just as she was preparing to ask him about this gift, he told her he wanted something she couldn't give in the Great Hall. She held her questions and slipped her hand into his extended one, allowing him to help her up. When she was on her feet, she asked quietly, "And what is that, Sirius?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 pm

After pulling Morgan to her feet, Sirius brought her up close. Letting Morgan directly contact with his heart, but placed his hand under her chin afterwards. Sirius slowly let his head slide down and met Morgan's lips. He missed her a ton during the break, and couldn't just not kiss her. After breaking the kiss softly, Sirius looked down at Morgan. "So, you're probably interested in my gift right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:52 pm

As she was raised to her feet and brought in close to Sirius, Morgan placed her hands gently onto his bare chest. Morgan let him raise her chin and welcomed the kiss. She returned it happily, as she had missed him deeply over the holiday. Sure that had seen each other a couple of times, but it just wasn't the same. Her heart fluttered as he ended the kiss, and she was glad that he couldn't feel it. When their moment was over, she smiled sweetly and nodded at his question. "I didn't know you were an animagus. How did you learn you were one?" she asked, her eyes sparkling in the afternoon sunlight.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:37 am

Sirius smiled at Morgan's question. "The fact is, I didn't learn I was one. I learned to be one. I learned how to do this alone. No reason, but it's a great way to escape crowds." Of course Sirius lied about learning about it alone. But he had to. He wasn't sure James and Peter were alright about him telling his girlfriend what they had sworn would be secrecy. "Oh and keep this between us, little princess. I'm unregistered."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 am

"Learned to be one? That's amazing, Sirius. I suppose you would learn to be instead of learn you are as animagi choose to be in animal form," she reasoned, more to herself. When he told her to keep it secret, she smiled at him and reached to kiss his cheek. "Locked in my heart forever. I'll not tell a soul," she whispered to him. "It would be wonderful to be an animagus," Morgan mused. "Was it a hard skill to learn?" she asked lightly.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:05 am

Sirius smirked, lowering his face a bit, letting Morgan kiss his cheek. He always loved when she did things like that. He sure loved the fact that he had noticed er that day. "Good then. I know you won't tell anyone." Sirius muttered back. "It took quite a long time to learn. But now I master it completely. I'm sure if you train as long as I did, you'll be able to learn it too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 pm

"Oh I don't know about that," Morgan said with a smile. "Wanna sit with me?" she asked in a voice like a purr, grey-blue eyes smiling and her soft hands gently touching Sirius' bare chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down