Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A musical escape

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A musical escape - Page 2 Empty Re: A musical escape

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:01 am

Scarlett listened and smiled as Luna explained her thoughts of the competition to her. Her scares. Her worries. Her pros. But along with it her cons. And all of this concluded to her, that nothing could hurt or break her more than her past. Scarlett sighed because she knew Luna was right, she then smiled as she brought Luna into a hug. "You can in no way change your past, but you sure can change your future," she whispered as tears of happiness fell from her green-cored eyes. She pulled away, to speak, "I love you, Lulu! And I will for sure be there for you, every step of the way. Even if you're not picked, I'll still be there to love and care for you,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Luna's eyes widen at the hug and then relaxes into it. ''I wish i could change my past..but if i did, i wouldn't be the person i am now. I love you Little Red. Thank you..I just have to...tell everyone else...mostly Achilles. Should be fun?'' She grins and laughs trying to be confident but it comes out a little shaky. ''I'll always be there for ya little Red, don't ever forget that!'' She smiles.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Scarlett laughed, "Yep, the fun part just begun! But don't worry, I'm here for moral support if needed," she added with a little giggle. She suddenly felt her eyes reconnect to her heart as her they turned to a light shade of green.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Luna grins. ''That is true...Always here for you small stuff.'' She smirks at her, laughing at her giggling. She looks into her eyes seeing her heart connecting back to her eyes. She smiles at her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Scarlett laughed, "Have you ever thought that maybe Achilles actually entered himself into the tournament as well?" she asked quietly, "Or maybe one of your sisters?" she added. "You can't be the only name to be entered into the Goblet of Fire!" she declared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Luna smiles slightly. ''I don't know if he has and Astra has. Astra wouldn't mind dying in it apparently. That's what Skyla said.'' She smiles sadly and picks up her guitar, playing a small sad tune.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Scarlet frowned, "She wants to die? But, why?" she questioned, "There's no greater gift to give or receive than life? Why would you want to destroy something so great?" she asked, wondering why anyone would want to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Luna looks at her sadly. ''Her love is dead. She's lost too many people. She barely sleeps and she believes that darkness is better. She also thinks that when lovers die, the after life brings them back. She wants him back.'' She sighs and plays some more.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:58 am

Scarlett lowered her gaze and decided a moment of silence was definitely appropriate for this situation. To want to die for your love, only shows how stupid love can make you. How blind love could make you, to not see that lots of people care for you. To not want to see that lots of people care for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Luna enjoyed the silence. It was like they were mourning for a death that may come. She continued to play her guitar and looks at it sadly, music had always helped her escape...calm down...relax her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2