Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Fresh air 2 (open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fresh air 2 (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fresh air 2 (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 am

Luna feels herself get lifted to her feet. She stares into his eyes with her watery own and she felt the air get caught in her throat. She hears his words and feels her heart race, he leans in and gives her a quick kiss, causing her stomach to do flips. She hugs him back. ''That translated perfectly, Akkie...but could you repeat it just in case?'' She whispers into his ear, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I love him...She thinks to herself, causing a small smile to form on her face. She turns to Jocelyn. ''Jocy..Blame yourself again, i'm going to tackle you to that floor. Stop blaming yourself...okay..'' She tells her with a smirk.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 am

When Jocelyn finished her sentence Achilles was by her side telling her that he should be with her in a minute and then Achilles made it up with Luna. Jocelyn backed away from him, hyperventilating at his words. Luna said something to her but she couldn't hear it properly. Ohh no, i will get the punishment after he made it up to her. She leaned against the wall and then she slid down to the floor, tears streamed down her cheeks.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Achilles wrapped his arms round her waist and kissed her again. This time for longer, when he eventualy stopped. He smiled. He whisperd in her ear. ''How about now? Or need me to do it again?'' He said with a smile. He looked at Jocelyn. ''The promise you made earlier. Keep it. I won't punish you. Not my area. Thats Legions. I am disapointed though. Do it again. I will tell Legion and there will be hell to pay.'' He said with a tone that wasn't his normal one. He then turned to Luna and smiled.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Luna feels him wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her again. She puts a hand on her neck, deepening the kiss. She blushes when he stops and whispers. ''We'll see.'' She blushes and turns to Jocelyn seeing her on the floor causing her eyes to widen. She shimmies out of Achilles' arms and rushes to Jocelyn hugging her. ''It's okay to be okay, Jocy...Promise.'' She smiles at her and looks at Achilles with love filling her eyes. She strokes Jocelyn's hair like a sister would do and she smiles. ''You're okay...You're in the clear.'' She winks and strokes her hair.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Jocelyn listened to what Achilles had to say to her but she wasn't interested in his lecture anymore, first he ignored her and now he tells me this. When Luna came down and hugged her telling her it's okay Jocelyn pulled out of her hug roughly and pulled herself up. "Don't do this...it was my fault and you know that, i wanted it and you got into a fight because of me. Don't just say that it is okay because you two made it up but that doesn't say i'm okay with how it went, he had no right to yell at you Luna,  You, Achilles, you ignored me the whole time, you didn't even took the time to look me in the eyes and listen to me! If you did that the first time you wouldn't made me mad right now!!" Jocelyn hissed at him and she walked away
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Luna listens and thinks back. She did ignore and she groans, grabbing her hair standing up. She watches her walk off and she steps forward and then back, realizing she wanted to be alone. Minus 10 points from hufflepuff 'cause I'm a giant idiot. She kicks the ground regretting it. She sighs and looks to where Jocelyn was. ''Jocy....'' She mutters and pulls out her wand. ''Expecto Patronum.'' A giant white wolf with bright green eyes runs out, looking at Achilles, nods and runs after Jocelyn with a message. 'Sweetie...talk to me later okay? we can go to lake and i'll bring some ice cream. Just the two of us so we can talk? How's that, hun?' She hopes Jocelyn gets it.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Achilles sighed. ''I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say. I proberbly would of been horrible. It is better I did that than spoke to you.'' He said calmly.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Luna puts her wand away and walks up to Achilles, grabbing his hand. ''She'll calm down...I'll speak to her tonight. Alone.'' She says looking at him. ''She'll understand...hopefully.''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3