Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Our Sisters' Approval (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Our Sisters' Approval (Open) Empty Our Sisters' Approval (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Scarlett and Sammy arrived at the Black Lake shortly after their little conversation at the Clock Tower Courtyard. Strolling over to the Black Lake, Scarlett glanced at Sammy before looking back out over the water. "So here, it is!" she cried out, waiting to see what he would say. He looked absolutely perfect by the water, his eyes reflecting the current flowing through the Black Lake. "Race ya," she called, waving her wand, causing a coral pink floral-printed swimsuit to appear before taking off towards the water.

Back to top Go down

Our Sisters' Approval (Open) Empty Re: Our Sisters' Approval (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Sammy exhaled before the water, Scarlett's hand entwined in his, This is beautiful! She's beautiful, he thought silently as he watched Scarlett out the corner of his eye. "Race ya!" she cried out, causing an swimsuit on herself, "Hey, no fair! A head-start!" he called after her, removing his shirt and chasing after her. "Life isn't fair!" she called back, heading for the water, "Not so fast!" he yelled after her, putting Scarlett up and twirling her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:32 am

Scarlett laughed as Sammy threw her over his shoulder, "Put me down!" she declared, kicking and hitting Sammy, "Wait, what are you doing?" she asked, noticed how the lake's crash sound was getting louder.

Last edited by Scarlett Rose on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:53 am

Andromeda cut her normal stroll short the first time she saw the two Hufflepuffs talking. Instead of continuing to tour the school, she headed for the Slytherin Common Room to wear a different outfit. It wasn't a swimsuit, even though Andromeda knew they would be at the lake. A sundress, for some reason, seemed to suit the occasion much better. As long as she didn't go into the water, Andromeda felt she would be fine.

The sun shined on Andromeda's body as she walked from the castle to the Black Lake with her sandals on. She had put on a straw hat to make sure that the sun did not burn her face, but left the rest of her body for possible damage from the sun's beams. "Eh, I'll just cover it up," she said to herself as she took off her shades. It took her a second to adjust her eyes to the high light and see the two of them at the lake. "Salute, peers! Come va?" she shouted happily at the two of them as she neared the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 am

Sammy smiled as Scarlett screamed and kicked at him, "Nothing you can't handle," he cried before throwing her little Hufflepuff in the Lake, before noticing the older Slytherin approaching them with greets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:05 am

Andromeda's warm smile went to a concerned scowl as she got closer to the part of the lake that the two of them were. "What kind of kinky crap is going on here?" she whispered to herself through her smile. Her face was enough to show that she was uncomfortable with Scarlett being tossed into the water like she was. "You didn't have to fling her so hard," she told Sammy with an artificial smile. Andromeda took of her hat and let it flow to the ground and watched how Scarlett would escape from the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 am

Scarlett resurfaced from the unexpected yet expected sudden motion Sammy gave her. “Sammy!” she cried out of laughter, after all it was pretty funny actually. She wasn’t expecting Sammy be that strong; nonetheless throw her into the Black Lake during their race. “But you promise to be fair,” she pouted, “You cheated!” she added, “I declare a rematch!” she declared, trying to stifled her laughter as she move to the ledge where Andromeda stood. “Oh, hello Andromeda, what a surprise to see you here! What are you exactly doing here? I never took you as the sun in your face type!” she asked, blushing slightly. Scarlett wasn’t expecting anyone to see her at the Lake today, nonetheless with a boy of some type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Sammy smiled at the Slytherin and how concern she was, "She'll be quite alright," he started but was interrupted by Scarlett's reappearance. "Sammy!" she cried out in laughter as she stated he cheated during their race, "It isn't cheating if you're winning, is it, love?" he asked, crouching down to peer at Scarlett more closely. "I declare a rematch!" Scarlett declared, "No can do, I don't believe a rematch was in-stored in our promise, was it?" he questioned as he played with a strung of her hair and peered in her endless eyes. Scarlett looked back into his, her eyes changing color to a shade of pink. Wow, her eyes change colors! That's amazing, Sammy thought, watching her eyes closely.

Suddenly, Scarlett took notice of the Slytherin to Sammy's left, as she asked why Andromeda-is-her-name, was at the lake. Observing the girl himself, Sammy saw what she meant by that. Her skin was rather pale but it did have an unusual Italian glow to it. After finding his Little Rose's cheek heat themselves, Sammy decided to bail her out a bit. "So Scarlett, how's the water down there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Scarlett playfully glared at Sammy as he teased her with smart-Alec comments. She then got an idea, "You know, we could always make it put of the deal," she started, her lips curving themselves in a smile-half-smirk. After Sammy bailed her out the hole she made, he asked her about the water. "Well, it's fine to me, but I can only speak for myself, not you," she commented, "How about you give it a try, speak for yourself," she added, giving Sammy a forcefully pull so he could be in the lake with her. "Hmm, much better!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Sammy didn't get a chance to say anything to the remark she made, before being pulled into the water. Sammy resurfaced, rubbing his hand across his eyes, "I'm totally going to get you now, love," he commented diving after Scarlett. Even though he knew Scarlett's name, 'Love' and 'My Little Rose' seemed better fitting to him and he sorta knew she was a sucker for nicknames, hearing all the nicknames everyone has for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:38 pm

There's that names Scarlett loved to hear Sammy call her, Love. It just sounded so adorable with his hard Irish accent. Just the thought of it made her cheeks turn the color of roses. "I'm totally going to get you now, love," Sammy yelled after her as he signal for her to swim fast away. Scarlett swim as fast as she could away with Sammy right on her trail. "No, Sammy!" she cried as he caught up to her, "I'm sorry! I really am,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Sammy caught a hold of Scarlett as he wrapped his arms around Scarlett's arm. Scarlett began to sincerely apologize to him for her deed, "Um yeah, you're going to be sorry!" he cried out as he begun to tickle her stomach madly. How did Sammy know she was ticklish? Glad you ask, when they were having a poking war, every time Sammy poked her stomach she would laugh a goofy laugh. The one Sammy loves dearly and desperately.

Last edited by Sammy Heartwell on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Scarlett began to laugh, it started with a chuckle, then it turn itself into a giggle, then into a fill-out laugh, then finally, a soundless type of noise; where can't hear a sound and your cheeks start to hurt and you can't breath, just wheeze your way barely. Yeah, that's the type of laugh Scralett's chat box gave out and it seems like the laugh Sammy wanted from her. "Please, no, please stop, O-oh, my-my, Mer-l-lin's, please stop!" she cried barely as tears filled up in the corner of her eyes. You would thought she was under some type of tickling charm, the way Scarlett was taking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Sammy kept tickling Scarlett until tears started to form in her eyes, so he toned it down a bit so she could caught her breath. He didn't want Scarlett to die of laughter, "You promise, to never do that again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Scarlett took a deep breath, "My grandmother always told me, never to promise promises you can't keep," she commented with ease, which ended with more laughter. "And if I promise this promise, would that mean I get to push you into the lake instead of pull? Because you know I did pull instead of-," she started but didn't get to finish due to the quicken pace of Sammy's fingers once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Sammy roamed his fingers along her stomach, "Promise, Scarlett!" he replied to Scarlett's smart remarks, "And a push is the same as a pull in my books," he added, his Irish accent lacing itself in his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Scarlett's goofy laugh returned, "Okay, okay, I promise!" she replied as Sammy's fingers stopped tickling her but his hand still laid there on her waist. "Pinkie?" she asked, spinning herself in his arms around to front him. "Huh?" he asked, looking from her eyes to her lips then back to her eyes. "Pinkie promise?" she answered, reaching her pinkie up as she noticed Sammy's eyes roam her face.

Last edited by Scarlett Rose on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Sammy shook his head, "Um, yeah, I mean, no," he stuttered, as he looked down at their foot then back up to her face. "I was thinking of something more... promising," he added, biting her bottom lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Scarlett tilted her head as innocence sparked her eyes with the color of purple. "Promising? Like some type of treaty?" she questioned, reaching her hand up to his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Sammy gave a lopsided grin out to Scarlett, "Yes, like a treaty!" he replied, closing any air between the two of them. "But the question is, what type of treaty do we want?" he asked, lacing fingers with Scarlett's hand that laid on his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Scarlett looked down then up through her long curled eyelashes, "I don't know, what type of treaty do you want?" she asked, noticing that Sammy closed the space between them. She didn't know what to expect next but whatever happen, she had a feeling was going to make her one happy girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Sammy softly chuckled, again looking from her eyes to her coral pink lips then back to her eyes. He was aware that Andromeda was probably watching their every move, but Sammy didn't care. The only thing in the world that matter was his Little Rose and himself in this very moment. "Well..," he started in a whisper while looking out the corner of his eyes, "Would it be okay, if I showed you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Scarlett smiled a close mouth smile, letting her eyes do the same as Sammy, roam from his eyes to his lips then back to his eyes. She shrugged, thinking a bit before nodded her head. She didn't know what came over her but as soon as Sammy leaned in Scarlett met him halfway by raising herself on her tiptoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Sammy and both Scarlett smiled a tiny smile as their noses touched then slowly yet softly their lips met each other. Sammy's heart started to race as soon as his lips touched Scarlett's. He was so happy and felt a tingle inside him like electric. Sammy pulled Scarlett closer as they shared their first and hopefully not their last kiss together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Scarlett felt a line of electric run through her body as she tilted her head to deepen the kiss. It was unlike anything she ever experience before, she never actually had her first kiss and now she can say she has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next