Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Longest Holiday (Invite Only)

Go down

Longest Holiday (Invite Only) Empty Longest Holiday (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Morgan sighed into the book she was reading at her booth in the back of the 3 Broomsticks, where she was staying with her father to await the start of the term. This summer holiday had been the longest ever! She propped her head in her hand as she turned the page. For the first time since she started attending Hogwarts, Morgan had made several friends, and she missed them all very much. Esspecially, Sirius... She even reconnected with her older cousin, Severus. Sure they had all owled each other and met up a couple of times, but she missed them anyways. And, being that the new term was soon to begin, she almost couldn't stand the wait any longer!

Morgan crossed her arms over her open book and rested her forehead against them. "Why can't the holiday hurry up and be over?" she said under her breath to herself.

Back to top Go down

Longest Holiday (Invite Only) Empty Re: Longest Holiday (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Sirius got in the three broomsticks with a rush. He got on the counter and asked for a butter beer. When it was given to him, he drank it extremely fast. He was tired from the way he had gotten to hogsmeade. He had come all the way from Godric's Hollow in his Padfoot form. He relaxed a bit, placing his elbows on the counter. Letting his eyes search the bar for someone interesting. Sirius grinned, as the sight of his love catched his eye. Have to get her attention...she's reading. Oh, I know! He thought. Sirius took out his wand and pointed it at Morgan, very slowly though, and very silently. "Confundo"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Morgan sighed and went to return to her reading, but when she looked at her book, she suddenly couldn't remember where she was in her reading. Or, what she was reading about for that matter. Morgan closed the book, keeping her right hand on the page she thought she was on, to look at the cover. A Practical Guude to Rune Reading She put the opened the book to where he hand was, but still couldn't remember where she was. Morgan fanned through the pages, but she still didn't remember where she left off.

"I know I started this book.... Have I been daydreaming that badly to have read this far and not remember?" Morgan thought, quietly outloud, to herself. She shrugged her shoulders and opened to page one to start re-reading...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Sirius laughed as the beautiful girl didn't understand what was happening. Her innocence knew no limits. Not even in a place like the three broomsticks. Sirius approached swiftly, and slowly, not looking at Morgan. He was pretending to be a tourist, looking out the windows, and looking at the walls. When he was close enough to Morgan, he placed his hand on her book. Not letting her read. Sirius stamped a kiss on her lips as soon as his body moved forwards. Enjoying what he could, he cut the kiss, since they were in a public place. "Hey princess!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Morgan was about half way down the first full page of her book when a hand landed right in the way of what she was reading. When she looked up to see who thought it best to interrupt her in this fashion instead of speaking, she was surprised with a kiss on the lips. It was over before she knew it, and she finally got a look at her interrupter... Hey princess! A bright, happy smile spread across her face as she found herself looking at Sirius, the boy she fell in love with last year and had been missing terribly since then summer holiday began. "Hey, yourself," she said brightly. Against her wishes, the short kiss brought a pink dusting of spring roses to her cheeks. Morgan scooted over to allow for more room and asked, "Would you like to join me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Sirius smiled watching Morgan's cheeks go red. He was finally happy. At the max he could be in the moment. Sirius looked over at Morgan, up and down. "Of course I would." Sirius sat down, next to Morgan. "Sorry for the confundos by the way lovely. Wanted you to focus on me." He said, with a smirk. He placed his hand on her hair and twirled it. Soft as always... He thought. "How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Morgan mock glared at him, "That was you? Sneaky trick..." she teased. She smiled brightly as he sat next to her. "I didn't expect to see you here," she commented. Morgan closed her eyes as Sirius gently touched and twirled her hair. For being a boy, young man and chaser, he had a very gentle touch when it came to her. She opened her grey-blue eyes and looked him over with a shy smile. When he asked how she had been, she smiled and looked away, "Alright, I guess. It was a long holiday." She glanced back at him, "Home was typical... Kind of why father and I are here until term starts instead of there..." Her smiled faded slightly, but then brightened back up, "What about you? How was your holiday?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down