Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Make Room for Research

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Make Room for Research - Page 2 Empty Re: Make Room for Research

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Scarlett ran out into the hall, her handing covering her mouth to stifled her whimpers. Tears fell down her face as her black eye lighten to a soft blue. Why would Morgan do such a thing? After all that talk them had at the Black Lake about the older years bullying her. What does she do? Goes and dates the main one, what a great friend, she thought to herself. Scarlett pressed her back against the wall, fell slowly into a sitting position, with her knees to her chest and her arms laying on top of them to hide her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Angel stares, slightly confused about why Scarlett ran out. Closing the book she was reading, she hurried after Scarlett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Scarlett heard footsteps rushed out the library, looking up she spotting Angel. "What are you doing here?" she asked, her face a shade of pink but not from blushing like when they talk about Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Angel sat down next to Scarlett, leaning against the stone wall. A faint stream of light streaked across both girls faces, illuminating their eyes," Every thing alright there Rose. As soon as I mentioned Sirius, you just ran out,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Scarlett frowned at Angel not remember what's wrong with Sirius. "You don't remember, do you? He's the reason I'm failing first year for not attending classes at the beginning," she started, "He's the reason, Luna hates him so much! But he's also the reason why me and Luna are so close," she muttered the last part about Luna to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Ginny decided to go see why Scarlett had run off. She walked to the hall and found Rose with Angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Angel nodded, instantly remembering the potions lesson." Rose, you never know. Sirius might actually be a good person in the inside," Angel said remembering the quidditch lesson he, James, and Eric had given her,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Scarlett scoffed which said like a cough from the middle of her throat. "Are not?" she answered, crossing her arms tighter across her chest. "I just can't believe Morgan would do something like that?" she started, "I thought we would friends, guess not!" she finished, after saying it made her feel cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:36 am

Elin had followed Scar, Angel and Ginny into the library and engrossed herself in finding the book Scar wanted. Unable to find it, she walked out from between the shelves and was surprised to see Scar running out of the library. Quickly, she followed her out along with Angel and Ginny and saw Scar in the hall, crying. Listening to the conversation, she heard something about a Sirius and a Morgan, names unfamiliar to her. She leaned against the wall, deciding to keep quiet since she didn't know what had happened between them.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:45 am

The color of Andromeda's face was drained and made her turn a very pale color. The change in Scarlett's mood made Andromeda take a minute to stare at her hands before she could think of a good solution to the problem. The best thing for Scarlett would be to talk to one person at a time, and it would probably be Andromeda. After all, Andromeda and Scarlett did share a common trait, and the culprit for Scarlett's dismal is closely related to her.

Andromeda stood up from the table and cleared her throat as she fiercefully strutted from the library. She barely took the time to acknowledge the other females present, and focused her mind on Scarlett. "Prego, ladies," she ordered in a soft tone. Of course, Andromeda's attitude was becoming more snappy, and the longer they took, the angrier she would get. "Must I ask again? Goodbye- ciao!" she shouted at them with a haughty wave. Andromeda was now devoted to making sure Scarlett's issues could be solved, so she walked over to her. "Mi dispiace, Scarlett," Andromeda whispered as she crouched beside her. Out of stubbornness, Andromeda refused to converse with Scarlett as long as the other students were present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Scarlett face planted her arms, trying to hide the regret she felt for saying the statement. Looking away trying to avoid eye contact, Scarlett stated her apologizes,"I'm sorry, guys, I didn't mean it that way," she started, sorrow lacing her forgiving words. Scarlett noticed Elin and Andromeda enter the hallway after she apologized for what she said. Andromeda then ushered for everyone to leave her and Scarlett alone to chat privately and freely. Everyone left but Angel as she sat still and looked at the ground mindlessly. She could see of change of emotion on Angel's face as though Scarlett was talking about one of her brothers.

"E 'davvero difficile per sedersi e guardare il mio amico data di qualcuno che potrebbe rompere il suo cuore in un secondo," she stated fluently in Italian, then translating in English more dramatically. "It is really hard to sit and watch my friend date someone who could possibly break her heart,"she stated, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Angel sighed. From the conversations she had with Sirius and the times she spent with him, he wasn't that bad. Fine maybe he was arrogant and was a jerk, but he would never break Morgan's heart." Rose, maybe Sirius ain't that bad. Maybe you just met him on the wrong day,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:24 am

Andromeda sighed as the other girls left the corridor, leaving Andromeda, Scarlett and another girl. She really didn’t mind this one person joining them, but the girl’s informal speaking slightly ticked off Andromeda. “Scarlett,” she began with a sympathetic look in her eyes, “Lei ha torto, mi cento. See, Sirius, in his own right, is a good person, sometimes. Non capisco, but I know what he did was nonsensical. I know this because I have lived with him for the majority of both of our lives, and I have taken time to actually comprehend his morals.” She took a moment to regain her train of thought and place her hand on Scarlett’s shoulder. To add to her own sincerity, her hair faded from its furious red hue to a stressed pink. Andromeda cleared her throat and started again, “Listen, I already told him and Morgan that if any heartbreak was to take place, it was going to be by me.. destroying their hearts. In no way, shape, or form is Sirius going to inflict any time of emotional harm on her. He’s not that physically adept, and he would never lay his hand on a woman in a violent manner. Trust me, they are going to be fine, va bene? Dimmi che capisci, Scarlett.” Andromeda offered a genuine smile and stretched her hand to reach Scarlett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:30 am

Scarlett cracked a smile at Andromeda's remark about breaking their hearts for them. She listening and nodded her head, "I understand," she reassured the older Slytherin as she wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes. Scarlett then stood up and waited for the two students to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 am

“Good,” Andromeda replied instantly as she watched Scarlett clear her face of the tears. Andromeda relieved herself of her crouching stance and stood up correctly. It was amazing how close she was becoming to Scarlett, and none of her relatives intervening. I wish they would, she thought to herself when that subject snuck into her mind. Andromeda’s eyes wandered over to Scarlett’s hair and noticed that it would looking slightly untamed. “Can’t have that,” she said in a sisterly tone and proceeded to run her fingers through Scarlett’s hair in order to make its appearance less wild. Andromeda was aware that if one of the meaner students of the school saw a Hufflepuff who was apparently in distress would create a large conflict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Scarlett felt Andromeda fix her messed up hair, "Ah, thanks," she commented, wondering what her face looked like if her hair was a mess. "I must look like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, about now," she stated with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Andromeda stopped managing Scarlett's hair and stepped in front of her to examine her. "Look confident," she instructed her as she placed her hands on both of Scarlett's shoulders. To serve as a guide, Andromeda shook her head lightly and tilted her head upward to give off a preparatory attitude. Her face's attributes were defined in the process, and her skin appeared more radiant. In addition, her hair darkened from its concerned pink to a vivacious red once more. "Your turn," she said to Scarlett with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2