Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Who needs love? (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who needs love? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who needs love? (open)

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Angel shot Dmitri a cold, stony glare," Anyway, if you really loved her you would leave her alone. You wouldn't act like that jackass of out generation,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm

"The way I see it, you are the one who is bothering anyone. And, fascinating that you would actually check with each and every male here. What about the girls? Considering she might actually be friends with people other than boys, you really should talk to some girls, too," Morgan spat at him. She then stepped on the other side of the girl and looked at him. She shot both Angel and Luna a smile before saying, "Angel's right. You love her, you'll leave her alone and not try to control her into doing something she has no interest in." She crossed her arms in front of her chest and waited to see what would happen next. She was hoping he would simply let this confrontation die and move on, but she didn't hold her breath that he would. This boy come off very stubborn and not likely to give up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:52 pm

"For the last time, Domenici is mine." Dmitri growled. "She should count herself lucky that someone like me will even give her the time of day. And I guarantee you that by the time we both hit seventh year, she'll make like that mudblood Evans did with Potter and give in to a date with me. It'll be the best time of her life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Morgan's temper boiled over as she closed her hands into fists. She took a few steps towards this boy and stuck her finger hard in his chest. "Listen here, boy-o. I would appreciate you not using THAT language around me, or any of my friends," she gestured to the others around her. "It's a filthy word and not one that a GENTLEMAN, such as you claim to be, would use. Now, for YOUR last time, leave her be and let your paths cross as they will. Quit demanding something of her that she wants nothing to do with," Morgan growled at him. She backed up and stood between him and the girl. "If you are meant to be together, then you will. Besides, as you claim, no one else would put up with her. Then what are you so scared of? If no one else wants her, then you shouldn't be so POSSESSIVE of her.... So, bugger off, boy-o," Morgan glared ice at him, storms raging in her grey-blue eyes, daring him to say something. She dropped her voice to just above a whisper, but with a touch of finality laced in it, "Leave....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed May 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Luna's eyes widen at Morgan's outburst and then grins. ''I'd do as she says, boy. So now...please fucking leave.'' She smiles sweetly but her last words demand a listening to. Her light blue eyes seem darker and her skin paler. She looks scary and like a person who shouldn't be messed with.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"All of you should be laid." Dmitri snapped. "Where I'm from, this sort of talk from a woman would be unthinkable." He looked at Elisabetta. "You, girl, had better watch your back. You do not know where I'll be...you won't know when I'll be coming. All you'll know is that you now have a target on your back, and rest assured, my aim will not miss. Get that through your head now and never forget it."

Saying this, he cursed at them all in Russian and then walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 am

Luna turns to Elisabetta. ''Don't worry...I got a good aim too. Just ignore him..I'll be here to help. It's what friends do.'' She smiles at her. She's heard of Elisabetta and yeah they weren't nice things but there's a good person underneath. She knows there is.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 10:13 am

Morgan turned to the girl, Elisabetta, and gave her a gentle smile. "Luna's right. I'll be here to help, too. Besides, Mr. High-and-Mighty doesn't know who he's dealing with. Just out of curiosity, what is HIS blood status? He acts as badly and arrogant as many of the purebloods....that I know..." Morgan said dropping her voice as she touched the subject of her family. She didn't like to use that card, but if she needed to, she would. This girl seemed like she needed a friend. She certainly needed someone to help her stand up to this prick who now threatened her with more than just an unwanted relationship. Morgan wouldn't stand for that... She hadn't heard about this girl, but then again, she rarely listened to rumors anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:37 pm

"He's halfblood, if you can believe it." Elisabetta replied. "But he goes around acting like Merlin's gift to purebloods. It's ridiculous. Stupid git. He blames it on the Kuranov genes; anything to keep from taking responsibility for what he does. I can only imagine what sort of junk he's going to try to pull. Ugh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2