Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Wandering Around (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wandering Around (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering Around (open)

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon May 27, 2013 11:29 am

She murmured a thanks and switched positions. "What if it was already there? I mean we grabbed it and the Grindylows attacked. Sorry about that by the way," she grimaced. "I don't think we really got a chance to look around us with everything that happened but what if we had stumbled into or near a mercolony?" Celania sighed, "Well that doesn't help much because its definitely a human trinket. And if one of the Mer had misplaced it, they still had to have gotten it from the surface." She groaned and threw herself back, spread eagle.

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Mon May 27, 2013 11:55 am

"Its fine, I suppose we should have expected to be attacked if we went so deep." Elin said, sighing. "That could be true too... Do you think they might come to take it back?" she said, slightly scared. Shifting her weight, she winced in pain as her left hand touched the ground. To her surprise, she saw a large bruise on the palm of her hand. Must have got it when we landed... she thought.

Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon May 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Celania turned her head to Elin. "I doubt they can leave the water." But even to herself she sounded unsure. She would need to research more about the Mer later, just in case. She caught her wince and she sat up, her brow pulled down in concern as she momentarily pushed aside anything about the locket. "Are you okay?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Mon May 27, 2013 12:10 pm

"I'm fine, its just a bruise. Your hands are rather scratched though, do you want to go to the hospital wing to patch up?"Elin replied. "Well just to be sure maybe we should go a bit further from the water. Just in case," she said, standing up and brushing off the dirt on her clothes.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon May 27, 2013 12:21 pm

She glanced at Elin's hand again before letting it drop. "Huh?" Celania looked down at her hands. She had forgot she had gotten scratched up. She shrugged before standing up as well. "I've had worse," she responded vaguely. She wobbled a couple of times getting use to her legs again. When she could walk without hindrance she looked for where she placed her clothes. She didn't see it in the immediate vicinity, in fact they were a bit far from the castle and the spot they entered the lake. "Come on," she sighed and began walking back. "So what should we do about the necklace?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Mon May 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Elin followed Celania back to get her clothes. "Should we take it to a teacher? Or maybe throw it back? If it wasn't the merpeoples', then obviously the person who threw it in the lake didn't want it to be found. What do you think?" she asked.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon May 27, 2013 12:38 pm

"Those would probably be the smart things to do, but that's no fun." She sent a grin at her. What Elin said next brought her back to her early point. "I think I want to know why someone threw it away." She cast a sharp glance at the necklace, "Do you think it's cursed." She didn't rule it out. It was possible and she'd heard of such things before; cursed objects.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Mon May 27, 2013 12:49 pm

"I don't think its cursed..." Elin said with a frown. We'd be a little more... unwell by now wouldn't we? Alright then... Where do you think it was thrown from?"
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 pm

"I don't know, it could take time; affecting your behaviour instead of your health." She shook her head, she was being paranoid. "You're probably right." Celania had a thoughtful expression on her face as she pondered her question. She turned around, walking backwards. "Well we came out from there," she pointed to the shore they had just left. "And we were probably attacked not too far from there, but deeper down. Yet we found the locket some feet away from where we were attacked." Now she was pointing at a spot that was a some ways from the shore. "But that doesn't help at all since the merperople may or may not have had possession of the necklace beforehand." They were back to square one... unless. "Hey can I see it for a second?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 pm

"Sure," Elin said, handing Celania the locket. "You might be right, I forgot about those types of curses..." she said.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon May 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Celania accepted the necklace and turned it in her hands until she found the engraving again. "S. L. B." she said to her self. "I don't know who this is but I'm sure the ministry has records of every wizard alive or dead." Elin was probably wondering how in Godric's name she was going to get into the ministry. "Professor Lestrange knows the minister I think. She won't have to tell her it's a request from me." She didn't realise how odd that might have sounded, a teacher doing her a favour. But she payed no mind and examined the locket again. "Hey look, I found the latch." She tried to flick it open but it was caught and would probably need a bit more force. "It wont open, but maybe we shouldn't open it until there's a teacher around. We dint know what's in it." She know before she said they shouldn't go to a teacher but that was before she remembered her mother.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Tue May 28, 2013 9:01 am

Elin's eyes widened when Celania proposed going to the ministry. Even more when she said something about getting a favour from a teacher. She sure seems close with Professor Lestrange... Elin thought. Stepping closer to look at the latch Celania found, she wondered what was inside the locket. "I agree. So which teacher do you think we should go to?" Elin asked.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Tue May 28, 2013 11:14 pm

"Professor Lestrange," she said glancing up at Elin. "She's the only teacher I know that may not have a problem helping us." Celania wasn't going to give up something that interested her. They finally reached their starting point and she leaned down to slip her robe on. "We can go now or wait until tomorrow. We did have a pretty eventful evening after all."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Tue May 28, 2013 11:30 pm

"All right then," Elin said. "Maybe we should wait until tomorrow. It's getting dark anyway." Sure enough, the sun had almost set and it was getting hard to see. "And we can get a chance to patch those scratches and my bruise up too. Well, tell me when you want to go see Professor Lestrange," she said. They started walking back to the castle together.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Tue May 28, 2013 11:53 pm

"You're right," she looked up at the sky, exhaustion finally hitting her. "I should wrap this," she murmured. Using diffindo, Celania cut a portion of the bottom of her robe and wrapped the locket securely in the fabric. It was a small price to be for being careful. She didn't trust anything about the piece of jewellery until she knew more about it. "Do you need me to see you to the hospital wing?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 am

"No, I'll be fine. Its only a bruise," Elin replied. "Well, see you tomorrow!" she called to Celania with a grin as they parted ways.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2