Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Will I Ever Be Good Enough? (Remus)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will I Ever Be Good Enough? (Remus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Good Enough? (Remus)

Post by Alaric Mulciber Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Will I Ever Be Good Enough? (Remus) - Page 2 Alec-lightwood-gif-shadowhunters-matthew-daddario-Favim.com-4502945

Marcus leaned against a tree as he thought of what to say, "My dad, not Remus here, but my birth father Barty. Was an incredible man, but also the sort of man you couldn't please" he began "Mariya and Sophia were his princesses, they did everything right, they made him so happy and proud. But me?" he looked at the boy "I was never enough. He told me i was nothing, worthless, he made me beleive it too. He only showed pride in me maybe twice and yet i still loved him. Mum has always been good to me, she didn't understand why barty was so cruel to me. I thought thats how a father acts, so when Remus came into our lives i expected the same treatment, but he was good to me. even when i was just a kid in his class" he shot a smile at the wolf as he watched with a sad smile "I'm proud to call him my dad now, because he taught me what to do. how to be a son. But first i was a student, a lonely child with no one when my sister was off with Malphas and my other sistr was busy in wolfclaw being the party queen. What i'm trying to say theo..is i know how you feel. Because your not in this war yet, your not a solider and no one forced you to be one. And i know you want to be one, i was the same way."

he pushed his hair out of his eyes "But your a gaunt and your brother, for better or worse. I wasn't a special kid, i was just lonely and angry. I wasn't perfect, my grades were awful. But as soon as my teenage years began the war snatched it all away, sometimes i wish i was a kid so i could forget whats happening. But i'm not and i am who i am because o the world and the people who made me. You have so much potential so much power, your grades are incredible and from what i hear you are very loved. We are family though, Mum doesn't love me more then you and vice versa. I want to be your brother, your friend, i'll do what i can to help you so when you join this fight your ready."

Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Will I Ever Be Good Enough? (Remus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Good Enough? (Remus)

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm

"You were always perfect to mom," Theo replied simply. "And to our sisters. It was always you. Like there is nothing you could do wrong. I swear they worship the ground you walk on," he said. He knew it might have to do with Marcus being the one who avenged his father's death. But he did not want to say this out loud. He knew the first wife of uncle Sirius was not a topic for casual discussion.

Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:09 pm

He shook his head "I always pretended to be perfect at home, i didnt want anyone to worry. I was far from ideal."

"Besides word on the street is your the perfect son, i should be jealous of you. Your more like mum then i am and she actually had to spawn me." he tried to make the boy laugh and shook his head again "Your a gaunt theodore. its normal to be competive but were in a war and i'd rather know my brother is with me then against me"
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

House : Durmstrang

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:15 pm

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You are spitting image of her in male version," he said, but chuckled a bit at his brother's remark. "You don't have anger management issues and apparently you are just as manipulative and cunning as her," Ted pointed out. It was known that Marcus inherited most of their mother's infamous character traits. "But just because your perfect little existence is pissing me off does not mean I would ever turn on you. You are my brother," he added with a sigh and he meant it. Of course Marcus was his brother. Eventhough he still didn't think of himself as good enough to be a Gaunt.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:20 pm

"Actually i haven't seen my face in ten years" he confessed as he reached into his bag. "I've barely rembered myself after all this time.." ten years of total solitary living. With no one. He was confused as to why he was still even remotely sane.

He clicked his tongue and the hand in his bag emerged with a black snake wrapped around it. "This is a baby python, every Gaunt ever has gotten a snake after being sorted into slytherin, Dad didn't know the tradition and the girls are forgetful idiots sometimes." he said "So i took it upon myself to make sure you received your snake" he took Theo's hand and the snake slid down Marcus arm and after scenting theo it slid and wrapped around his wrist. "He'll be huge one day, it'll be your job to feed him, teach him to hunt."
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 pm

"Well, you could always look at the photos of you first, I am sure you noticed them at home, girls have your face on like every other shelf," Ted pointed out, but couldn't really imagine the situation his brother was in. Being someone else for so long he forgot his own face? Yet another thing to the list of things Ted could never do, yet his big brother seemed quite okay with.

Seeing the snake, Ted's eyes widened slightly. "But I cannot speak parseltogue," he blurted. He knew Soph had Balthazar, that thing was always around to creep him out. He swore her snake was there just to annoy the heck out of him. And Mariya had her own snake, too. There was also Medusa, her mother's snake, but nobody saw the beast since mom was gone. Of course it was safe to assume Marcus had his as well. Him and Mariya actually inherited the ability to speak to their pets.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 pm

"You dont need to" He explained the snake was already resting on theo's arm its tongue slipping out with pleasure of the warm body. "but parstletongue is a language, some people are born speaking it of course, but i will teach you to speak it. Sophie learnt from Mum and Aunt Marv, you wont be able to force a snake to bend to your will but i can teach you to talk to him, to understand him and so he can understand you."
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 pm

"Thanks," was all Ted managed to say, still fascinated by little young python wrapped around his arm. He had to figure out a name for the little guy. It felt natural, to have one. Yet he never thought of it before. "So, you said, you could help me fight better?" he asked finally. It meant he was stepping down, lowering his pride, but his brother, no matter what he said, was the golden child. And Ted wanted to be like him. Which was the reason for his jealousy in the first place.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Marcus grinned with approval, "Oh yes. We are family of warriors and being away at school makes it difficult to train, but we will work together and I will nearly kill you, and you will be the stronger for it." His eyes flashed dangerously and his tongue slipped, the only part of him that even reminded people of his birth father.

--

Remus watched the boys with approval, thinking to himself how happy his wife will be when he sees there boys together. United.
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Theo watched the sudden change in Marcus' posture, as if only now he could see a glimpse of Marcus Gaunt that everyone feared or admired or both. After all, the man he just met did not give away any vibe hinting he was a merciless killer and a great warrior. But than again, deceit was something Morana and her twins were famous for. Something Theo wished he was at least half as good as them. "I look forward to it, then," he replied, determination in his face as he, too, went back to normal himself, the Ted as people knew him.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Marcus smirked "We'll train twice a week, at night. keep this with you" he handed him a coin "when it grows warm the date will change,and will show you a time. We will always meet in the forest, and sometimes when you see me i will be wearing another face, but always Ask me a security question in case i am compromised."
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:00 am

Theo nodded, taking the coin and putting it safely into his pocket from the inside of his vest. He didn't like taking chances. Especially not with something that could compromise both him and his brother. "Eh, do you guys alredy have a plan to save mom and aunt?" he asked afterwards. He knew after his last scene, dad might be reclutant to tell him anything on that topic, but he really wanted to know if the rescue mission was moving forward and nothing else.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:03 am

"Well I don't know" he said with a sigh he ran a hand through his hair, "I can't know much, because i could get caught. its bad enough i'm now visiting you all in secret."

--

Remus nodded "its true, we need to be careful. We are in discussion with the order, trying to figure out a plan." he explained to his boys "it will take some doing."
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:08 am

"Than again, I heard that if anyone can come up with something elusive enough to fool the Dark Lord, it's you," Ted turned to his brother once again. "What did mom ask you to do anyway, that you were there for a decade without any of us knowing? I am surprise you still remember who you are," he pointed out, but did not really expect an answer. He had a feeling that this whole mission was between Marcus and mom and nobody else. "I just worry their time is running out," he sighed sadly.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:15 am

"hey" he said making his brother look at him "Until yesterday i thought my mum and aunt were dead, that my twin was dead even. I thought i lost everyone but you remus and sophie. But we'll get them out. if anyone can survive hell its them."

"Anyway, I was sent to watch Him, watch his people, and to wait. When i heard she was gone...i had no other course of action, i had no other purpose so i stayed the course."
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:21 am

"Yeah, I know," Theo replied, but there was sadness in his voice. He wanted them home. Everything would be better if they were back home with them all. "And did you find something we could use? You know we do have spies there, not just Mariya or you," he said, looking at his dad, asking if anyone told Marcus anything at all.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:30 am

"I've heard, but things are getting worse so its better i don't know. He has mind readers in his inner circle, i don't want to betray anyone by mistake." he said feeling the solitary life he lived closing in again.
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:38 am

"How did you keep everyone out for a decade?" Theo asked, curious. Even if his brother refused to learn new information, he was still Marcus Gaunt. He was number one on the hit list now that Morana and Marvolo were supposedly gone. "How did you fool Bellatrix Lestrange into thinking she killed you? I mean she seems pretty sure of that one apparently," he added another question, now more curious about learning something, when he knew that discussion about getting twins out won't really go anywhere with the three of them.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mulciber Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 am

"because to them Marcus is dead, i am Alaric Mulciber, auror, loyal, handsome, not to bright, i am no one. Just another soldier in the army.i've never given them cause to invade my mind, and i keep any surface thoughts about work, my co-workers, girls, what beer i will drink when i get home. I keep myself in the poly juice form so if i am ever caught off guard no one will suspect." he shrugged watching as the baby snake slid further up his brother's arm seeming pleased with its new home.
Alaric Mulciber
Alaric Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2