Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Man of Your Talents (Carmine) (R)

2 posters

Go down

A Man of Your Talents (Carmine) (R)  Empty A Man of Your Talents (Carmine) (R)

Post by Maverick Valeska Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:25 am

"The target is being held in an underground facility sir" Maverick touched the ear piece "Good, is the defense of the building as expected." he asked, sitting in the SUV he leaned over the steering wheel a pair of binoculars in hand. He watched as a few of his men slipped around the alleged secret prison.

Only a week ago he had demanded to know more about the man who had been taken in for the killing spree that rocked the city of New york. He had left London to hunt this man down, sending out his spies ahead, just as suspected the bodies in the morgue had been faked so that normal human beings would think they are normal bodies. But they weren't they were less then human. And now the curssed wizards had taken this man into there custody.

Flexing his political muscles, Maverick had learned the facility they had moved him too was merely a holding place, with very little protection in the way of magic. Before they moved him over the border, into there world and he knew he would lose him then. THey would qustion the target then wipe his mind or have his soul eaten. No this killer could be a asset to the cause and he had to have him.

"One maj is gaurding the door, from what we can see over the security for the human side of the building there are two more maji inside, the real trouble wont start till we are in the basement of the facility." the team leader relayed the information and Maverick nodded, "Good work. Sniper, on my mark.."

An affirmative reached his ears and he counted down "3..2..1...Mark" the wizard guarding the door stumbled then collapsed. Dead before he hit the ground, "Good work" he left the car and crossed the street, instantly flanked by the team leader and two other men. "Quickly and quietly" he advised before the locks on the door were cut and they all shuffled inside.

The team moved down one floor, the backup soliders carring guns but the team leader and Maverick carried blades, to quietly disbatch the wizards. Moving to the next floor down they only had to kill one before they got to the main floor of the facility.

With a nod the men around him opened fire as they approached the wizards, spells flew and more then one solider was stunned or dead before the first wizard fell. Dashing forward he slit a man's throat while he still had a spell on his lips, spinning he cut another's throat the blood staining his skin and spell proof chest piece.

He moved down to the detention block, as the wizards died behind him he shot the lock off the door and moved down to the single occupant. Holstering his gun he looked throat the bars at the young man and smiled, "Mr. Drake, i've heard a great deal about you."
Maverick Valeska
Maverick Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Witch Hunter
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

A Man of Your Talents (Carmine) (R)  Empty Re: A Man of Your Talents (Carmine) (R)

Post by Carmine Wensington Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:51 am

Sitting in his cell, Drake stretched his knees, trying to rehabilitate one of them back to normal. That was how he had been caught, when he nearly lost a leg; in the middle of a scuffle with a group of wizards, a reducto found its way to his kneecap and destroyed his bones. The wizards and witches who had captured him seemingly instantly fixed it but he didn't trust magic, he was a squib after all, living proof magic went wrong. But of course no one knew that, to others he was a muggle who simply knew his way around weapons, and with that, suddenly he was standing in front of the man that had spoken to him, the bars being the only thing between them, "Who are you?" he asked his voice void of emotion and life, cold and dead.
Carmine Wensington
Carmine Wensington

Character sheet
Jobs: Wizard Hunter
Blood Status: Squib

Back to top Go down

A Man of Your Talents (Carmine) (R)  Empty Re: A Man of Your Talents (Carmine) (R)

Post by Maverick Valeska Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:59 am

"I am your ticket out of this cell." He said taking a cloth from his pocket to clean his hands. He dropped the blood stained cloth on the ground and folded his hands behind his back, leisurely he strode around the open space in front of the cell. "Your work last week was quite impressive. Unhinged but impressive, though i can hardly blame them for locking you up like an animal."

He stopped his pacing and looked back at the man, "That was how you acted. But thats alright, you are young, talented, and you have so much potential."
Maverick Valeska
Maverick Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmine Wensington Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Grabbing the confinements of the cell, the metal shrieked as his hands came down the bars, his hazel eyes glaring through his glasses at the man before him. "You don't know me," he spoke, and although his features expressed fierce anger his tone was as monotone as always, "You think you're strong don't you?" he asked immediately afterwards cutting the man off before he could even try to answer, "Maybe you are, but do you know what that means?", his face returned to being stoic as he spoke, "It means you will die," the bars twisted slightly as he continued, "See, 'cause people like you, the good people, they always die. And the bad people do, too. But the weak people, the people like me... we have inherited the earth," he stated bluntly not caring for any refutations that could come due to him referring to himself as weak, "You call us animals, but we're just like you. We only suffered much more at the hands of the bad people then you ever will," he shook his head, "I know who you are, but do you really know who I am?" he questioned once again, this time with an arrogant smile on his face "I've met hundreds like you claiming that a revolution was coming for us, but then they die. Every time, and I'm left to continue this crusade," his smile vanished as he finished, "Before you talk any further or propose any sort of negotiation for my release, be certain you are able to survive. Because men don't order me around, and neither do corpses," he exclaimed, waiting for the response.
Carmine Wensington
Carmine Wensington

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Valeska Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:45 pm

Maverick watched the man closely, cataloging the way he spoke, processed information. "You are only weak dear boy because you are foolish." he said his voice clipped and stern, "I may not know much about you but I know others like you. Burning hot and bright only to burst into flames, wasted potential and skills. My organization has been around for decades and before then it was ran by my mentor, a man who fought this fight long before. You lack discipline, but you have the ability to change, to be more. We are finally at a time where the wizards wont see our attacks coming, a time where we can make the biggest difference. Alone, you may kill a couple hundred in your lifetime, less probably because they will catch you again. Together, we can do far more, we can shake there society down to its foundation."
Maverick Valeska
Maverick Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmine Wensington Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 pm

"The number of those monsters I've slain already ranks above a thousand," he boasted before thinking about the man's words. He was correct, they'd obviously work well together and better than individually, but he would not submit himself to rules when he could do the same things on his own, "What's the if? What rules do you want me to bend over to?" he inquired with a raised eyebrow.
Carmine Wensington
Carmine Wensington

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Valeska Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:52 am

Maverick almost smiled, almost. This man was turning out to be so much like he was, and like minds were what this cause needed. "Rules, are the backbone of men like us, men who see a problem and refuse to try to play the games that politicians do, to make peace and hope for the best." He crossed his arms across his torso, he leveled his gaze on the man. "Rules are simple, No survivors, no acceptions. You would answer directly to me, I am the highest authority in this field, and in return you would have access to whatever sort of weapon you could desire. With my contacts in the military you will have access to targets that are potential dangers to innocent human beings."

"I would permit you to work alone accept for when the target is someone like yourself," he grinned slightly "the men who came into this operation with me are some of the best and brightest in the military and this field. But I did not make this a solo operation because we considered your recovery a high priority. If a target is high priority enough you will be accompanied. Depending on te situation it will either be a team or myself, or both. You are good, but even the titans had weaknesses."
Maverick Valeska
Maverick Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmine Wensington Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:00 am

Despite Drake knowing the man was right in what he was saying, that even the most mighty fell when they were alone, he would never acknowledge it. He had referred to himself as weak because his mind is weak enough to use violence as the solution to all his problems, not because he'd die easily. "I get to veto the companions. If I don't like someone I won't work with him, and if you try and force me, I'll simply leave it all behind. Besides that, I'm on board," he stated his end of the bargain, and if the other man accepted those terms, Drake wouldn't mind working with him at all.
Carmine Wensington
Carmine Wensington

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Valeska Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:12 am

"Very reasonable, and can be done. Though i must advise you, that targets must be approved by me, you cannot run off half cocked, because you are far more valuable to this cause alive then dead. You'll report to me after the hit so we can map out who and when the wizards are being killed." there was a knock on the door to the detention area and he nodded, a soldier walked in and handed him a file, the name 'drake' written along the spine.

Maverick accepted the file and flipped it open to the profile on the man before him, "I see that the wizards detected that you are...squib as they call it. I trust that wont be a problem? No sentimental feelings to stop you from doing your job?" he looked up from the file an eyebrow raised.
Maverick Valeska
Maverick Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmine Wensington Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:17 am

"It only furthers the mission, instead of setting it back" he answered simply and looked towards the door to his cell so he'd be let out. He had shown he had agreed with the terms, so he wouldn't attack when he was out, plus there were many men with automatic guns, faster than wands there, he'd be dead in an instant.
Carmine Wensington
Carmine Wensington

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Valeska Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:52 am

Snapping the file shut he nodded and handed it back to the soldier "Excellent" nodding to the solider the man called out to the a pair of men who jogged into the room, "Stand back Mister Drake, there are not many spells that C4 cannot take care of."

The newcomers attached explosives to either side of the door one on each hinge and one on the lock. Taking a few steps back they lit the fuse, the small explosion rocked the building and the light fixtures swayed overhead. As the dust settled the large iron barred door fell forward slamming into the concrete.

"Your personal effects have been collected by my men and are in the car, we must move quickly." he said turning to the door he toggled his communicator "Commence with extraction protocols" The soldiers filed out of the detention block there heavy boots pounding up the stairs. Maverick didn't bother looking back, he knew the man would follow closely.

As they came out into the night air the sounds of tires squeeling on pavement broke the silence "Light it up" Maverick ordered as the explosive experts filed into the SUV in the back with Drake. "Asset is secure, lets move people."

As the SUV's began to turn to leave the detention center behind smoke exploded all around them as wizards and witches with wands drawn, "Were surrounded sir" came the voice over the comn unit. Smiling to himself Maverick pulled a set of handguns from his vest and turned in his seat, handing the weapons to Drake he grinned, "Would you like to have some fun my friend?"
Maverick Valeska
Maverick Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmine Wensington Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Picking up his weapons from the man's hands he sheathed his shotgun, his two handguns, and his katana. If this proved to be fun, he may think twice regarding the following this man's orders, but only his, he wouldn't accept a leader unless it was Maverick; others would have cowered at the sight of such an accomplished wizard hunter, but this man proved he had the guts needed for the cause.

Nodding at the general, he turned on his seat, and kicked the trunk of the SUV open, pouncing from the vehicle with amazing speed, twisting in the air landing with his sword drawn and a handgun in his other hand. As he accessed the situation and the number of wizards they were up against, he smirked as the killing cursed streaked from a wand behind him. Running towards the curse he flipped over it, landing with his gun aimed at the head of his attacker "Mother fucker! Are you out of your damn mind? " he asked rhetorically before shooting the man's brains out.

Then, from nowhere several spells began flowing towards him the sound of bullets filling the air as his human brethren began to assist him. Twirling the katana in his hand, he grabbed the corpse of the wizard he had shot dead and threw it to the incoming spells, running around them shooting as he ran. Holstering his gun he pounced on a witch, the woman pointing her wand at his chest, and casting a powerful flipendo which the hunter split in half with his sword, "Catch you at a bad time... comrade? " he mocked shoving his blade into the woman's neck slicing her head off her body. Back flipping off of her, a powerful bombarda sent the body of the witch flying to another group of attacking wizards and witches, as Drake pulled out his gun once more shooting three times, knee, lung, head, flawlessly.

Carmine Wensington
Carmine Wensington

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum