Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The World is On Fire (Invite Only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The World is On Fire (Invite Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The World is On Fire (Invite Only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Luna could hear the gentle footsteps of Hades getting changed and although she would've loved to relax for the first time in years, she had to speak with the pair of vampires. Washing her tattooed skin clean, she slipped down and used magic to dry her hair whilst slipping on the clothes Hades had given her. Slowly walking down the stairs, touching the comforting blade in her gauntlets that she always wore, no matter what. "Thank you for your hospitality, Morana." Luna said, bowing her head slightly and her eyes latched onto the drink, wanting to drink but not wanting to lose herself into it. "And thank you for the clothes, Hades." She said to distract herself, smiling awkwardly at the pair of them as she felt so out of place having only been in her own home and her tattoo parlour for years.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The World is On Fire (Invite Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The World is On Fire (Invite Only)

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:01 am

Morana heard them coming before they reached the door to the room and she smiled slightly to herself. At their thanks, she looked at them. "It's Amelia's castle, not mine. People just tend to forget since she gets actual life, while I am the prisoner here," she replied remembering all those decades of hiding. Even now, in age when she was supposed to be free, she never walked out without a mask on. Her face, still young and seemingly untouched, porcelain skin without a wrinkle, pale lips and piercing green eyes, that were so much older, than the rest of her body. Hades would know something about that. 

Morana gave another, this time hesitant look to Luna. She was good at keeping secrets. Way too good one would say. But there was one secret, that needed to be told. And very soon. "Get some rest. And once you do, there is something I need to show you," she told her former enemy turned friend. Her and Luna had quite strange history, but Luna had place in Morana's heart. Despite the fact she may never know or realize it. And it was time to give her friend something back. Or better, someone.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:02 am

Hades turned to look at Luna, reaching out he took her hand gently in his tattoo covered hand that swallowed hers. Looking back at Morana he leaned in and kissed her cheek "Still, thank you for letting this be a safe haven for people like us" he said seriously to the dark woman before him "you've been a wonderful friend all these years, and i'll never forget that" he grinned at her cockily, "Remus chose a good woman to be his wife" turning to luna he tugged gently on her hand "Do you want something to eat or drink? before i get you settled?" his brow creased with worry.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Luna wanted to be curious but exhaustion was quickly settling into her bones and she laced her fingers with Hades, unsure why his touch was so comforting yet thrilling. "Thank you, Morana. Hades is correct, Remus is very lucky." She glanced down at the tattooed vampire, who's ink on his hand seemed to just be a continuation of her own inky hands. "I fear if I have a drink of that lovely looking alcohol, I won't stop so I will have to pass." She said, touching his cheek gently in thanks whilst smiling slightly to comfort him. "What about you two? can i get anything for you both?"
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 pm

"you can rest, that is all i want my little star" Hades said with a smile, when ever he looked at Luna he was able to focus on the small fierce woman alone, and not think of the horrors he had to commit to get peace. "if you want to sleep you can head up, i'll check on you in a bit"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:27 am

Morana laughed a bit. "You flatter me, guys. As if none of us knew what a bitch I really am," she pointed out, but at mention of Remus, she looked down a bit. Their relationship was something Morana treassured above everything. Remus was ultimate victory she knew she did not deserve. She still didn't understand how was he here with her and not somewhere in the grave, painfully loyal to his first wife. Morana gave Luna encouraging smile as she watched her depart for some well deserved rest. "So," she began as she remained alone with Hades in the room. "What exactly happened?"
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:43 am

Sitting down he rubbed a hand over his tattooed face and sighed, "civil war broke out" he began "the chaos grew and the fighting began to catch innocence in the cross fire, very quickly it was like a fire, growing out of control and no one would listen..in the end i had to make the decision to stop them or not...and i did what i had to do..i killed my family..and watched them all burn" the darkness in his heart burned like an inferno, closing his eyes for a moment he could see the blood as it pooled around him, the screams as they echoed still rang in his ears.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Morana leaned back into her sofa, as if thinking. But there was not really much to think about. "What about Luna? And Rhea? Will they forgive you?" She asked finally after long minutes of silence. "You did what you had to, Hades. Not many people can do that," she added afterwards. It was always like that. Everybody wants to change the World, but ultimately no one is willing to put their head on a stake and try. Dying a hero is easy. Living a villain is hell you need guts for.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:56 am

"I'm over a thousand years old" he said grinning slightly at the younger vampire "I know what it takes to make a difference...i pray that they forgive me Morana..i dont think i could stand to lose them right now" he rubbed his eyes and held out his hand summoning the whiskey sitting on the coffee table and drank deeply.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:49 am

"I believe they will," Morana said after another minutes of silence. "Rhea is you blood. And blood always runs thicker than water. As for Luna... I've seen the way she looks at you. People who hate, they don't have what she does in her eyes," she explained her thoughts. But truth to be told, she was not sure herself, how truthful her words were.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:42 am

If blood still coursed through his veins, hades knew he would have blushed at the mention of Luna, he looked down and bit at his lip, fighting the smile that threatened. He didn't know when his feelings began for luna he just prayed they never had to end like the other did. "I hope your right morana" he sobered "and i hope the world survives without nexus."
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:26 am

"Empires rise and fall, my dear friend. It is burden of immortality to be there for both," Morana replied, thinking about her own future. Will she one day face the same decision? She knew that World will burn and she will still be forced to walk it. She chose it that way. And sometimes, she had to remind herself why. How much she feared the alternative. "Nexus will be missed by those who once were close. But World existed before. It will be here long after. We are nothing to it," she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2