Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Give me what I need (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Give me what I need (Open) Empty Give me what I need (Open)

Post by Elysium Kade Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Elysium Kade was a woman of required tastes, even when it came to potions and most ingredients were those on the black market, which she could only access through the Soulless Tavern. It was annoying that it wasn't closer, preferably wanting it to have its own private connection inside of Hogwarts. The Slytherin woman shoved her way past the large men who threatened each other's familys and greeted the Gamp Family with a lazy salute as she bounded her way downstairs, the air around her determined to get what she required. "M-Miss...K-Kade...Y-You're back.." A smallish man with slicked black hair and bugged eyes, terrified to see the Kade girl. "No shit, Oswald. Get me the Organ Seller. I will be in my usual place. Go." Elysium ordered with a sharp nod of her head.

The once bustling crowd parted like the red sea as her black combat boots hit the stained wooden floorboards towards the red booth that she always occupied. The sound of someone coming close attracted her attention away from the crowds that went back to work. "Miss Kade...what can I get you?" A man, covered in the blood of those who he took organs from to sell, appeared shaking like a leaf. "A sphinx's heart is preferred but a dragon's heart would do as well. Also, tell Oswald my drink hasn't arrived yet. I would also like Unicorn blood, powdered not liquefied. That's all. Leave my sight." Elysium licked her scarlet lips, glaring down Oswald who had rushed to place her bottle of firewhiskey on the table. "Don't fuck up next time, Oswald. I won't be so nice then." About to dive right into the fiery drink, amber eyes closed, another sound of a boot hitting the squeaky floorboard next to her table captured her attention and she frowned delicately, opening one eye to inspect as she knew it would not be the organ seller who would take a few hours to get her ingredients live from the source.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet
Jobs: Alchemist/Professor
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Give me what I need (Open) Empty Re: Give me what I need (Open)

Post by Ezio Nott Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:55 am

Ezio watched from the opposite side of the room, his face shadowed by the hood of his cloak and a drink on the table beside him. He didn't always follow Elysium, nor did he always watch her, but he has been there before her and had instantly noticed her presence. He couldn't help but smirk has he saw the way she controlled the room with her presence. She really was perfect.

When she was left alone, he stood from his seat. A whimper from next to him reminded him that he hadn't been alone and he turned to the young woman, who he thought might have been a Wolfclaw student but he'd never bothered to ask. Be dropped a kiss on her mouth, asked her quietly to get them a drink before he walked away from their table.

Elysium would have to wait for what she wanted, and so he figured he could keep her company for a while. His combat boot landed on a loose floorboard and he smirked as her eye opened in response. "Hey sweetheart," he said, lowering his head to kiss her cheek before sitting opposite her and even though he already knew, he asked, "what brings you here?"
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:03 am

Elysium's eyes did a quick scan when the boot hit the floor close by and a familiar face appeared, causing her entire body to tingle with excitement at the trouble the pair could cause. She immediately moved her feet from the seat opposite, indicating for him to sit once his soft lips touched her lightly tanned cheek. "Why hello, darling." She cooed, taking his head affectionately before smirking at his question. "Just collecting some ingredients for my latest Alchemy project. I am hoping that once a victim drinks it, their insides will quickly start to wrinkle, apart from the heart as that is always my favourite part and then their blood will start to crystallise. Perfect for on the go treats. Of course, I'd have to dig all of the blood out myself but that's always fun." She rambled on, her head ticking the side at the sight of Oswald muttering to the guards to protect the pair of mischievous slytherins. Her ruby lip curved up and she pulled two glasses from the side, pouring them both a drink. "And if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here Ezio? Hanging around the black market? I feel sneaky business is in the air."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:56 am

Ezio adored Elysium, and had since they were very young. She was his sister, his best friend, and his first love. The last hasn't lasted for very long, but as with everything he did he had loved her with all that he had. Now, he just liked to spend time with her. "I figured as much," he said, his constant smirk still on place, "that does sound interesting.. how long will it be before you can actually do it?"

The Slytherin smirked even wider when she asked what he had been doing in the place and he shook his head and said, "not quiet." His gaze drifted to the girl who had returned to their table with two drinks and, not seeing him there, found him across the room. She was walking over and he raised an eyebrow pointedly at Elysium. "She is what I was doing Herr, actually," he said, picking up a peanut from the dish on the table and toying with it between two fingers, "you are much more interesting, though. I thought she'd have gotten a hint, really."
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:10 am

Elysium, despite having great feelings for the boy opposite, was never one to act on those affections and would always, whenever things got even slightly romantic, tense and attempt to escape. Love is weakness, or so she was told from her late father. "Two months or so. I will need to perfect it before I actually use it on proper targets. For now, I'm just going to use anyone I find." She explained, sipping from her drink delicately making her red lipstick mark the rim of the glass.

His admittance of why he was here intrigued her and she snapped her eyes to the girl before looking back at Ezio with a raised eyebrow. "I thought you had better taste, Ezio." Despite her tone was teasing, she practically scolded him for bringing such a woman here. "Clingy, not even elegant enough to be in the Black Market. You require a woman who can walk in the room as if it were on fire and have confidence that she'll walk out without a single burn. She is a woman who'd run away from the room. I'm disappointed, really." She said, flicking her eyes to the Guard and then towards the girl, a hidden signal to make her leave. "Let's hope she got the hint now, yes?" Elysium took the peanut from Ezio's fingers and popped it in her mouth with a cheeky grin.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Ezio raised an eyebrow, lounging lazily but still properly in the chair as he tapped his finger soundlessly on the tabletop. He could never keep still for too long, especially in Elysium's presence, unless there was good reason to do so. So, basically, just when he was learning something or listening to someone who could give interesting information. "How perfected does it need to be, really?" he teased, "they're going to be dead in the end anyway."

Rolling his eyes, he said, "she isn't my first choice, either, but since my first choice is out of my reach, I figured what could it hurt?" He watched silently as the girl was lead from the room, and he turned back to his best friend, "she could've come over here. I would've loved to see her face as she listened to your plan. She seemed rather innocent, considering the conflict going on at the moment." He laughed quietly, however, because he didn't actually care for her. She was entertainment until something more interesting showed itself- like Elysium. "And not many people are quite that elegant, my dear," he added, signalling for a drink.
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Elysium rolled her eyes at Ezio's fidgeting and she moved her foot, rubbing it against his shin in a soothing fashion. Normally, she'd take his hand and trace the lines against the palm but that showed softness. Something she did not want anyone to see in the Black Market. "If it is not perfected my dear, the crystals don't form properly." She explained, lifting up a see through tin to show a hardened blob of blood. "I've been attempting already...without the ingredients that I've asked for but no luck. It'd be good for lollipops though.." She mused with a tilt of her head and her dark waves fell down her shoulder beautifully.

"First choice, I do hope you'd explain?" Elysium questioned, sipping at her firewhiskey with grace and she examined the room once more, noticing that Oswald was nowhere to be seen. Ezio's suggestion interested once more and she found herself tempted to call the girl back but that was something Elysium never did. It would show herself as indecisive. "If you wanted her back, it's your choice. I'm sure you'd like your bed to be warm with the company of another so it wouldn't be a very wise choice when she's frightened to death about our going ons."

Whilst his words were true, part of Elysium screamed at him to say she was the Elegant one. That she had actually walked into a room on fire when she was a child and the fire only licked at her ankle, leaving a tiny burn but that was because one of the maids had grabbed her ankle, making her stumble a little. "Despite me wanting you to find love, or at least a companion, I do hope I'd still get my time with you. I have missed you recently and I desire your company once again." She whispered the last sentence in his ear, leaning across the table so no one could hear her soft coo.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:26 pm

The tapping of Ezio's finger slowed to a stop as her foot made contact with his leg. He knew that she noticed things like his nervous tics, and his bored ones, and usually she would have taken the hand that he had been tapping with and held it in her own. But when they were in front of others, she tended to go for more subtle ways to sooth his restlessness. "Ah," the Slytherin responded with an understanding nod, "you are the smart one, aren't you?" And she was. Ezio was intelligent, but he was not particularly creative unless it was with wand or knife to flesh.

"Luna Lovegood, of course," he said quickly. It was not necessarily true, as no matter how he rather fancied himself in love with the aloft Ravenclaw, he knew deep down he did not care for anyone more than for Elysium. His brother came a close second. But Luna was a safe answer, and not entirely untrue either. "No, no," he said, waving his hand dismissively, "if I feel like it, I will find her again later. Hopefully the guards don't do anything to damage her. She does have very pretty skin."

Ezio's expression softened and he offered a small smile, sliding his hand across the table so that his fingertips barely brushed her's for a moment. "You'll always get your time with me," he said, quiet enough that only she could hear, "you are my favourite, after all." It sounded childish, but he meant it. She was the most important thing to him, and had been since he was very young. His drink arrived and he took a small sip, letting the harsh liquid brush over his tongue as he briefly brushed the back of his fingers over Elysium's cheek before righting himself in his seat once again.
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:07 pm

The slowing down of Ezio's movements pleased the Slytherin greatly and she gripped his chair, moving him closer so their arms were touching. The distance across the table was too much for the woman and she needed touch, a safety measure. "Smarter than you, yes." She teased him, despite believing that they both shared equal intelligence. She just could retain it all better.

In that short sentence, Elysium could not describe how she felt. She simply sipped at her drink, ignoring the fact that the Ravenclaw's name even dared leave his lips. "Hardly elegance is she?" She murmured, leaning back in her chair keeping her foot firmly pressed against Ezio's shin. Searching back in her memory, Luna Lovegood decided to embed herself into Elysium's memory. "Yes, I suppose the girl did have nice skin but knowing that guard, he'd probably take a break and toy with her a little bit. That might be where Oswald is. I cannot seem to spot him..." Elysium found that she had a bad feeling about the strong boy's disappearance.

Ezio's words managed to distract her from this feeling and she clicked her fingers, the curtains of the booth closing so only they could see the outside. No one could see them and with that, she threw her arms around his neck. "I know I don't tell you this often but I care deeply for you, Ezio and I am glad that you have kept your promise from when we were children." She quickly scrambled from the embrace, embarrassed that she had done such a thing and she felt his fingers brush against her cheek. "Apologies. It has been a while since I had hugged you..." Elysium searched for an excuse, only seeing that one as the most reasonable, apart from staking her claim upon the tall boy.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:49 am

For eleven years Elysium had lived with his family, and even as a four year old with an imagination that was unmatched by others of her age she had always been rather physical. Although they had never fought, only disagreed and debated, she had fought with his brother, Altaïr on many occasions. In those instances, she had been physical in the aggressive sense. But more often, and mostly with Ezio, she was physical in a different way. She wasn't one to speak of emotions very openly, even when she was so young, but Ezio always knew when she wanted attention, or for someone to be close to her. A brush of her fingers on his hand or them running through his hair. Slipping silently into his bed after a bad dream that neither of them ever spoke of aloud. Which was why, even when he had so much trouble with his conflicting emotions, he had never felt uncomfortable when she touched him. Sometimes, like then, it was a soothing gesture, but others is was as though she wanted to make sure he felt the same exhilaration that she did as they carried out a particularly manic plan with a clasp of her hand on his arm leaving blood tracks on his skin.

And soothe him, she did. He found his constantly on edge mind settling into this conversation by simply being closer to her. As much as he wanted to spill all of his secrets to her, the ones that actually concerned her had never left his lips. Not when he knew that their precious balance was more delicate than either of them would admit. So instead he continued to play the same card as he responded to her. "No, perhaps not," he said, "but she intrigues me, and that is more than can be said for most of the girls at our school." The girl who he had been in the company of had almost completely left his thoughts until Elysium mentioned her again. "Perhaps I should play the hero?" he asked with a smirk, "she might be inclined to do more than share a table with me then."

The hugs caught him of guard. Because touches were common but blatant displays of affection were not. But he returned it, pulling her tightly against him before she pulled away as if it had been an accident as he knew she would. "I care for you as well," he said, his tone sounding open, but his emotions guarded. She said things like that on occasion and it made his throat tighten in a way that was almost unnoticeable, but still very much there. "Do not apologise, Elysium," he implored, "I have missed you as well."
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:28 am

Whilst completely comfortable with Ezio, his brother, Altair was the boy who really could push her buttons. Something not many could do. But it didn't stop her from caring for him also, just a lot less than she cared for Ezio. He was the boy who held her as she slept when she came into his room due to a nightmare and never asked her questions but Altair was the one that if someone wronged her, he'd fight them and they'd often joke that he'd say 'Only he could do that'. Altair was the silly big brother and she couldn't help but like his company, when he was in a good mood.
When it came to the gentle touches to Ezio, Elysium always believed he could feel the buzz of excitement at her fingertips and she wanted nothing more for him to feel the same. It made her so happy when he expressed the same joy of their dietry needs and was glad to know she wasn't the only one.

Elysium bristled slightly and she took a harsh gulp of firewhiskey, the fire swirling in the pit of her stomach did nothing to warm her. "I do hope it is her insides that interest you, the blood that runs through her veins and you're not actually thinking of loving her." She said, her face calm and collected when on the inside, she thought of twenty ways to kill the Ravenclaw with a spork. "And stop him from having his fill? Oh now that's cruelty at his finest." Elysium teased, letting the area lighten up a little.

Falling once more into Ezio's arms, Elysium took secret pleasure in his warm embrace. His tone worried her and she cupped his cheek delicately, far out of her comfort zone but not with him. "What is the matter, Ezio? Don't lie. I know it when you do." She whispered with a faint smile, leaning into his body so her legs almost draped over his.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 am

Ezio raised an eyebrow at her tone, but snorted in response to her words. "I do not fall on love, Elysium," he said as though it were the most obvious thing in the world. And it was a lie. He had fallen in love, but he had never told her about that. It was easier this way. "She isn't like other people," he explained, "I admire her, is all." Gripping her hand, he brought it to his lips and kissed it affectionately. "So don't go killing her, yeah?"

The Slytherin gazed down lazily at his closed friend and smiled. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," he said, the uncertainty he felt not quite concealed by his nonchalant tone. Despite his words, he used the hand still on his cheek to lift her face upward before brushing his lips against hers. If she reacted negatively, he could say he was just trying to shush her and it would not be completely out of the ordinary, though not something he had done before.
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Elysium nodded in agreement, completely understanding as she believed that love was weakness and there was no room in her life for such a thing; apart from when it came to Ezio but she'd never express that. Or so she thought of course. "You admire someone who is only slightly different from others." She raised her hand up towards him, allowing him to kiss her hand with a smirk of joy. Even though he admired someone who did not need to be admired, she knew she was still higher than all the others.

His comment almost made her laugh as she believed every word that left Ezio's lips, if he told her that jumping off the cliff could cure her frantic mind, she would believe it and do so in a flash. But what he did, his explanation for whats wrong shocked her to no ends and she was completely and utterly pleased. Her fingers delicately cupped his cheek and she returned the kiss with so much excitement that she thought he could feel it once again. He could feel the tingles that ran through her body like lightening just like the times they killed together, just like the times they drank and ate their victims together. The feeling of those were unlike no other but easily explained. This kiss was something that could never, ever be explained in a million years and she couldn't even express how perfect it was as her lips danced across his soft ones, drinking in the beautiful feeling of his hand upon her face and his body against hers as they locked in an embrace they never thought they'd be placed in.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:51 pm

“I admire someone who isn’t afraid of showing who they are,” he said, “I admire someone who does not pretend.” Ezio was rarely honest with people, but he prided himself on usually being honest with himself. And he knew that even he, to a certain degree, pretended. He didn’t allow himself to act in every way that he wished, nor did he express that want to. So, he would probably not admire himself, and he was okay with that. Because those that he admired were so few that it seemed to make them only more appealing. He would not, however, be afraid to admit that he admired Elysium Kade above all others. She was everything that he found valuable in one person, and he didn’t know if his values came first or is she did.

Ezio could feel her reaction to his haste and he wished he could figure out exactly what it meant. He loved her, but he didn’t know all of her, and he didn’t think he wanted to. Her mysteries were as much a part of her as her truths. He was worried that maybe she was only shocked, or perhaps it was the thrill of a kiss that could easily become more that caused her to be the way that she was, but he refused to let the opportunity pass him by. So he become more intense, pulling her as close to him as he could while they remained beside each other and he tried to show her everything that he’d so vaguely been able to keep from her for so long with just that one kiss. He wouldn’t break it- he would rather run out of air than do so- but is she wanted to, then she wouldn’t find it difficult, because his grip on her was firm, but not tight.
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Elysium's heart pounded at his words, begging the universe for it to be her. Just her. Always and only...her. The feeling of his body against hers wasn't enough and without thinking but also without hesitation, she was on his lap and cupping his cheeks to keep him close to her. It was never enough, all those touches from before were now going to transform into something sexual and completely full of need. It was a powerful kiss that if she allowed, would remain kissing him forever. It was all the Slytherin needed. No more 'brother and sister' games. They were to be lovers, or so she hoped. Despite being a woman who rarely ventured deep into her feelings, sex and lust was one she delved in quite deep but with only few partners. And even then, her virginity remained intact.

Lust and love was driving her over the edge and she felt dizzy with delight, her body against his was the most incredible feeling in the world and now their murderous celebrating would becoming a bloody fuck, something she had always hoped for. The air between them was getting short and she forced herself to pull away, panting for air with a furious blush dancing along her cheeks and she moved more comfortably on his lap lifting her tight skirt to stop it from being uncomfortable. But that way, he could feel how much she wanted it, needed it really.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Nott Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:13 pm

He didn’t want to push her, but she moved closer. He didn’t want to make her run, but she kissed him deeper. It was like every fantasy that he’d managed to keep locked in the quiet corners of his ever moving mind in one moment behind a curtain in a black market pub. And he didn’t care. Because they were not roses and wine, or chocolate, or beaches. They were blood, and darkness and raw need and he wanted her at that moment almost as much as he loved her. Almost. His hands, originally keeping still at her waist and cheek, gripped her hair and hip tighter. It wouldn’t hurt her, but if she looked close enough in a few hours time, there would be the beginning of bruises on her skin. Elysium had given him a chance that he was not going to let go.

Ezio’s eyes held hers as his own breaths left him in heavy gusts, her lips now a few millimeters from him but it was like they were still against his own. She made herself comfortable on his lap, and his gaze left hers for only a moment to take in the way her skirt sat higher around her thighs. He let both of his hands fall to them, smoothing his palms down their soft outside and then back up again. Eyes on hers, he slipped one of his hands around her thigh until the very end of his thumb brushed the edge of her underwear, but instead of touching her, he quickly took her ass in his hands and pulled her flush against his dark jeans as he crushed his lips back to hers again.
Ezio Nott
Ezio Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Elysium needed so much more of him but knew once she had him, it would never, never be enough. She was completely fine with this, wanting them to be locked together in a loving embrace forever. His tight grip on her body excited her even more, enjoying the idea of roughness under the sheets and she threw off her jacket finding everything they were wearing so very constricting.

Her lips felt like they were on fire, just like the rest of her body and it made her want him even more. The Slytherin noticed his gaze look down at her thighs and a small smirk danced along her swollen lips. She gasped at the feeling of his thumb touch the end of her underwear that was actually made entirely with lace so if one looked, they would see every part of her. She then bit back a whimper when he did not touch her where she so very desired but she was still happy feeling his apparent excitement when he pulled her closer even if her own excitement would most likely ruin his jeans. She returned the kiss eagerly, hands dancing along his belt and she expertly removed it, placing it on the table for his use later and she toyed with the edges of his jeans wanting so badly to touch him.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down