Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Heights and Pretty Faces (Sophia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heights and Pretty Faces (Sophia) Empty Heights and Pretty Faces (Sophia)

Post by Altaïr Nott Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Altaïr grinned as the wind whipped against his face, and he knew that if it were any longer his hair would be all over the place. He looped around in the air and performed various tricks that he had learned from watching Quidditch matches for most of his childhood. He loved it, though he had never tried out for the house team.

He glanced down toward the ground and saw a flicker of blonde hair. Pushing the end of his broom downward, he touched down and dismounted, running a hand through his hair as he took hold of his broom.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Heights and Pretty Faces (Sophia) Empty Re: Heights and Pretty Faces (Sophia)

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:19 pm

Sophia was sitting on the bleachers sketching the area around her. She noticed a boy from the party she had attended the other night. Nott, she believed his name was. Altair Nott. She began drawing him and then suddenly he was in front of her, "Oh, um, Hello Altair."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Altaïr offered the girl one of his nicer smiles as he leaned his broom against one of the seats in front of him before sitting beside her. She had been at the party, sitting and drawing as she was now. He glanced at the tablet she had in her lap and said, "you're really good. Why are you out here by yourself?"
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:02 pm

"Oh um, thank you." She said her french accent coming out a bit, "I like to draw. I can only do that when Im alone. So I tend to spend quite alot of time by myself." She said blushing a bit, "How was your practice?"
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Altaïr nodded, though he wasn't sure he understood the need to be alone. He could handle independence fine, but he adored being around people. "I see," he said, "it was great. I love it up there. Do you fly?" She really was quite pretty, he decided as he watched her speak. She was also in his year, though he was sure she'd only started this year. "So, did you end up enjoying the party?"
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:45 am

Sophia shook her head when he asked her if she flew "not really. The concept terrifies me. What if you fall?" she said softly
He then asked if she enjoyed the party and she nodded smiling
(short cuz im on my phone)
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:15 am

Altaïr smiled and shook his head. "That's exactly why you have a problem with flying," he said, "because you think like that. Unless you're playing Quidditch where other people may very well try and make you hit the deck, you'd be fine. Brooms are designed to do what you ask. With no outside influences you'll be fine. But if you think about falling, you might as well be asking the broom for just that." Letting out a breath, he grinned and said, "I get a little carried away when I talk about flying, sorry." Nudging her gently, he said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did you make any new friends?"

(I've been on my phone only for over a week now, don't worry. Smile )
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Sophias eyes widened in fear as he spoke about the possibilities of falling. But she eventually calmed down when he gave her a playful nudge which caused her to blush "i had one or two friends there. Astoria greengrass and ian mortinson. They are nice people. However that idie benton girl is a bit scary" she said feeling foolish for being afraid
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:06 am

"Idie Benton is all talk," he said, knowing because he observed people a lot more than he was given credit for, "Ian is a blast. Bit of a sweetheart, too, if it's not odd of me to say so. Astoria is nice enough, but a little stuck up. She's on quite the high horse for someone with parents like her's and mine. I'm glad to hear you had friends there, though. What's the fun in a party if you're by yourself, right?" He reached out and brushed a piece of blonde hair that had fallen into the girl's face, before saying, "are you scared of a lot of people?"
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:28 am

Sophia gasped when his hand brushed her hair back "oh um..... I just... Um..." she said feeling auite flustered "im not really afraid..." she said lying through her teeth
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:32 am

Altaïr didn't miss how she stumbled over her words, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead his eyes narrowed, though not in an unfriendly way, and he said, "I don't think you're being honest with me. You can tell me. I can keep a secret." She was a nice girl, he thought, and he wanted to be her friend, so he wanted her to trust him.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:54 am

Sophia looked at him "no its not that. I just dont trust people. Im a shy person in general. Dont have alot of friends"
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:57 am

Altaïr frowned slightly at her words, feeling a little sad for her. He took her hand and laced their fingers together, his go to way of comforting a girl. "That's okay," he said, smiling encouragingly, rubbing the pad of his thumb against the back of her hand gently, "you don't need to tell me. Is there anything you do want to talk about or do? Perhaps a little flying?"
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Sophia blushed as he took her hand. She felt a tingly sensation and she wasnt sure if that meant something. She liked it though. When he asked if she wanted to fly she hesitated "promise not to let me fall?" she asked looking at him. Her bright blue eyes meeting his dark green ones
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Altaïr chuckled and said, "I promise I won't let you fall." He stood, still holding her hand, pulled her up gently and grabbed his broom. Mounting it, he let go of her and rested a hand on her shoulder, "it'll be fine. Tell me when you want to land, and we won't go very high unless you want to." Then he gestured behind him, silently telling her to climb on the broom behind him.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Sophia stayed still for a moment before getting on the broom and wrapping her arms tightly around altairs waist. She was shaking so hard woth fear she was afraid she would vibrate right off the broom if she didnt hold on
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Altaïr looked back at her and frowned, before saying earnestly, "I promise it will be okay. Just relax and enjoy it?" Then he kicked off, though it was more a gentle push off of the ground with his boot. They were in the air above their seats, where he hovered a moment before tilting the broom, so it would move. They were heading downward, following the stands, and they remained less than a metre from the tops of the chairs. "How're you doing?" he asked, hoping she was okay to leave the stands, as the edge dropped off onto the pitch.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:22 am

Sophia gasped and gripped him tighter as they entered the air space around them "im f-fine" she said softly hiding her face in the crook of his neck. She inhaled his scent and smiled. He smelt really really good.
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:32 am

Altaïr lifted a hand from the broom's handle and gently squeezed her arm at his waist before returning it. He didn't think she would like him using only one hand for to long. "You're doing great, Sophia," he said, grinning although she couldn't see, "do you want to go higher?"
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:40 am

Sophia held him tighter and nodded when he asked if she wanted to go higher "um... Ok just please not to high. Im scared of heights" she inhaled his scent again as it seemed to have a calming aspect on her
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:50 am

Altaïr's brow furrowed when he though he heard and felt her sniffing him, but he didn't say anything. Instead he focused on the slight upward tilt of his broom until they were level with the top of the stadium. "We can have a look over the forest or the lake or something, if you like? We don't have to go any higher than this for that." He figured she'd probably say no, though, because at the moment bellow them was an expanse of fluffy sand rather than trees or icy water. "Or we can head back down? Sit on the pitch and chat some more?"
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:55 am

"Itd oesnt matter tom e. This is kind of relaxing" she said as she calmed down. She opened her eyes and looked around her gaze landing on altair "will your girlfriend get jealous?"
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:43 am

Altaïr thought on it for less than a moment before deciding to return to ground of the pitch. He thought that, maybe, a fly over the lake may be taken the wrong way by the blonde girl and he didn't want to give the wrong impression. "Someone might see," he improvised, "we don't want to be getting into trouble." Her question made him snort as they landed and he turned to her once hos feet were on the ground and grinned. "I don't have a girlfriend," he said.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:48 am

Sophian nodded in understanding "that is true. We wouldnt want you getting in trouble would we mr gryffindor?" she said laughing softly. Her laughter filling the air like tiny bells of joy and love. She couldnt help but smile a bit when he said he didnt have a girlfriend
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaïr Nott Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:22 am

"Pfft," Altaïr said, "I've been in trouble loads of times. I'm more concerned about you." He pulled off his robe and laid it out on the sand for the to sit on, before dropping onto the ground. "Why would you assume I have a girlfriend, anyway?" he asked. He had had one girlfriend in his life, but that was long since over. Instead, he stuck to being single and enjoying the fact that he wasn't romantically attached to just one person.
Altaïr Nott
Altaïr Nott

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next