Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Everything Bleeds (Antares)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everything Bleeds (Antares) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything Bleeds (Antares)

Post by Antares Malfoy Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:57 am

Antares found herself feeling incredibly comforted in Elysium’s embrace, which surprised her because she very rarely actually touched other people, not even her brother. The blonde laughed softly, shaking her head and joked, “of course! What are friends for?” Watching Elysium’s gaze jump around, Antares frowned very slightly and placed her fingers underneath the Slytherin’s chin, lifting it until the other girl was forced to look at her. “I wish you would realise you don’t have to worry with me,” she whispered, “you’re always overanalysing everything. Just.. stop thinking so much, for just a little while. Please?

Antares Malfoy

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:43 am

A simple embrace from a friend, however rare, made Elysium warm. Something that the Slytherin was not used to. The fuzziness in her body confused and irritated her but she was distracted by this when Antares lifted her chin to make her stare at her. The words shocked her if she was perfectly honest. Never in her life had she been told to stop thinking so much, always encouraged to actually think and the evidence of which was her mouth opening slightly as her eyebrows raised. "I was not aware you could tell I was over analysing. It is simply my way of life but you are right. Perhaps...just for a little while..." Elysium stammered, part of her almost fearing to relax.

Elysium Kade

Character sheet
Jobs: Alchemist/Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Antares smiled softly, wanting for her friend to know that she could be comfortable and relaxed when it was just the two of them. It was also a little selfish, because Antares wanted to be able to feel the same way. They lived in times where happiness came rarely and true freedom was almost gone. Slipping her hand from Elysium’s chin to her cheek, Anatres grinned and shook her head. “I know you better than you give me credit for, you know?” she replied cheekily, “I promise. It feels good to just relax, and it’s just us.” Her fingertips brushed a few wet strands of hair from the Slytherin’s face, knowing that she liked to hide behind them, and she smiled gently again, almost encouragingly.
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:12 am

Elysium nodded slowly, she finally understood why her other friend tried so hard to fit in with others. It was so much easier to think like normal people. She hesitantly leaned into Antares' hand and subtly rolled her eyes. "It's just us. And nature, the creatures in the water and the birds that fly overhead, the fox that's hiding its pups in that bush over there...Oh yes. Just us." Elysium quipped back, a smirk forming on her lips as she pointed out the fox and the eagle that circled around the area. "There is a good side to observation. You notice things people don't...the beauty in things."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet
Jobs: Alchemist/Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:16 am

Antares smiled for what she was sure to be the hundredth time that afternoon, and glanced around as Elysium spoke. “I don’t mind nature,” she replied, feeling like she should let go of her friend but choosing not to. She liked the way she felt safe and comfortable when she held Elysium, and so instead she held her just a little more tightly. She loved the banter than she could enjoy with the Slytherin, rather than the usual cool but vaguely nice air she gave to almost everyone else. “The beauty in things?” Antares asked, “I see the beauty in things. I just don’t think so much on it.” Antares looked down toward the water as she felt a fish brush against her leg, and as she did she paused. She moved her hand and brushed her fingertips over Elysium’s stomach, wondering if the skin their would feel the same as the other girl’s arm. She was shocked to hear her own voice speak as her hand continued its slow and gentle exploration. “You say you like to learn, right? Experience different things?” Antares whispered with surprising confidence, stepping forward and looking back at Elysium, “maybe I do to as well..”
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2