Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I suggest you walk away (Open)

3 posters

Go down

I suggest you walk away (Open)  Empty I suggest you walk away (Open)

Post by Idie Benton Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Idie was in alot of pain. Not physical pain, but emotional. She missed Atticus more than anything. She had tried to forget about him, but nothing worked. She sat at the pitch and whimepred softly. So much had happened since he had left. She had thought at one point about leaving school and going to find him, but she had ended up staying. She felt a few tears fall down her face as she heard someone approach her from behind. She did not turn or move. instead, she just said, "Go the hell away."
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student/model
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I suggest you walk away (Open)  Empty Re: I suggest you walk away (Open)

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:39 am

A malicious smile graced the young witch's lips, as she spotted another Slytherin student by the quidditch pitch. Moving closer, Nyx recognized the girl as one of the many blood traitors they had to deal with and she pulled out her wand, swirling it in her fingers. "Aww, is the little baby crying over her baby brother?" she drawled nastily, her voice taking on a childish tone, though her eyes were glinting dangerously.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Idie instantly grabbed her wand and turned to glare at the girl. She recognized her as one of the death eaters that she had had to fight against. She laughed darkly as she was not afraid of this girl, "For one, Atticus is older than me. And two, what the hell do you know about him?"
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Elysium decided to go study the flight patterns of the opposite team to offer the Slytherin team a helping hand but instead of finding a team, she found Nyx and Idie, who's face was distorted with what appeared to be a pathetic glare. "You know...A half spawn like you shouldn't really go against a pureblood like Nyx here. Stupid thing to do, blood traitor. Even if Nyx doesn't know much about him, I certainly know a lot. Like how his back muscles rippled so deliciously under my hands as we had sex or how he kissed your knuckles in the morning after. He once even kissed down my spine." She teased, her own wand dancing between her fingertips in her pocket.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet
Jobs: Alchemist/Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Nyx snickered and started to circle the other girl like a shark. "You are a pathetic cry baby, Benton. And your brother is a little coward, running off to leave his helpless sister all alone." she smirked darkly and pointed her wand straight at the blond. "You know a fun fact? I could kill you, right now, and no one would care because people like us, respectable people, are allowed to do whatever we want to you filthy little blood traitors." Nyx told the other girl with a sweet smile.

"But you're lucky, I prefer torture over murder." she was about to go on when a familiar voice joined in and she snickered softly, smirking amused at her fellow Slytherin who knew just how to press the right points, though even the thought of touching a halfblood like Benton's brother made her shudder in disgust.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Idie felt a growl building in her chest as the brunette spoke of her brother and her, "That is a lie and you know it. Atticus wouldnt touch you with a ten foot pole, hell, he would not touch you with a fucking 100 foot pole." He then turned to the other girl, Nyx, "Good luck with that honey." She then turned to leave and began walking away
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Elysium smirked at Nyx, enjoying the young Mulciber's ways with words and fought the urge to laugh at Idie's reaction. "You got it the wrong way, halfy. I wouldn't touch him, not when he's related to your arse." She mused with a roll of her eyes and she pouted jokingly, glancing over at Nyx with amusement flickering in her eyes. "Aw, the little baby is walking away but what can you expect from cowards? Wasn't she crying over the absence of her brother? Would be a smart idea to talk to the people responsible for his...disappearance." Elysium purred, trying to push as many buttons as possible.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Idie froze mid step and turned back, "What the hell did you do to my brother you miserable little...." She decided to stop and regain her calmness. In case these people did of Atti, she did not want them to hurt him
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Nyx walked over to Elysium and tipped her wand lightly against her lip as if she was deep in thought. "Looks like she doesn't want to play with us ... that's a pity ... I don't like my toys walking away." she said with a childish pout then cast a cruciatus after the blond Slytherin.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Idie quickly blocked the spell and growled, "What the hell is wrong with you people!?" She shouted and shot a stunning spell at the girl who tried to curse her
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Elysium let out a manic laugh, her dark eyes landing on Idie's form which had turned around. "Why, Nyx just did a little demonstration of what we did to your brother." She purred before frowning, casting a shield spell to block the stunning attack. "Excuse me? I was fucking talking!" She growled out before waving her wand, a quiet spell escaping her lips. "Petrificus Totalus."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Idie was somehow able to block the other girls spell as well, not sure how she did it, but glad she did. "I swear to god, if you touch my brother I will kill you without hesitation." She said, her eyes turning dark with hatred
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Nyx chuckled softly and nodded her head at Elysium. "Quite right, were do you think he ended up, that brother of yours? We got rid of him of course." she drawled nastily then pointed her wand at the blood traitor. "Imperio!" she incanted just seconds after Elysium had send off her own spell
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Idie cried out as the spell hit her, but she was mostly pissed off about her brother. Was it true? Was Atticus dead? She didnt know, but she sure as hell would find out
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Elysium raised her eyebrow at the last comment of Idie's and rolled her eyes, knowing that the little Slytherin girl would find it impossible to kill Nyx and herself. "Oh, please shut up will you? Your stupidity is going to give me a headache. It's impossible to kill you, you fucking cretin." She hissed out before a cruel smirk formed upon her lips, using Imperio as her distraction. "Crucio..." Elysium whispered, experiencing pure joy as she cast the curse. "I hope you scream like your brother did."
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Idie screamed in pain and writhed a bit, she wished for death over this. Anything would be better than this
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Nyx laughed loudly while the girl writhed in pain and she slowly strolled closer, pulling out a dagger. "I love bloodplay, don't you, darling?" she asked her sweetly before drawing the blade across the girl's cheel, leaving a long gash behind which immediately started to bleed. Nyx reached out and smeared the blood all over the girls face and into her hair. "Now you look so much better!"
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Elysium bit her lip, the screams were delicious to her ears and as she watched the blood run down her face, her stomach growled. A quick reminder of the last time she ate. She waved her wand, the curse cutting short and she smirked, looking over at Nyx who's hand was covered in blood. "You may need to wash yourself off now, dirty blood taints your fingers. Well, dirty idiot blood." She mused, raising her foot and she swiftly kicked Idie in the ribs. "Silly little bitch. Shouldn't of turned back. This is your fault, your brother's death is your fault." Elysium purred, quickly casting a full body binding spell and took a step back, twirling her hand in between her fingers.
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Nyx grimaced at that and quickly smeared the rest of the blood onto the girl's clothes. "There ... not like they could get any worse." she said with a shrug and a sweet smile before taking a step back, dagger still in hand. She watched in amusement as Elysium put dark thoughts into their toy's head and she quickly caught on. "Quite right, he wouldn't have bothered us, you see. He kept well out of our way, but you? You helped those blood traitors, you had to be punished, so we punished him as well. And he fought so hard .... pity that he had to die, but I guess after some torture everybody breaks, right?" she commented casually.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Idie cried out in pain as she was kicked and then put under a full body bind. She glared at the girls and Idie swore that if looks could kill they would both be dead. She just glared at them, not caring if she died anymore. Then she would be with Atticus, but she couldnt. Aries wouldnt be able to live with himself if she died. She was his responsibility, he always said
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysium Kade Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Elysium smirked to Nyx as she resumed to torment the halfblood. She watched as she cried in pain, the sound of her screams almost mouthwatering and she knelt by the girl's head, a cruel smirk twisting onto her lips. "The best part about this is...we're not killing you. You have to suffer, knowing you killed your brother." She cooed in a sickeningly sweet tone and she slowly got up, casting a type of time spell that would stop the full body bind spell once they're a good distance away.

(Would you like elysium to cast 'Obliviate'? So she forgets and is just all confused by the pain? I think it'd be quite cool and funny)
Elysium Kade
Elysium Kade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Idie felt tears in her eyes. But then again, there was no way Atticus was dead. There couldnt be. She would know. she would have felt if her twin brother had died

(Yeah sure)
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down