Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Joke or Two (Mairon/Voldemort)

Go down

A Joke or Two (Mairon/Voldemort)  Empty A Joke or Two (Mairon/Voldemort)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:16 am

Krios left the boring work to his assistants, paper work and drawing up laws were not his idea of fun, and azkaban was his favorite place to visit to unwind. With a snap he appeared in the hallway leading towards his offices wiping blood off his faith with his kercheif having arrived from Azkaban only moments ago. "When Mairon arrives show him in" he said to his secratary as he took up his post in his office. The minister loved the fact the former minister was alive and could look on in horrror as he destroyed her office. With a cackle he cleaned his knives waiting for this meeting to be over with.

Back to top Go down

A Joke or Two (Mairon/Voldemort)  Empty Re: A Joke or Two (Mairon/Voldemort)

Post by Mairon Avery Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:04 am

Stepping into his office Mairon closed the door behind him, sitting at his desk and opening a cabinet behind him taking out a throwing knife. Snapping his fingers a man fell from the ceiling a rope strapped around his chest. Aiming the knife the man screamed as the door opened. "Mister Mairon, the Minister wishes to see you" the boy who had walked in said as the knife landed on his right eye. Rising from his seat he fixed his coat and then waved his hand as the rope moved up to to the man's neck. As the man died he walked out of the office walking to the Minister's, blasting it's door open with a gust of wind "What? I was very busy," he growled.
Mairon Avery
Mairon Avery

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Voldemort entered the office in a plume of smoke before the other death eater could arrive. Sitting in the minister's chair he waited impatiantly while Krios sat in a chair alongside the desk. 

The door opened abruptly and Mairon strode in, giving Voldemort pause as he looked up at the man and laugh a cold sick laugh. "Busy?" he drawled "Doing what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mairon Avery Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:33 pm

"Greetings m'lord," Mairon smirked and bowed his head respectfully, "I happened to be torturing a few souls and I was enjoying my time," he admitted and held his hands behind his back, waiting for the dark lord to speak.
Mairon Avery
Mairon Avery

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Krios cackled as Mairon described his daily activities "i'lll need to get myself a toy like yours" he grinned "going to azkaban can be so...troublesome." 

Voldemort allowed the banter, watching them carefully his face not betraying any emotion. "It seems the old quidditch camp grounds is being used by the enemy...we have there children at hogwarts. suggestions on how to make...an example?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mairon Avery Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Raising his hand Mairon licked his lips, "Why don't we massacre the mudbloods that just woke up m'lord?" he offered and when Mairon said we, he meant himself.
Mairon Avery
Mairon Avery

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:41 am

"Now where is the fun that?" Krios said with a laugh "I like to play with my food before eating it." 

Voldemort surveyed the men, they didn't seem all too surprised about this revelation. "I wish for you to leave a message on there door step, perhaps kill a family and leave them strewn out in public,. show them that this is my world now."

Krios clapped his hands with glee "Very good my lord oh yes!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mairon Avery Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:16 am

"Any preference Lord Voldemort?" Mairon asked running a hand through his head, and a list of blood traitors began going through his head, Not Harry, Eruvatar whispered in his mind, Why not...? We're our own lords now hurting him doesn't matter, responded the necromancer. "We could always slaughter the rest of the Weasleys," he smirked deviously.
Mairon Avery
Mairon Avery

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down